Austrian Neo Nazi embraces the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not thin skinned, your juvenile name calling just makes me laugh.

You were name calling when I got to this thread, dingbat.

The Skinhead deserves only name calling, he circles the drain.

You and Ravi on the other hand have a weird obsession with calling me a Nazi, without even knowing WTF you're babbling about, you just parrot the same inane stuff Ad nauseam.

It's becoming intensely boring.

Actually, skinhead describes you. You fit right in with the "white power" Neo-Nazi skinheads. The only topics you and your "crotch-sniffin" friends ever discuss are LGBT issues and Muslim rape.

You don't appear to be right in the head.

Oh STFU, you stupid "know-nothing" klunt. You have never discussed a topic with any type of intelligence at all. People like you that troll message boards for attention are the worst.

You and Ravi on the other hand have a weird obsession with calling me a Nazi, without even knowing WTF you're babbling about, you just parrot the same inane stuff Ad nauseam.

Actually, skinhead describes you. You fit right in with the "white power" Neo-Nazi skinheads. The only topics you and your "crotch-sniffin" friends ever discuss are LGBT issues and Muslim rape.

You need to read more, I discuss a whole range of issues, it's not my fault that you've not expanded your reading horizon.

As a side point, so you have no problem with Muslim rape, I mean rape's not nice, but it's okay if Muslim's are raping, right?

That's all you ever talk about. I did a quick search and found 17 pages of you talking about Muslim rape. It's disgusting...this obsession of yours. I don't think you are quite right in the head.

mrape.jpg

She is a loathsome piece of shit. But ridiculous as well.

Tommy, given the pic that you put in your profile (that you no doubt whack off to)....you are the loathsome POS along with your little cohort of losers and intellectual inferiors.

Oh STFU, you stupid "know-nothing" klunt. You have never discussed a topic with any type of intelligence at all. People like you that troll message boards for attention are the worst.

Go eat some toothpaste you nutty fruitcake.

You need to read more, I discuss a whole range of issues, it's not my fault that you've not expanded your reading horizon.

As a side point, so you have no problem with Muslim rape, I mean rape's not nice, but it's okay if Muslim's are raping, right?

That's all you ever talk about. I did a quick search and found 17 pages of you talking about Muslim rape. It's disgusting...this obsession of yours. I don't think you are quite right in the head.

View attachment 81104

Good for Lucy, this needs to be pointed out and it cannot be exposed enough. You would welcome being mounted by a bunch of smelly muslim immigrants because in your little world, any attention is good attention.

Go eat some toothpaste you nutty fruitcake.

Lame, Karla Klunt.......bring something better than that to the table, ya rotten crotch POS.

Is that supposed to be an insult?

No, it's what you are.

Oh my goodness, you're only a child. :)

Depends how old you are.

I thought you were done talking to me...liar.

Was that you or Ravi I was responding to, I forget.

That insomnia you suffer from is causing you to have issues with brain function.

View attachment 81104

You searched for Muslim rape, you found that stuff = that's ALL I discuss.

Really Carla, how silly of you, I could do a Skinhead search and find probably a 100 pages of him babbling about LGBT and praising Islam.

It's you and he who have the problem in the membrane.

Ravi at least gets a few points, because she has on occasion shown that she can discuss some things in a sensible way.

No, it's what you are.

Oh my goodness, you're only a child. :)

Depends how old you are.

I thought you were done talking to me...liar.

Was that you or Ravi I was responding to, I forget.

That insomnia you suffer from is causing you to have issues with brain function.

No your comments are so similar often to Ravi's comments, and both of you being Trolls, it's an easy mistake to make.

You said that George Soros is the puppetmaster behind Merkel allowing all the Muslims into Europe.

That's pretty loony.

But don't worry. Gregtard will be white knighting for you.

Are you saying that George Soros hasn't funded Open Borders, he's even admitted it himself in interviews, I posted a ton of links to him stating this is one thread. So it's loony to only loonies or Tools.

Which are you, a loony or a Tool?

Why are you so concerned with George Soros?

Would you like a separate thread JUST about George Soros? We could have it in Current Events or we could have it in a Zone 2 area where the little Trolls have to watch their mouths because it's Zone 2.

Funding an NGO =//= being a puppetmaster

Would you like a separate thread JUST about George Soros? We could have it in Current Events or we could have it in a Zone 2 area where the little Trolls have to watch their mouths because it's Zone 2.

This is my stock response to anymore George Soros comments you might make, the offer is open-ended therefore.

I'm not concerned about George Soros.

You're the one conjuring up crazy conspiracy theories about him.

It'll include every available link to George Soros HIMSELF in HIS OWN WORDS, or are you then going to say that George Soros HIMSELF is a "Conspiracy Theory"?

Are you still prattling on about George Soros, you broken record? lol

View attachment 81104

You searched for Muslim rape, you found that stuff = that's ALL I discuss.

Really Carla, how silly of you, I could do a Skinhead search and find probably a 100 pages of him babbling about LGBT and praising Islam.

It's you and he who have the problem in the membrane.

Ravi at least gets a few points, because she has on occasion shown that she can discuss some things in a sensible way.

You are obsessed with Muslim rape. Weird.

View attachment 81104
Joking aside that is a bit disturbing.

I never type out your screen name so you are certainly lying.

No but you type about Loosy or Loosey, you need to think of something else.
Right. So you wouldn't get an alert, your minions would have to tell you...unless you've set up a google alert! O M G how awesome.

You're paranoid Ravi.
Nope, flattered that you pay so much attention to me.

I've only started responding to you about 48 hours ago, I've spent many, many months completely ignoring you.

Ravi enjoy my attention now, because within a short time frame I'm returning to completely ignoring you. Your weird obsession with me though will I suppose continue, it's almost become another fetish for you to indulge in.
I'm a little confused. If you monitor the posts I make laughing at you how is that ignoring me?

Who would these guys fight ?
There are a million different factions.
Its a nonsense.
In the military sense, an army must always learn, including when the enemy is of a million colors and faction. The military exercise would still make sense then.
If they fight Assad then Russia would bomb them,if they fight the opposition the US would bomb them. Its a nonsense that nobody in Europe would back.
It is not that simple. For example the Kurds fight both and rarely get bombed. Plus consider, that it is not your own people who you are doing this exercise with.

Which is what I said, The Skinhead has no military experience, again he hasn't a clue about what he's babbling.
What is your military experience?

Are you saying that George Soros hasn't funded Open Borders, he's even admitted it himself in interviews, I posted a ton of links to him stating this is one thread. So it's loony to only loonies or Tools.

This is my stock response to anymore George Soros comments you might make, the offer is open-ended therefore.

It'll include every available link to George Soros HIMSELF in HIS OWN WORDS, or are you then going to say that George Soros HIMSELF is a "Conspiracy Theory"?

Yeah, Soros is a real POS. He funds the BLM operation. He helped to fund the overthrow of the Ukraine. He funds hundreds of NGOs with the intent of erasing borders and thus sovereignty of nations...yeah, it's a big deal but you are too fucking STUPID to know. He is a globalist....get it, Karla Klunt????

Who would these guys fight ?
There are a million different factions.
Its a nonsense.
In the military sense, an army must always learn, including when the enemy is of a million colors and faction. The military exercise would still make sense then.
If they fight Assad then Russia would bomb them,if they fight the opposition the US would bomb them. Its a nonsense that nobody in Europe would back.
It is not that simple. For example the Kurds fight both and rarely get bombed. Plus consider, that it is not your own people who you are doing this exercise with.

Which is what I said, The Skinhead has no military experience, again he hasn't a clue about what he's babbling.
What is your military experience?

Nazi%20women.jpg

Yeah, Soros is a real POS. He funds the BLM operation. He helped to fund the overthrow of the Ukraine. He funds hundreds of NGOs with the intent of erasing borders and thus sovereignty of nations...yeah, it's a big deal but you are too fucking STUPID to know. He is a globalist....get it, Karla Klunt????

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

View attachment 81104

Good for Lucy, this needs to be pointed out and it cannot be exposed enough. You would welcome being mounted by a bunch of smelly muslim immigrants because in your little world, any attention is good attention.
Do you know why she's Carla_Danger?

Danger: Sh*t for brains! She wonders all over USMB and rates the posts she can't understand "funny" and "dumb". Yesterday I quoted Mark Twain and she rated it "dumb". She must be still attending primary school.

If you read it wasn't me who mentioned George Soros.

Are you still calling people Nazi's, you broken record? Lol.

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

Great job, Karla Klunt....you don't need me to expose your lack of intellect...you do it for me. (snicker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back