Authoritarianism is beginning

Wow........................you guys were screaming during Obama's entire time in office that he was going to be a dictator, but he never was.

Interestingly enough, I also never heard Obama's press secretary say that he was going to be in office for the next 7 years. I HAVE heard Sarah Huckabee say in several briefings that Trump is going to be there for the next 7 years.

Depending on what Mueller finds, he may be gone before the Democratic Congress is sworn in.

I see this thread has threatened the Russian Bots and Troll posting here. They are attacking in mass.

So the standard response to anyone who disagrees with you is "Russian bots! Russians! Russians! Russia!!! OMFGWFTBBQ!!!"?

Whom or what are you going to blame once this stupid "Russian" thing has gone the way of the Hula Hoop, the Slinky, and the Pet Rock? Believe me: It will eventually peter out, make no mistake about that. Then you'll have to invent another "crisis", so what will will it be then, товарищ?

Что тогда будет?

Tell me Comrade, why won't Trump allow Mueller to finish his job? He ordered him fired and now he is trying to undermine the entire FBI....most of who are conservative republicans.

I see this thread has threatened the Russian Bots and Troll posting here. They are attacking in mass.

So the standard response to anyone who disagrees with you is "Russian bots! Russians! Russians! Russia!!! OMFGWFTBBQ!!!"?

Whom or what are you going to blame once this stupid "Russian" thing has gone the way of the Hula Hoop, the Slinky, and the Pet Rock? Believe me: It will eventually peter out, make no mistake about that. Then you'll have to invent another "crisis", so what will will it be then, товарищ?

Что тогда будет?

Tell me Comrade, why won't Trump allow Mueller to finish his job? He ordered him fired and now he is trying to undermine the entire FBI....most of who are conservative republicans.

Did I miss something? Exactly when did Trump order Mueller to be fired and if so, why wasn't he?

Seems to me like once the President "orders" someone to be fired, they pack their shit up and hit the bricks. Ain't that how it works?

Что тогда будет?

Projection, it was the FBI that tried and planned to undermine this legally elected administration. It becomes more obvious everyday.

I see this thread has threatened the Russian Bots and Troll posting here. They are a track attacking in mass.

that's what they do.

I guess I touched a nerve...the thread will be.moved or taken down soon.
Don't flatter yourself.

What us trump trying to hide? Why us he so afraid if Mueller?.....and where did u learn your English?
Frankfort.

Что тогда будет?

Projection, it was the FBI that tried and planned to undermine this legally elected administration. It becomes more obvious everyday.

You realise these are repubs and conservatives. Trump is trying to buy the FBI.

Last edited:
I see this thread has threatened the Russian Bots and Troll posting here. They are a track attacking in mass.

that's what they do.

Don't flatter yourself.

What us trump trying to hide? Why us he so afraid if Mueller?.....and where did u learn your English?
Frankfort.

You trying to meet Putin's quota today?

that's what they do.

Don't flatter yourself.

Frankfort.

I block Russian Bots....SEE YA!

that's what they do.

Don't flatter yourself.

OMG.. the irony.

Что тогда будет?

You just won the internet, sir. The corrupt FBI at the request of Barack Obama was instructed to interfere with an American presidential election. Not only did they do that, they refused to thoroughly investigate Hillary Clinton for the crimes she committed and under the DOJ's leadership of Loretta Lynch, exonerated Clinton.

Что тогда будет?

You just won the internet, sir. The corrupt FBI at the request of Barack Obama was instructed to interfere with an American presidential election. Not only did they do that, they refused to thoroughly investigate Hillary Clinton for the crimes she committed and under the DOJ's leadership of Loretta Lynch, exonerated Clinton.

Another Bot...another Ignore.

Что тогда будет?

Another Bot...another Ignore.

LOL fuckstick. Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not here.

:lmao:

The Frankfurt School Knew Trump Was Coming

This country is ripe for an Authoritarian Regime. The Justice system is under attack. The First Amendment us under attack.

The Comrade is on the verge of making the Justice Department his person defense and making FOX News the official state media.

Welcome to Authoritarianism. Putin wins.
...Iraq and Libya worked well under that type of leadership with saddam and Gaddafi--they just went a little too far
....so did Germany--hitler just went a little too far in attacking Russia
Germany's economy went up during hitler's initial years

Dictators do things like use the government agencies as political weapons and say crap like "I gotmah my pen and phone".

2124sdfsf8_photo.jpg

Last edited:
Your president has been under attack from day one by what has become the American version of the KGB.

He is a White Nationalist who is allowing Germany to replace the US as the world's greatest Democracy.

He is attacking and supplanting American Institutions of Democracy. The Regime will take total control soon. Media outlets will be shut down...opponents will be jailed. Anyone objecting to the changes will suffer.
white nationalist?? please explain

The Frankfurt School Knew Trump Was Coming

This country is ripe for an Authoritarian Regime. The Justice system is under attack. The First Amendment us under attack.

The Comrade is on the verge of making the Justice Department his person defense and making FOX News the official state media.

Welcome to Authoritarianism. Putin wins.
...Iraq and Libya worked well under that type of leadership with saddam and Gaddafi--they just went a little too far
....so did Germany--hitler just went a little too far in attacking Russia
Germany's economy went up during hitler's initial years

Good Grief! A unashamed Nazi White Supremacist right here.

Forum List

Back