Austrian Neo Nazi embraces the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it strike anyone else that looseys post about hordes of military age men destroying a country sound like she didn't actually approve of Nazis?

Your comment makes no sense as I read it.

Anotherlife makes sense, you don't, you're just embarrassing yourself to indulge in your continued obsession with me.
Maybe you should brush up on your English.

And Loosey, that you have minions reporting to you any mention of you I make makes you the one with the obsession.

No I get alerts from elsewhere, this is because nobody is meant to mention nor summon me to any thread in your Cesspit that you all dwell in.

Maybe you should find a safe space.

No Safe Spaces are for Leftists.

Says the thin skinned Nazi slag, worried about funnies and popularity, and who has the most friends on a public forum. That is rich. :D

You really are SCUM!!!

Greg

^^^^^^^^

b81.jpg

lol @ gregtard

Just shut the hell up you lying ass weasel.

He's just mentioned family stuff below deck, he's a sad loser who's SO fucking unpopular he has to bump his own thread.

Have you ever seen anyone defend him when he gets his ass handed to him? No, that's because nobody likes him, even the 4 people who sort of like him NEVER get into threads to defend him when he's having his ass handed to him.

LOL! You post on almost every thread Tommy puts up, unless it's in the FZ.

Odd that you're worried about popularity, and what's up with your gang mentality? What are you, 12?

Lol, he's not even popular in the FZ, unless you call him getting his ass handed to him popular.

Tommy's desperate, he's had to get number 3 of his 4 Trolls, you're number 3.

This is my only comment to you, to tell you about this.

You have two funnied, from Ravi of course who's agreeing with a fellow Troll and me who's just thinking you're funny but not agreeing.

Thin skinned Lucy is worried about popularity and "funnies" on a public forum. How sad and pathetic you are. lol
Don't you have some cotton to pick?

She's a frustrated black carpet muncher.

As I say, if Roudy, ironrosie, Mindful, The Professor and jroc are fine, then WTF is the Toro types problem unless they've got issues that cause them to be obsessive weirdos where I'm concerned, who stalk me around a forum just to call me stupid names, they're losers with issues.

Personally, I don't like lowlife, inhumane, fascist racists such as yourself. Plus, you're a nutty conspiracy theorist. I'm sure you're a nice person and good mother IRL, but your political views are abhorrent and deserved to be exposed and mocked.

One can be against mass immigration without being a scummy nutter, lunazigrl.

You are being an idiot!!

Greg

The Conspiracy Theory thing that Toro mentions is bewildering to me, I've made posts saying that I don't go in for Conspiracy Theories though, except the one's I mention JFK and Dr. David Kelly, both considered Conspiracy Theories, but both are unsettling in their Official explanations.

You said that George Soros is the puppetmaster behind Merkel allowing all the Muslims into Europe.

That's pretty loony.

But don't worry. Gregtard will be white knighting for you.

He's just mentioned family stuff below deck, he's a sad loser who's SO fucking unpopular he has to bump his own thread.

Have you ever seen anyone defend him when he gets his ass handed to him? No, that's because nobody likes him, even the 4 people who sort of like him NEVER get into threads to defend him when he's having his ass handed to him.

Odd that you're worried about popularity, and what's up with your gang mentality? What are you, 12?

Lol, he's not even popular in the FZ, unless you call him getting his ass handed to him popular.

You have two funnied, from Ravi of course who's agreeing with a fellow Troll and me who's just thinking you're funny but not agreeing.

Thin skinned Lucy is worried about popularity and "funnies" on a public forum. How sad and pathetic you are. lol

Is that supposed to be an insult?

As I say, if Roudy, ironrosie, Mindful, The Professor and jroc are fine, then WTF is the Toro types problem unless they've got issues that cause them to be obsessive weirdos where I'm concerned, who stalk me around a forum just to call me stupid names, they're losers with issues.

Personally, I don't like lowlife, inhumane, fascist racists such as yourself. Plus, you're a nutty conspiracy theorist. I'm sure you're a nice person and good mother IRL, but your political views are abhorrent and deserved to be exposed and mocked.

You are being an idiot!!

Greg

The Conspiracy Theory thing that Toro mentions is bewildering to me, I've made posts saying that I don't go in for Conspiracy Theories though, except the one's I mention JFK and Dr. David Kelly, both considered Conspiracy Theories, but both are unsettling in their Official explanations.

You said that George Soros is the puppetmaster behind Merkel allowing all the Muslims into Europe.

That's pretty loony.

Are you saying that George Soros hasn't funded Open Borders, he's even admitted it himself in interviews, I posted a ton of links to him stating this is one thread. So it's loony to only loonies or Tools.

Which are you, a loony or a Tool?

Why are you so concerned with George Soros?

Would you like a separate thread JUST about George Soros? We could have it in Current Events or we could have it in a Zone 2 area where the little Trolls have to watch their mouths because it's Zone 2.

And Loosey, that you have minions reporting to you any mention of you I make makes you the one with the obsession.

No I get alerts from elsewhere, this is because nobody is meant to mention nor summon me to any thread in your Cesspit that you all dwell in.
This is serious. You have another forum monitoring my posts? Did you ever post under the nickname of Pubes?

Huh? I get alerts from elsewhere ie. not from my minions as you refer to them, I never mentioned anything about another forum.
I never type out your screen name so you are certainly lying.

No but you type about Loosy or Loosey, you need to think of something else.
Right. So you wouldn't get an alert, your minions would have to tell you...unless you've set up a google alert! O M G how awesome.

And don't forget to take your bag of chicken necks and bottle of Nightrain with you.

You are being an idiot!!

Greg

That's pretty loony.

Stupid Ravi and Carla are attempting, very badly to White Knight for The Skinhead or haven't you noticed?

It can be easy to get dragged in and think that all of Austria is a nasty homophobic racist sewer.

images

Conchita is the most famous Austrian in the world today and this is what she has to say when she made a nation proud by winning Eurovision.

“This night is dedicated to everyone who believes in a future of peace and freedom. You know who you are. We are unity. And we are unstoppable.”

Dont give up on Austria!

No, it's what you are.

This is serious. You have another forum monitoring my posts? Did you ever post under the nickname of Pubes?

Huh? I get alerts from elsewhere ie. not from my minions as you refer to them, I never mentioned anything about another forum.

Right. So you wouldn't get an alert, your minions would have to tell you...unless you've set up a google alert! O M G how awesome.

You're paranoid Ravi.

Anotherlife makes sense, you don't, you're just embarrassing yourself to indulge in your continued obsession with me.

Says the thin skinned Nazi slag, worried about funnies and popularity, and who has the most friends on a public forum. That is rich. :D

I knew I'd missed to funny one of your comments, this is the one. I'm only doing this as I feel I must return your funnying my comments, it's only well-mannered for me to do so.

You're paranoid Ravi.
Nope, flattered that you pay so much attention to me.

I'm not thin skinned, your juvenile name calling just makes me laugh.

1458431063_Everyone-I-Don-t-Like-is-Hitler.jpg

No, it's what you are.

Oh my goodness, you're only a child. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back