🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Austria Considers Law to Seize Home Where Hitler Was Born

I'm glad it was a workshop for the disabled. Hitler would be rolling in his grave if he knew!

Someone should put cameras at the front door, and set up a website to shame any skinhead scum who go visit that place by posting their photo. Maybe offer a reward to anyone who can identify them and post their personal info.

"Maybe offer a reward to anyone who can identify them and post their personal info."

There are laws against that sort of thing. So you're what, advocating that people break the law and commit violence upon people, if not the latter why would you suggest it's okay to post peoples' personal information?

What a toad you are.
Are there laws against it? It's called getting doxxed. Happens all the time. I don't recall anyone getting punished for it.

Yes there are laws against it. We already know people in our government, actually some of us have members of family in our government....

As you are American and the other one is Welsh, what our government does or doesn't do, is also none of your damn business, we don't get told what to do by your kind.

I'm glad it was a workshop for the disabled. Hitler would be rolling in his grave if he knew!

Someone should put cameras at the front door, and set up a website to shame any skinhead scum who go visit that place by posting their photo. Maybe offer a reward to anyone who can identify them and post their personal info.

"Maybe offer a reward to anyone who can identify them and post their personal info."

There are laws against that sort of thing. So you're what, advocating that people break the law and commit violence upon people, if not the latter why would you suggest it's okay to post peoples' personal information?

What a toad you are.
Are there laws against it? It's called getting doxxed. Happens all the time. I don't recall anyone getting punished for it.

Yes there are laws against it. We already know people in our government, actually some of us have members of family in our government....

As you are American and the other one is Welsh, what our government does or doesn't do, is also none of your damn business, we don't get told what to do by your kind.

The Welsh one thinks this is funny....but in reality it's he who won't be laughing.

We have to leave the Nazis to get on with their stuff.

When you refer to the English as being "serial killers", who cares what you think.

Why do you bizarrely think the English are "serial killers" if you'd care to elaborate on your strange thinking?

What a toad you are.

K just make sure you stay on your best behavior. We don't want to have to clean up after your mess again.

What a toad you are.

K just make sure you stay on your best behavior. We don't want to have to clean up after your mess again.
Its over her head. She will ask her "husband" in the morning.

Your Welsh, none of this is any of your business. Why don't you just concentrate on Wales and your obsession with LGTB threads that you seem to have your panties in a wad about.

Whilst you're at it, you might contemplate about why your avatar picture sports a Hitler moustache.

What a toad you are.

You might want to think about the mess your government has created in the Middle East....hello?

Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya.

What a toad you are.

Your Welsh, none of this is any of your business. Why don't you just concentrate on Wales and your obsession with LGTB threads that you seem to have your panties in a wad about.
As this isnt nazi germany I feel that I can say whatever I like. Let me know if this is a problem .

As this isnt nazi germany I feel that I can say whatever I like. Let me know if this is a problem .

:lol:

I wonder what the reaction would be if someone proposed, in a similar vein, setting up cameras outside of known gay bars, bathhouses, and other hangouts frequented by homosexuals, and setting up a web site to shame these perverts; perhaps offering rewards for identifying them and providing their personal information? I bet the same folks who like this idea as originally proposed would now be screaming “Hate crime!!!”

What a toad you are.

You might want to think about the mess your government has created in the Middle East....hello?

Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya.
Yeah the U.S. needs to get the hell out of there

I wonder what the reaction would be if someone proposed, in a similar vein, setting up cameras outside of known gay bars, bathhouses, and other hangouts frequented by homosexuals, and setting up a web site to shame these perverts; perhaps offering rewards for identifying them and providing their personal information? I bet the same folks who like this idea as originally proposed would now be screaming “Hate crime!!!”

There would probably be a huge backlash because most people hate homophobic neanderthals. They probably couldn't find anyone who knows how to work the internet well enough to pull that off anyways because of how scared they are of technology.

Meanwhile everyone hates Nazi pussies. It could become one of the most popular sites on the web.

Forum List

Back