Austrian Neo Nazi embraces the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still prattling on about George Soros, you broken record? lol

Yeah, Soros is a real POS. He funds the BLM operation. He helped to fund the overthrow of the Ukraine. He funds hundreds of NGOs with the intent of erasing borders and thus sovereignty of nations...yeah, it's a big deal but you are too fucking STUPID to know. He is a globalist....get it, Karla Klunt????

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

Great job, Karla Klunt....you don't need me to expose your lack of intellect...you do it for me. (snicker)

I'm no match for your 14,000 hours of researching conspiracy blogs. lol

You are no match for me on any front.

Correct.

She's not retarded.

lol

Yeah, Soros is a real POS. He funds the BLM operation. He helped to fund the overthrow of the Ukraine. He funds hundreds of NGOs with the intent of erasing borders and thus sovereignty of nations...yeah, it's a big deal but you are too fucking STUPID to know. He is a globalist....get it, Karla Klunt????

Great job, Karla Klunt....you don't need me to expose your lack of intellect...you do it for me. (snicker)

True, you know all the good conspiracies! lol

Correct.

She's not retarded.

lol

She may not be legally retarded but her IQ score would definitely be somewhere in the upper 70's...maybe low 80's. Yours isn't much higher if at all.

Correct.

She's not retarded.

lol

She may not be legally retarded but her IQ score would definitely be somewhere in the upper 70's...maybe low 80's. Yours isn't much higher if at all.

Shup, retard!

True, you know all the good conspiracies! lol

No, I simply don't believe a fucking thing your "gubermint" tells us using their corporate mouthpieces in the media. See, you are one of the sheeple with no critical thinking skills. Ignorance is bliss in your case, Karla Klunt.

Correct.

She's not retarded.

lol

Shup, retard!

Thank you for proving my point......(snicker)

Correct.

She's not retarded.

lol

Carla has a Guardian, small children can't be left on their own.

Correct.

She's not retarded.

lol

Toro isn't much better....both are dumber than a rock. They are not the kind of people that would be on anyone's list as a "lifeline" on a game show like "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire".

Go eat some toothpaste you nutty fruitcake.

Wow, that will send Dale running for sure...<yawn>

I suppose sprinkles on your vanilla ice cream would be too much.

Hey The Skinhead should thank us all, this thread has probably got the most responses of any stupid thread he's ever posted, normally his threads drop like a rock.

Replies:

Correct.

She's not retarded.

lol

It's been several hours since you've posted on any Muslim gang rape threads. That has to be some sort of a record.

Actually, skinhead describes you. You fit right in with the "white power" Neo-Nazi skinheads. The only topics you and your "crotch-sniffin" friends ever discuss are LGBT issues and Muslim rape.

You don't appear to be right in the head.

Oh STFU, you stupid "know-nothing" klunt. You have never discussed a topic with any type of intelligence at all. People like you that troll message boards for attention are the worst.

Lame, Karla Klunt.......bring something better than that to the table, ya rotten crotch POS.
Dale doesn't like women. Is anyone surprised.

I love women......as a matter of fact I have loved quite a few in my life. What I do not like are stupid people regardless of gender and I do not discriminate when it comes to pointing out that stupidity....get it, Ravi-oli?
Italy.

Actually, skinhead describes you. You fit right in with the "white power" Neo-Nazi skinheads. The only topics you and your "crotch-sniffin" friends ever discuss are LGBT issues and Muslim rape.

Oh STFU, you stupid "know-nothing" klunt. You have never discussed a topic with any type of intelligence at all. People like you that troll message boards for attention are the worst.

Lame, Karla Klunt.......bring something better than that to the table, ya rotten crotch POS.

What do you think about The Skinhead calling Mindful a "Nazi slag" because like MOST people she doesn't agree with him?

What do you think about The Skinhead in general calling ALL and ANY female who doesn't agree with him a "slag"?

Does this illustrate ANY sort of respect for women? Or does it illustrate a hatred of women?

Why is a man in his mid-50s so OBSESSED with Transgenders? To the point that he's posted threads trashing the state of North Carolina and others because of it's laws?

Is it normal for men in their mid-50s to be OBSESSED with Transgenders, is it NORMAL for ANY man to be obsessed with little boys being "made" into little girls?
It's not normal for you to be obsessed about it, no. Is there any way you can get some therapy?

What do you think about The Skinhead calling Mindful a "Nazi slag" because like MOST people she doesn't agree with him?

What do you think about The Skinhead in general calling ALL and ANY female who doesn't agree with him a "slag"?

Does this illustrate ANY sort of respect for women? Or does it illustrate a hatred of women?

Why is a man in his mid-50s so OBSESSED with Transgenders? To the point that he's posted threads trashing the state of North Carolina and others because of it's laws?

Is it normal for men in their mid-50s to be OBSESSED with Transgenders, is it NORMAL for ANY man to be obsessed with little boys being "made" into little girls?
It's not normal for you to be obsessed about it, no. Is there any way you can get some therapy?

After just a few hours sleep and at 6.20am, I give you a brief response, I was invited on Thursday to give a speech about Political Strategy, this I agreed to and must deliver at 10am, I just have notes, as I have the intelligence to work just off my notes.

As you've spent months illustrating that you're obsessed with me, the rest of my day, at 12.15pm I must attend a luncheon that our party are giving for some of our friends in law enforcement.

I hope to be home for 2pm, I'll spend time with my children, until I have to attend a political meeting at 6pm, I hope this isn't a long affair, I hope to be home for 7.30pm.

That's roughly today's schedule for me, I've indulged your obsession with me thus.

"It's not normal for you to be obsessed about it, no."

Is it normal for you to be obsessed about me, no.

"Is there any way you can get some therapy?"

Is there any way for you to get some therapy? I hope so for your sake.

Now, you don't answer a question with a question, which is what you did. So, let's begin again, the questions I asked you, I'll number them and bold them to help you, you have reading comprehension problems, so I do this for your benefit, be grateful of my generosity. I'll make no other response to you on any other thing you comment.

Until you answer all these questions to peoples' satisfaction, I'll just keep re-posting them to you until you either answer them all or alternatively give up and abandon the thread. Many people are getting tired of the hypocritical double standards that your type exhibit, this refers to questions I-III below, questions IV and V should be easy to answer for anyone with even half a brain.

Should you post a one or two sentence response and/or just funny this post, then you just reinforce the existing opinion that you are an idiot and just a Troll.

I. What do you think about The Skinhead calling Mindful a "Nazi slag" because like MOST people she doesn't agree with him? :popcorn:

II. What do you think about The Skinhead in general calling ALL and ANY female who doesn't agree with him a "slag"? :popcorn:
III. Does this illustrate ANY sort of respect for women? Or does it illustrate a hatred of women? :popcorn:

IV. Why is a man in his mid-50s so OBSESSED with Transgenders? To the point that he's posted threads trashing the state of North Carolina and others because of it's laws? :popcorn:

V. Is it normal for men in their mid-50s to be OBSESSED with Transgenders, is it NORMAL for ANY man to be obsessed with little boys being "made" into little girls? :popcorn:

I cannot match your stupidity, you are correct.

Wait, did you just say Tommy is obsessed with Transgenders? Other than Muslim gang rape, that's all you ever post about. lol

You should look in the mirror. :)

After just a few hours sleep and at 6.20am, I give you a brief response, I was invited on Thursday to give a speech about Political Strategy, this I agreed to and must deliver at 10am, I just have notes, as I have the intelligence to work just off my notes.

As you've spent months illustrating that you're obsessed with me, the rest of my day, at 12.15pm I must attend a luncheon that our party are giving for some of our friends in law enforcement.

I hope to be home for 2pm, I'll spend time with my children, until I have to attend a political meeting at 6pm, I hope this isn't a long affair, I hope to be home for 7.30pm.

That's roughly today's schedule for me, I've indulged your obsession with me thus.

Now, you don't answer a question with a question, which is what you did. So, let's begin again, the questions I asked you, I'll number them and bold them to help you, you have reading comprehension problems, so I do this for your benefit, be grateful of my generosity. I'll make no other response to you on any other thing you comment.

Until you answer all these questions to peoples' satisfaction, I'll just keep re-posting them to you until you either answer them all or alternatively give up and abandon the thread. Many people are getting tired of the hypocritical double standards that your type exhibit, this refers to questions I-III below, questions IV and V should be easy to answer for anyone with even half a brain.

Should you post a one or two sentence response and/or just funny this post, then you just reinforce the existing opinion that you are an idiot and just a Troll.

I. What do you think about The Skinhead calling Mindful a "Nazi slag" because like MOST people she doesn't agree with him? :popcorn:

II. What do you think about The Skinhead in general calling ALL and ANY female who doesn't agree with him a "slag"? :popcorn:
III. Does this illustrate ANY sort of respect for women? Or does it illustrate a hatred of women? :popcorn:

IV. Why is a man in his mid-50s so OBSESSED with Transgenders? To the point that he's posted threads trashing the state of North Carolina and others because of it's laws? :popcorn:

V. Is it normal for men in their mid-50s to be OBSESSED with Transgenders, is it NORMAL for ANY man to be obsessed with little boys being "made" into little girls? :popcorn:

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

Thank you for yet more intellectual discussion from you :rolleyes-41: remind me who stalks whom?

That's right it's you and Ravi that do the stalking. Hint, both of you seek professional psychological help, you're rapidly descending into borderline insanity.

Again, thank you for more intellectual discussion from you :rolleyes-41:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back