🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Autumn gas prices fall like leaves. Thanks Obama

Will gas prices fall below $3 a gallon this autumn is a far better question. Yes, by the time 2016 rolls around President Obama will have America's economy humming again for the better. Enter Hillary Clinton.

Autumn gas prices fall like leaves

Will gas prices fall to $3 a gallon this autumn?

Already on a 23-straight-day slide, regular unleaded gas now averages $3.46 a gallon — the lowest national average since January, and 35 cents less than year-ago levels. Prices are expected to drop another 20 to 25 cents in the coming weeks.

How pathetic are you to be happy that gas is still way over $3?

what the fuck is wrong with liberals?

obama crushed the value of the dollar by printing, spending and borrowing. And you're happy that by 2016 it will be back under $3?

god damn, you 'people' are sheep

four legs good
two legs better

I'll be happy when we don't have to rely on big oil. Just like big insurance, big banks or any too big to fail bullshit corporations.

bilde

Obama has nothing to do with lowing of prices. Prices fall as they switch to a thicker grade for the winter time. Prices will rise when it gets warmer out as well.

This happens every year, and has zero to with who is in office at that time.

On that note the pipeline will not decrease the prices either.

Will gas prices fall below $3 a gallon this autumn is a far better question. Yes, by the time 2016 rolls around President Obama will have America's economy humming again for the better. Enter Hillary Clinton.

Already on a 23-straight-day slide, regular unleaded gas now averages $3.46 a gallon — the lowest national average since January, and 35 cents less than year-ago levels. Prices are expected to drop another 20 to 25 cents in the coming weeks.

I guess this is like the Nobel Peace Prize. We'll just give Obama credit for doing something that hasn't even happened yet.

You shitbags are so pathetic. Obama's record is so horrible you now have to predict good news is going to happen and just give all the credit to him.

Of course the gas price is never going to drop below $3 anyway.

But everything was shitty when gas was under 2.00, unemployment 5 percent, under bush.

Yes.

There were two wars on going, interest rates were dropped to zero, 2 major tax cuts and massive government spending.

And Obama had something to do with this....
Good lord...

In a way, Yes.
When it looked like the idiot was going to invade Syria, crude prices spiked.
When Russia sorted out his mess, they started to fall.

chart1_41.png

Tell you what I have a deal for all the lefties who want to give Obama credit when gas prices fall I will go along with you on the condition you give Obama the blame when gas prices rise do we have a deal?

If gas prices go down over the next 3+ years, Obama gets the credit. If they go up, Bush gets the blame. You obviously didn't get the memo?http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

Already on a 23-straight-day slide, regular unleaded gas now averages $3.46 a gallon — the lowest national average since January, and 35 cents less than year-ago levels. Prices are expected to drop another 20 to 25 cents in the coming weeks.[/QUOTE]

Interesting math. $3.46-$0.25=$3.21. That still isn't $3 a gallon!

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Barry has nothing to do with gas prices going up or going down.

If you want to give out kudo's then give em to the speculators who do control prices.

Boy are you one dumb SOB.

Where were these idiots when I was paying an average of over $4.00 a gallon...for about a year.
Now it's time to thank Obama?....
Do you thank him after you wipe his stuff off your chin...

What a crock....from all these Ass clowns thanking Obama....

Did you blame him when they were high? Yes? Then we get to kudo him when they drop.

Obviously, he has nothing to do with either one, but y'all did start it with the bitching.

I know how to REALLY lower gas prices......

Send the economy into a depression.

We're almost there.

If this were a healthy economy, gas would be nearer to $5 a gallon than $3.

Fortunately for me, I don't have to worry about a job. Most dimocraps do.

Or rather -- Will. At some point, Food Stamps and Welfare are going to stop. They have to.

Then whatcha gonna do dimocrap boys and girls?

The only people doing well in the obama economy are the wealthy.

Haven't any of you idiots noticed that?

College kids having to live at home until they're thirty, grown couple with children having to move in with Mom and Dad, the lowest Labor Force Participation Rate in history, the highest unemployment among Blacks since we started keeping records, the highest unemployment among the 18-30 Age Group since 1941....

dimocraps are just plain stupid.

Meanwhile, Conservatives just keep getting wealthier and wealthier.

Who do you think is buying that House you just lost in Foreclosure?

Who do you think is making sky-high profits because we decided to eliminate workers and automate?

Who do you think is making the money in the VERY happy Markets?

I'll give you a hint..... It ain't you.

Yeah, God Bless obama. He put a serious fucking on the working class.

According to Rethugs on this site, Obama is responsible when gas prices rise and Obama had nothing to do with gas prices when they fall.

Simple minded Rethuglikan logic at work. Also know as "hypocrisy" to the rest of us.

Where were these idiots when I was paying an average of over $4.00 a gallon...for about a year.
Now it's time to thank Obama?....
Do you thank him after you wipe his stuff off your chin...

What a crock....from all these Ass clowns thanking Obama....

Did you blame him when they were high? Yes? Then we get to kudo him when they drop.

Obviously, he has nothing to do with either one, but y'all did start it with the bitching.

We're almost there.

Or rather -- Will. At some point, Food Stamps and Welfare are going to stop. They have to.

College kids having to live at home until they're thirty, grown couple with children having to move in with Mom and Dad, the lowest Labor Force Participation Rate in history, the highest unemployment among Blacks since we started keeping records, the highest unemployment among the 18-30 Age Group since 1941....

Who do you think is making sky-high profits because we decided to eliminate workers and automate?

Just one serious question for you; Do you really REALLY think you are writing to ONE person on here (that doesn't vote repub) that draws a welfare check? Or SNAP? Or sec 8 housing vouchers?

On another matter. Must piss you off that I just paid cash for a foreclosed home and am funding the repairs with cash. Of course some of that cash came from the run up in the markets that my investment have had.

Didn't you make ANY money over the past few years under Obama? No wonder you are pissed at him. But its your own fault if you sold out of the markets after the Bush collapse.

According to Rethugs on this site, Obama is responsible when gas prices rise and Obama had nothing to do with gas prices when they fall.

Simple minded Rethuglikan logic at work. Also know as "hypocrisy" to the rest of us.

The recent spike in gas prices was caused by Obama threatening to go to war in the middle east. The lowering of same was a result of Putin bailing out Obama and his buddy Assad.

Children and those with a low IQ call names like "Rethuglikan." Which are you?

We're almost there.

Just one serious question for you; Do you really REALLY think you are writing to ONE person on here (that doesn't vote repub) that draws a welfare check? Or SNAP? Or sec 8 housing vouchers?

On another matter. Must piss you off that I just paid cash for a foreclosed home and am funding the repairs with cash. Of course some of that cash came from the run up in the markets that my investment have had.

Didn't you make ANY money over the past few years under Obama? No wonder you are pissed at him. But its your own fault if you sold out of the markets after the Bush collapse.

There are exceptions to every rule and, perhaps you are one of them. How many of the millions on welfare, SNAP, or sec 8 housing would you estimate vote Republican? Give it a guess!

The recent spike in gas prices was caused by Obama threatening to go to war in the middle east. The lowering of same was a result of Putin bailing out Obama and his buddy Assad.

Children and those with a low IQ call names like "Rethuglikan." Which are you?

Really? And here I thought the increase in prices was because the Syrians have been intent on war for months now. And of course Obama making nice with Iran has had a good effect on oil prices.

I bet you're voting for Putin in the next Presidential election. Or is Canadian Cruz your man?

You don't like "fun with words"? XXXXX
I can see why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back