Australia is looking for help, they can't help themselves

For instance, the SMH wouldn't publish this rebuttal to one of its columnists from a former Australian PM.

Former prime minister Paul Keating’s speech last week on Australia-China relations has generated wide debate. Last Saturday his views were critiqued by Peter Hartcher in The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age. Keating’s reply to that article was rejected by those newspapers. This is an edited version of the rejected article.

See? Republicstan. They're feeding you stuff you want to read.

We give you the straight scoop and provide news and insights for the patriotic American who unabashedly loves their country and refuses to be silenced.

Read this for a more establishment Australian perspective:
SMH .com.au - The Sydney Morning Herald

This for the subjects the SMH won't touch:
Thanks for providing sources to back up your arguements.

I will point out that the most of liberal news sources in our nation are all for mandates forcing people to get vaccinated. No surprise that some news outlets would support the government position in Australia.

So to back up my argument I will go to the tape.

3 days ago.

11 days ago.

Spet 22, 2021

"Australia is one of 58 countries that has introduced some form of travel restrictions on passengers who have been in mainland China.
Passengers, not Chinese, as the LOTUS did.
Too, are you saying Australia did not close its borders to everyone and the LOTUS did?

Last edited:
Right, you knockers, stop bleating about Americans and their guns. Our guns are the only thing stopping what's going on there, here.

Agreed. I'm in no mood to "help". The Aussies, like the Canucks, turned their noses up and clucked their tongues at "Trump" and how superior they were.

Solve your own problems. We got problems up to our eyeballs here.

Their government is headed by Morrison. You are referencing protests against state governments.
So the protests against mandates are happening.

We are having protests against vaccine mandates in places like NYC and other cities. No protest in Florida as far as I know but our Governor DeSantis is opposed to vaccine mandates. De Santis is the best damn Governor in the United States.

So the protests against mandates are happening.

We are having protests against vaccine mandates in places like NYC and other cities. No protest in Florida as far as I know but our Governor DeSantis is opposed to vaccine mandates. De Santis is the best damn Governor in the United States.

Can we just enjoy the absolute deliciousness of ANTI-FASCIST protestors taking issue with people protesting....mandates.

Right.

Antifa: YOU WILL DO WHATEVER BIG GOVCO SAYS AND YOU WILL LOVE IT PLEBE

What a joke

It really, really, isn't.
Yeah, yeah. . . it's getting there.

Police hand out fines after surrounding Melbourne synagogue over COVID-19 lockdown breach​

Two-year jail terms loom for health order breaches under pandemic laws​

5uhbrz.jpg

Yeah, yeah. . . it's getting there.

Police hand out fines after surrounding Melbourne synagogue over COVID-19 lockdown breach​

Two-year jail terms loom for health order breaches under pandemic laws​

5uhbrz.jpg
INSANITY

This is Australia's defence position. It's a hoot...

That was hilarious. Thanks for that. :113:

If it weren't for Canada and Mexico, I think the US internal deliberations would be much the same.

:auiqs.jpg:

Agreed. I'm in no mood to "help". The Aussies, like the Canucks, turned their noses up and clucked their tongues at "Trump" and how superior they were.
Hilarious. The Aussies, in particular the PM, Morrison, licked Trump's arse. Church ladies, eh?

Last edited:
Right, you knockers, stop bleating about Americans and their guns. Our guns are the only thing stopping what's going on there, here.

It's not an official anything but cobbled together by the anti vaxxer ratbags.

When has your guns ever protected you from some government take over of anything? Never. Not once.

You have no idea of what's happening there. Scaremongering won't wash with me. Grow up.

Forum List

Back