Automatic Voter Registration

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
There are 12 States and DC that have passed this. Some won't care for this because it brings in people that they want frozen out of elections that they want to keep out.

Im not clicking on that shit.
What did they pass?

If you wish to stay uninformed, that's your right and your business. Sorry but I presented it and it says it all from this end. I have nothing else to add.

What did they pass?

If you wish to stay uninformed, that's your right and your business. Sorry but I presented it and it says it all from this end. I have nothing else to add.
So you refuse to post a real link. Ok

here, let me do the work for your butt. Here is the link you should have done yourself.

automatic voter registration - Google Search

I can give you my own personal opinion only and I think I have already done that by my original link. You don't have enough information to do anything other than to scream "Cite, Cite, Cite" over and over again. Well, there are hundreds of links for you to work with in my last cite. Educate yourself.

Here in Califuckia they allow illegals to get driver's licenses and when you get one, our DMVs automatically offer the option to register to vote. Ergo, there are probably a few million illegals registered to vote in this disintegrating, languishing state.

What did they pass?

here, let me do the work for your butt. Here is the link you should have done yourself.

I can give you my own personal opinion only and I think I have already done that by my original link. You don't have enough information to do anything other than to scream "Cite, Cite, Cite" over and over again. Well, there are hundreds of links for you to work with in my last cite. Educate yourself.
Thank you for your services but i have already lost interest.
Enjoy your dead thread.

Here in Califuckia they allow illegals to get driver's licenses and when you get one, our DMVs automatically offer the option to register to vote. Ergo, there are probably a few million illegals registered to vote in this disintegrating, languishing state.

They are not exclusively linked to each other. You really need to get a better line on things than that.

What did they pass?

Thank you for your services but i have already lost interest.
Enjoy your dead thread.

You get a special award for your stupidity. And you notice, others are posting. It sucks to be you. So here is your reward for being such a fruitcake.
upload_2019-3-28_15-50-59.jpeg

Dems reaching out to the all-important lazy person demographic.

And some Republicans as well. What's the matter, you can't stand that every eligible citizen has the right to vote? Or just the ones you want to vote.

And some Republicans as well. What's the matter, you can't stand that every eligible citizen has the right to vote? Or just the ones you want to vote.

Let's not pretend this is about ensuring fair elections. You want the most uninformed and self centered people in the country out to vote because they will choose 9 times out of 10 the party of free stuff and no personal responsibility.

Let's not pretend this is about ensuring fair elections. You want the most uninformed and self centered people in the country out to vote because they will choose 9 times out of 10 the party of free stuff and no personal responsibility.

Trumpsters are informed? Shirley you jest and yes, I just called you Shirley, Dorathy.

Forum List

Back