Ay Carumba! Death Record For #JudgeCuriel Papa’s Proves New York Times Lying About U.S. Citizenship

Why is it so important for Trumpenators to destroy Curiel?

Because they want to distract attention from the point that Trump called him a "Mexican"

So what? Trump called him a Mexican, I have called him a Mexican, his mom probably called his whole family Mexican.

Can you liberals stop being offended for so many other people and let them speak for themselves?

The Judge can't speak for himself- he is forbidden by law and court rules from defending himself.

Remember- this thread was not started by 'you liberals' it was started by a Conservative wanker who is attacking Judge Curiel by attacking his dead parents.

And it doesn't get much more slimy than attacking someone by attacking someone's dead parents.

Who wants him destroyed?

Apparently a hispanic person can be a member of a virulent racist movement and not be destroyed, so I would imagine that those wanting to destroy him would take a different approach.

I simply think he should be removed fromt he case and it given to someone else who is not part of a movement that hates Gringos.

What "virulent racist movement" is this person a member of? I think you guys are mistaken in this.

The "la Raza" movement is a racist movement spawned from the ideas of Jose Vasconcelos, who was a Nazi collaborator during WW2 and was a racist and fascist in his writings. The magazine he edited was financed by the Nazis and it presented a Nazi perspective to events.

And he is not part of the "La Raza" organization.

Who wants him destroyed?

Apparently a hispanic person can be a member of a virulent racist movement and not be destroyed, so I would imagine that those wanting to destroy him would take a different approach.

I simply think he should be removed fromt he case and it given to someone else who is not part of a movement that hates Gringos.

What "virulent racist movement" is this person a member of? I think you guys are mistaken in this.

The "la Raza" movement is a racist movement spawned from the ideas of Jose Vasconcelos, who was a Nazi collaborator during WW2 and was a racist and fascist in his writings. The magazine he edited was financed by the Nazis and it presented a Nazi perspective to events.

Curiel is not a member of La Raza.
He is a member of a legal association that is part of the la Raza movement..

Well show us that.

Show us a single statement by his legal association that is racist or against whites.

Because they want to distract attention from the point that Trump called him a "Mexican"

So what? Trump called him a Mexican, I have called him a Mexican, his mom probably called his whole family Mexican.

Can you liberals stop being offended for so many other people and let them speak for themselves?

And what would be the relevance in raising that adjective --- in a fraud case?

If I get a speeding ticket, do I want to go before a Portuguese judge, or a Latvian? Any idea?

If that portugese judge was a member of a movement that states that Anglo Americans are evil, preached hatred of them and has never disavowed racism toward your ethnicity, then yes, that judge should be removed.

That isn't what Rump said though... is it.

And just to entertain the analogy --- what the hell would that history of my hypothetical judge have to do with his being Portuguese??

Lemme give you a tip here --- you cannot win this.
Trump and his lawyers have raised the matter of Curiel being in a la Raza association.

Not in court. Odd isn't it that Trump and his lawyers are trying to argue this in public- and not in court?

And of course the judge is not part of "La Raza"- which is why this is such a fail from the beginning.

If this judge is such a racist- why did the Republican Senate confirm him? Why did a Republican Governor appoint him?

Once again the facts show that the lefties are lying about the anchor baby judge and that Trump's criticism is totally justified.

Ay Carumba! Death Record For #JudgeCuriel Papa’s Proves New York Times Lying About U.S. Citizenship

The death certificate for the father of the controversial Mexican judge confirms that Curiel’s parents were not U.S. citizens when he was born.

Death records from Indiana records confirm that Salvador Curiel died a Mexican citizen in 1964… not as the New York Times’s Alan Rappeport reported in an anti-Donald Trump article.

But Rappeport claimed that the elder Curiel had died a U.S. citizen. He didn’t.

Here’s what Rappeport wrote:

Judge Curiel, 62, was born in East Chicago, Ind., to parents who had emigrated from Mexico. Raul Curiel said their father, Salvador, arrived in Arizona as a laborer in the 1920s, eventually receiving citizenship and becoming a steelworker. Their parents were married in Mexico in 1946, and their mother, Francisca, became a citizen after joining her husband in the United States.

In fact Salvador Curiel never received U.S. citizenship and Francisca became a citizen in 1969–five years after her husband died and 18 years after her last son — the future judge Gonzalo Curiel — was born.

So the New York Times got it wrong. They didn’t do their fact checking. Oops.

Could the fact that Mexican telecom billionaire Carlos Slim’s ownership of The New York Times have played a role?

The piece of shit author of that piece of shit hit peace in one article states that Curiel's Mother's death certificate is not proof she was a U.S. citizen.

But in this article this piece of shit then claims the father's death certificate is proof of his citizenship.

He also claims Curiel is biased- because get this- as U.S. attorney- he negotiated with Mexico- IN SPANISH.

Which apparently makes him a Mexican to pieces of shit like Brip and the author.

And what Finger-boy can't figure out, even though I laid it out for him as soon as he opened this wank thread --- the judge is born in Indiana, so it doesn't fricking matter if his parents are Venutians.

That sailed right over his jelly-smeared head.

YOur pretense that Trump was claiming that the Judge was a Mexican Citizen is utter nonsense.

You are being very dishonest.

I said "Mexican Citizen" where?

Yeah tell me about "dishonesty", you lying hack.

And more stupid dishonest word games.

Your repeated statements that the Judge is NOT "Mexican" because he was born in Indiana, ONLY makes sense if you are referring to national citizenship, because a Mexican-American can CERTAINLY be born in Indiana.

Is this how you lawyers supposedly contribute to society?

And the judge is indeed a "Mexican American"

But Trump didn't call him a Mexican American- he called him a Mexican.

Mexican's are not born in Indiana.

But Trump purposely called him a Mexican- he specifically identified him as a Mexican. And specifically said he was biased because of his "Mexican heritage".

Or as Republican Speaker of the House said "a textbook example of a racist statement"

So to boil down that Emilyesque torrent, your basic point is, "the fake university didn't deliver what it promised, because anybody who thinks a 3-day Rump seminar will deliver what it promised to deliver, is an idiot"..

No, it would boil down to:
1. Trump complied with the New York state governments complaints and instructions and closed down the institution in 2010, only five years after initiating it.

2. He didnt get sued untill he slammed on Obama in 2011, a full year after the entire thing was voluntarily shut down.

3. The whole thing is nothing but partisan bullshit.

4. Politicians are the biggest hypocrits on the planet if they attack Trump for failure to keep his promises.

That's nice tinfoil stuff, but you have no evidence. Just paranoia. And about a lifelong huckster to boot.

Here's an angle that hasn't been brought up though. Regardless of who the judge is or what language his parents knew, why is Rump so terrified of the sealed documents getting out? If he's running a "legitimate business" and all? What's he got to HIDE?

Have you seen the playbook?

Anyway, again what you said in the previous was that people are manipulatable, and if somebody manipulates them it's their fault for being the victim. That's just weird.

I've seen your lefty playbook.

You fish for any information, and then lie about it to smear your enemies.

What is truly and epicly funny about your post is that this thread is based upon a lie intended to smear Judge Curiel.

That is what you right wing nut jobs do.

You specialize in smear tactics.

In this case- a right wing smear professional goes after Judge Curiel by trying to smear his dead parents.

What kind of person does that?

A right wing nut job you cheer on.

Just as you assholes tried to smear President Obama by attacking his dead mother and father, you try to attack Judge Curiel by attacking his dead mother and father.

And how terrible those parents were? Judge Curiels parents raised a son who graduated from law school, took on Mexican drug cartels, and became a Federal Judge. President Obama's mom raised a son who graduated from Harvard Law, and became a Senator and President.

Both sons of immigrants- both examples of the American dream of success.

Of course the right wing nut jobs like you will attempt to smear them by attacking their dead parents.

Because that is what you do.

No one is saying this judges parents were bad people. Try to be less dishonest.

yes- Brip is saying just that- he called the parents "Illegals" and the judge an anchor baby.

He has started multiple threads doing just that - this thread is an attack on the judge's dead father- and slimy Conservative assholes are okay with it.

Nothing is slimier than attacking a person by attacking his dead parents.

Or so cowardly.

"Judge Curiel, 62, was born in East Chicago, Ind"

That means "Indiana".

Indiana is in the United States.

Your own link.

No wonder you're on ignore. Dumbass.
Dear God you are fucking stupid.

No one is claiming the judge is not born in the USA, estupido

Trump claims that the Judge is a Mexican.

Mexicans are born in Mexico.
Americans are born in America.

Not complicated.

He is referring to Mexican-Americans like most people do; Mexicans like people say black instead of Afro-American, etc..

'like most people do'?

I don't. Perhaps you do. Certainly within the Mexican American community they might refer to each other that way- but I don't know of a single Mexican American who would not take offense if I called them a "Mexican" while talking to them- or about them. They are Americans first- Mexican Americans second- and Mexicans only to other Mexican Americans.

Let us review what he actually said:
"We're in front of a very hostile judge. The judge was appointed by Barack Obama." Trump added of U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who was born in East Chicago, Indiana, that he quote "happens to be, we believe Mexican, which is great. I think that's fine." end quote. But, Trump said, he's "not doing the right thing." In what some have construed as an appeal to younger voters by using youth vernacular, Trump said "I have a judge who is a hater of Donald Trump, a hater, he's a hater."

Why does Trump think the judge is a 'hater' of Donald Trump? Well clearly it is either a) because the judge has ruled in ways Trump doesn't approve of- or b) because the judge is a "Mexican"

Trump of course tried to clarify- he was attacking the judge because of his Mexican heritage....

claiming there was an “absolute conflict” because the jurist is “of Mexican heritage.”

I don't see how that is much better- Trump is attacking the judge either because he is a "Mexican" or a "Mexican American" or because of his "Mexican heritage"

I don't see how any of those issues should inspire or reassure any American Hispanics.

You lefties have been gloating for MONTHS about Hispanics hatred of Donald Trump.

Trump told us that Hispanics love him.
Hispanics love me, Trump declares at Mexican border

Trump has been gloating for month's now that Hispanics love him.

Now you want to excuse Trump by claiming that he believes all Hispanics hate him?

LOL

The piece of shit author of that piece of shit hit peace in one article states that Curiel's Mother's death certificate is not proof she was a U.S. citizen.

But in this article this piece of shit then claims the father's death certificate is proof of his citizenship.

He also claims Curiel is biased- because get this- as U.S. attorney- he negotiated with Mexico- IN SPANISH.

Which apparently makes him a Mexican to pieces of shit like Brip and the author.

And what Finger-boy can't figure out, even though I laid it out for him as soon as he opened this wank thread --- the judge is born in Indiana, so it doesn't fricking matter if his parents are Venutians.

YOur pretense that Trump was claiming that the Judge was a Mexican Citizen is utter nonsense.

Your repeated statements that the Judge is NOT "Mexican" because he was born in Indiana, ONLY makes sense if you are referring to national citizenship, because a Mexican-American can CERTAINLY be born in Indiana.

But Trump purposely called him a Mexican- he specifically identified him as a Mexican. And specifically said he was biased because of his "Mexican heritage".

Or as Republican Speaker of the House said "a textbook example of a racist statement"

You're an idiot. Until PC made it a crime against humanity, Americans typical referred to people of Mexican heritage as "Mexican," just as they referred to people of Irish heritage as "Irish."

Your post is a big fat lie.

No, it would boil down to:
1. Trump complied with the New York state governments complaints and instructions and closed down the institution in 2010, only five years after initiating it.

2. He didnt get sued untill he slammed on Obama in 2011, a full year after the entire thing was voluntarily shut down.

3. The whole thing is nothing but partisan bullshit.

4. Politicians are the biggest hypocrits on the planet if they attack Trump for failure to keep his promises.

That's nice tinfoil stuff, but you have no evidence. Just paranoia. And about a lifelong huckster to boot.

Here's an angle that hasn't been brought up though. Regardless of who the judge is or what language his parents knew, why is Rump so terrified of the sealed documents getting out? If he's running a "legitimate business" and all? What's he got to HIDE?

Anyway, again what you said in the previous was that people are manipulatable, and if somebody manipulates them it's their fault for being the victim. That's just weird.

What is truly and epicly funny about your post is that this thread is based upon a lie intended to smear Judge Curiel.

In this case- a right wing smear professional goes after Judge Curiel by trying to smear his dead parents.

Just as you assholes tried to smear President Obama by attacking his dead mother and father, you try to attack Judge Curiel by attacking his dead mother and father.

And how terrible those parents were? Judge Curiels parents raised a son who graduated from law school, took on Mexican drug cartels, and became a Federal Judge. President Obama's mom raised a son who graduated from Harvard Law, and became a Senator and President.

Of course the right wing nut jobs like you will attempt to smear them by attacking their dead parents.

yes- Brip is saying just that- he called the parents "Illegals" and the judge an anchor baby.

He has started multiple threads doing just that - this thread is an attack on the judge's dead father- and slimy Conservative assholes are okay with it.

Or so cowardly.

If you think illegals are bad people, then why do you want them to be allowed to stay here?

Your position on the matter is schizophrenic.

The bottom line is that there isn't a shred of evidence that his parents were here legally.

You're an idiot. Until PC made it a crime against humanity, Americans typical referred to people of Mexican heritage as "Mexican," just as they referred to people of Irish heritage as "Irish."

What does that make your thread --- going after the judge's dead parents just to slob the knob of Der Furrier to hide documents you don't even so much as know the content of?

Dishonest HACK.

Or so cowardly.

If you think illegals are bad people, then why do you want them to be allowed to stay here?

Your position on the matter is schizophrenic.

The bottom line is that there isn't a shred of evidence that his parents were here legally.

The bottom line is that you are a slimy asshole who a) lies and b) attacks a person by attacking his dead parents

Your very first post showed the evidence that they were here legally- like I say- you just lie.

Or so cowardly

Yeah and at one time Americans typically referred to African Americans as n*ggers.

Yes- I know you hate the PC world that makes it un PC for you to call an African American a n*gger, or a woman a c*nt, or a Jew a k*ke.

And to you, a person born in Indiana whose parents are a browner shade of skin, is just a Mexican, or an Anchor Baby.

Because that is the kind of slimeball you are.

The kind that attacks someone by attacking their dead parents.

What does that make your thread --- going after the judge's dead parents?

Dishonest HACK.

ROFL! so we can't talk about anyone's parents ever? Is that what you're saying? How often have you assholes gone after Trump's dead parents? Doesn't that make you a "Dishonest HACK?"

You're a great big douche bag hypocrite. You know that, don't you?

Yeah and at one time Americans typically referred to African Americans as n*ggers.

Yes- I know you hate the PC world that makes it un PC for you to call an African American a n*gger, or a woman a c*nt, or a Jew a k*ke.

And to you, a person born in Indiana whose parents are a browner shade of skin, is just a Mexican, or an Anchor Baby.

The term "Mexican" is not an insult. What do you call people who are citizens of Mexico?

You're a witless douche bag.

What does that make your thread --- going after the judge's dead parents?

Dishonest HACK.

ROFL! so we can't talk about anyone's parents ever? Is that what you're saying? How often have you assholes gone after Trump's dead parents? Doesn't that make you a "Dishonest HACK?"

I haven't attacked Trump's parents at all.

You of course have gone after this judge's parents- because you are a slimy asshole who attacks a person by attacking his dead parents.

The term "Mexican" is not an insult. What do you call people who are citizens of Mexico?

So you think Trump was calling this judge a citizen of Mexico- and that is what you are doing?

So you think Trump was calling this judge a citizen of Mexico- and that is what you are doing?
No, he was referring to the mans national heritage, obviously.

Why do you have to twist this shit into something EVERYBODY knows would not be the intended meaning if spoken in real life?

No, he was referring to the mans national heritage, obviously.

Why do you have to twist this shit into something EVERYBODY knows would not be the intended meaning if spoken in real life?
If it wasn't for straw men and outright lies, what would the left have to argue with?

Forum List

Back