Aw, POOR New York City

What constitutes working hard enough?

I have no idea what you're capable of....do you?
Voting.

Pfffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, go vote, make it all different.
Well it's really all I can do at the moment.

No, it's all you're willing to do, and since too much of the public will only sit on their ass and whine as well, here ya are.
So go on, tell me then what I can do.

You overestimate how easy it is to reason with people and convince them to change their ideas. Regardless of what side of the isle you're on, people don't like admitting they're wrong.

Why make them admit they were wrong? SALESMANSHIP....the idea is to make them think changing sides is their idea.
And how many converts have you churned out, here on USMB?

That's classified.
terror.gif

I have no idea what you're capable of....do you?
Voting.

Pfffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, go vote, make it all different.
Well it's really all I can do at the moment.

No, it's all you're willing to do, and since too much of the public will only sit on their ass and whine as well, here ya are.
So go on, tell me then what I can do.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country....the answer is within, grasshopper.

If I were a New Yawker I'd be on the phone...to the mayor's office, the governor's office, and the local FBI headquarters asking why Hillary wasn't indicted....that and buying more buckshot rounds for my Maverick 88.

If I were a New Yawker I'd be on the phone...to the mayor's office, the governor's office, and the local FBI headquarters asking why Hillary wasn't indicted....that and buying more buckshot rounds for my Maverick 88.
Yeah bro, hold on let me just get the mayor on the phone and command him to arrest someone.

Yeah bro, hold on let me just get the mayor on the phone and command him to arrest someone.

It works....they know for everybody who calls there are several thousand who agree but don't call and for those several thousand who agree there are tens of thousands who agree with them.

Forum List

Back