August Inflation report - CPI up 8.3% rate vs 8.1% expected

If we spend $1 trillion on putting people to work walking dogs, would that be inflationary?
Exactly a statement that is foolish and dishonest ^^^. My post stated clearly in post #97 above and mock reality with an idiot gram:

"How does any one President create inflation? Spending which puts people to work is not inflationary. Fiscal conservatism is to kick the can down the road; fiscal responsibility is putting money into the pockets of skilled workers to begin repairing bridges, dams, tunnels, highways, seaports and airports. These highly paid workers pay taxes, buy homes and cars and goods on Main Streets of America, providing jobs in communities all over the USA."

"How does any one President create inflation? Spending which puts people to work is not inflationary. Fiscal conservatism is to kick the can down the road; fiscal responsibility is putting money into the pockets of skilled workers to begin repairing bridges, dams, tunnels, highways, seaports and airports. These highly paid workers pay taxes, buy homes and cars and goods on Main Streets of America, providing jobs in communities all over the USA."

Would $1 trillion for dog walkers who then "pay taxes, buy homes and cars and goods on Main Streets of America, providing jobs in communities all over the USA" be inflationary?

No worries really.

It is just a temporary condition until President Trump returns.
A buddy of mine didn't vote for Trump the last time and said he never would again. I asked him the other day if he changed his mind. He came back with a big HELL YEAH!

Forum List

Back