August Inflation report - CPI up 8.3% rate vs 8.1% expected

Alway

Always gotta wonder about people who get into "chat" rooms and then post replies with memes and gif's.

Not much original to say huh?

Did you get locked out of facebook, tic-tock, and Instagram?
The post being replied to was some of the most unoriginal and banal dreck being passed around....All it deserved was the kind of poignant meme it received.

Still recovering from Trump's damage to our economy.

Just like for Trump's first two years taking credit for Obama's successes.

Now, two years later Joe is getting blamed for Trump's failures.

There's about a two year lag time.

Which do you think was most responsible for Obama’s success, shovel ready jobs or cash for clunkers?

"Bidenflation"? What powers did or did not do by President Biden to be responsible for inflation?

What bills passed in the H. of Rep and the VP signed in the Senate and signed by Biden to create inflation?

You, and the others who freak out have no clue to explain inflation. One is panic, and people like you continue to fear monger; a second one is greed.

Take a note that the stock market sell off is wonderful for the corporations who will buy up their own stock as the prices fall.

Q. Did you ever take and pass economics 101?

He signed executive orders dumb ass.

Well
Which do you think was most responsible for Obama’s success, shovel ready jobs or cash for clunkers?
Well......I could try to 'splain it all to you.....but then you'd just ask me to "prove" what I had just 'splained.

So here is a link.

And then you're supposed to reply that the info in the link is "fake news" and you don't believe it.

And of course at that point you will be a fool because you will be arguing against FACTS that are in the historical record and can easily be accessed by 6th graders for middle school research projects.

But lets give it a try.

"The economy improved markedly under former President Barack Obama, from the start of 2009 through the end of 2016. Faced with the specter of another Great Depression in winter 2009, President Obama enacted a series of policies that helped the economy avoid that fate. The economy was growing again by the second half of 2009, and jobs followed suit by early 2010. Economic growth continued apace for the rest of President Obama’s time in office, and job growth logged its longest expansion on record by early 2017, dating back to 1939.1 Employment opportunities improved, the unemployment rate fell, wages eventually increased, and household debt dropped sharply."

Well

Well......I could try to 'splain it all to you.....but then you'd just ask me to "prove" what I had just 'splained.

So here is a link.

And then you're supposed to reply that the info in the link is "fake news" and you don't believe it.

And of course at that point you will be a fool because you will be arguing against FACTS that are in the historical record and can easily be accessed by 6th graders for middle school research projects.

But lets give it a try.

"The economy improved markedly under former President Barack Obama, from the start of 2009 through the end of 2016. Faced with the specter of another Great Depression in winter 2009, President Obama enacted a series of policies that helped the economy avoid that fate. The economy was growing again by the second half of 2009, and jobs followed suit by early 2010. Economic growth continued apace for the rest of President Obama’s time in office, and job growth logged its longest expansion on record by early 2017, dating back to 1939.1 Employment opportunities improved, the unemployment rate fell, wages eventually increased, and household debt dropped sharply."

Spin from a hard leftbat "think" tank is now passing for "facts".

You can't make this shit up! :laugh2:

Spin from a hard leftbat "think" tank is now passing for "facts".

You can't make this shit up! :laugh2:
So predictable.

Ok. Dissect it.
Provide your own "alternative fact" rebuttal to each of the points you take exception to...and we'll see how YOUR "other facts" hold up.

Otherwise just STFU so you don't sound stupid.

I just saw the report this morning. Food has had the sharpest rise in prices SINCE 1979!!!! Woohoo we are back to Jimmy Carter's double digit inflation. Thanks JOE!!!
Actually, using the same criteria to measure inflation as was used during the Jimmy Carter era, we're at double-digit inflation.

The Blue line below shows inflation using the same criteria as was used in 1982.

2022-09-13%20Shadowstats-XL.jpg

Inflation is too many dollars chasing too few goods and services.

Potatohead walked into office throwing a lot of borrowed government money into the economy and that has not stopped yet. In fact he is doubling down on the causes of inflation with out of control government spending and artifically restricting the supply and distribution of fossil fuels.

Potatohead is a disaster for this country and inflation is a terrible tax on the American people. Potatohead ain't doing jackshit about it.

And he caps it off with student loan welfare. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Forum List

Back