Ay Carumba! Death Record For #JudgeCuriel Papa’s Proves New York Times Lying About U.S. Citizenship

This is an American family- not a "Mexican" family.
Of Mexican heritage, or Mexican-American, or simply 'Mexican' among everyone not stuck in PC straight jackets.

Yes no one is denying that they are not also Americans.

You aren't. Trump just decided to ignore the fact that the judge is an American- and label him a "Mexican"- and then claim that is the reason why Trump believes that the judge 'hates' him.

Yet there is absolutely no evidence that the judge 'hates' him at all. The only one making discriminatory rhetoric between the two of them is Donald Trump.

The judge has not said one thing impugning Donald Trump, nor accused Trump of being racist, or brought up Trump's heritage.

As Paul Ryan said- Trump was just being a textbook racist.
images

YOur use of Paul Ryan as an Authority is noted. And dismissed as the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

The Judge released sealed records to a lefty media branch, so that they could look for crap to spin into smears against Trump.

That is reason enough to suspect that the judge is showing some type of bias.

And getting away from Correll brown nosing Trump- back to the OP's lies.

I will point out again that the source Brip is relying upon is a partisan hack liar.

1. In the first article Brip posted- the hack writer claims there was no evidence that the Judge's mother was ever an American citizen- EVEN though he posted her death certificate which showed her to be an American citizen. Why? Because the hack writer said 'Death Certificates are notoriously unreliable'
  2. In the article the same hack writer wrote- he claims he has proof that the judge's father was never a U.S. Citizen. What evidence? His death certificate- yes the very same document the author said was notoriously unreliable and claimed was not evidence of the mother's citizenship- he turns around and claims it is evidence- for the father's citizenship.
Brip and him- two lying peas in a pod.

What kind of slime ball attacks people by attacking their dead parents?

Brip.

1. NO one is attacking the parents.

Correll

Why do you lie to protect the right wing nut jobs that are attacking the dead parents of a judge?

Whitehall: "Parents who emigrated from Mexico" translates to illegal criminal aliens

No one is attacking the parents.

Why do you lie to support a RWNJ like Brip?

Whitehall: "Parents who emigrated from Mexico" translates to illegal criminal aliens. When

Bripat9643: ROFL! Of course it's a legitimate question since his family are exactly the kind of people Trump is promising to deport.

Only a totally shameless douche bag would claim the judge's family isn't relevant.

Bripat9643: The anchor baby judge's parents were Mexican illegal aliens.

Correll: THe OP is about the Judge's father.
Correll: No one is saying this judges parents were bad people. Try to be less dishonest.

Bripat943: The bottom line is that there isn't a shred of evidence that his parents were here legally.

Correll: There is nothing in the op attacking the Judges parents.

Correll: No one attacked the judges dead parents.

Bripat9643 other thread:

“The judges parent’s were illegals”

Bripat9643: …. then so is being the child of illegal aliens.

Bripat9643 There's no evidence that Curiel's family was here legally.

Slyhunter They were undocumented aliens which is illegal.

Bripat9643: The lack of any records showing they were legal is all the evidence needed.

Slyhunter: undocumented is illegal.

Bripat9643: Why would someone who is the child of illegal aliens

Easyt65: NOW we find out the judge's parents were illegals,

Uncensored2008 Judge Anchor Baby had illegal parents?

Mmm, yeah, I saw you post that before.

I asked you if you considered illegals to all be bad people.

YOu did not respond.

I also pointed out the Donald Trump in on record as stating that some illegals are good people.

I certainly support Trump on that.

Bripat as a Trump supporter, well, I can't speak to him, you would have to ask him.

As the Judge's parents were IMMIGRANTS, illegal or otherwise, Trump's plan to mass deport illegals AND limit further immigration is relevant.

YOur lack of reading comprehension is incredible.

When Brit pointed out that calling someone a Mexican is not an insult, because "what do you call a citizens of MExico", that does NOT mean that the only people you would call "Mexican" is a citizen of Mexico.

Your pretense that you do not know that people will often say Italian, when they mean Italian-American, or Mexican when they mean Mexican-American is absurd.

Your pretense is that you do not know that people will often say "Mexican" about a Mexican American in order to imply that he is less than a 'real American'- or that people regularly use "Mexican" and "Mexican American" interchangeably"
View attachment 78016

You and Brip- standing there with Ryan.

When I tell people that my wife is part Italian, I am not implying that she is less than a real America.

When I tell people that my best friend is Italian, I am not implying that he is less than a real America.

When I tell people that my oldest friend is Russian, I am not implying that he is less than a real American.

When Trump said the judge was a "Mexican"- he was implying that he is less than a real American.

Your pretense is that you do not know that people will often say "Mexican" about a Mexican American in order to imply that he is less than a 'real American'- or that people regularly use "Mexican" and "Mexican American" interchangeably"

His stated reason for saying that was to support his accusation that the Judge hates him.

Yep- his stated reason is that he called the Judge a Mexican because he believes the judge hates him- because the judge is a "Mexican"
i'm building a wall, he's a mexican, i'm building a wall, he's a mexican, i'm building a wall, he's a mexican....

from what i have read, trump said that 17 times in that interview....

YOur lack of reading comprehension is incredible.

When Brit pointed out that calling someone a Mexican is not an insult, because "what do you call a citizens of MExico", that does NOT mean that the only people you would call "Mexican" is a citizen of Mexico.

Your pretense that you do not know that people will often say Italian, when they mean Italian-American, or Mexican when they mean Mexican-American is absurd.

View attachment 78016

When I tell people that my wife is part Italian, I am not implying that she is less than a real America.

When I tell people that my best friend is Italian, I am not implying that he is less than a real America.

When I tell people that my oldest friend is Russian, I am not implying that he is less than a real American.

When Trump said the judge was a "Mexican"- he was implying that he is less than a real American.

His stated reason for saying that was to support his accusation that the Judge hates him.

Yep- his stated reason is that he called the Judge a Mexican because he believes the judge hates him- because the judge is a "Mexican"

Yep.

Much like the Lefties who have been screaming that Hispanics hate Trump.

Why do you Lefties think that Hispanics hate TRump?

View attachment 78016

i'm building a wall, he's a mexican, i'm building a wall, he's a mexican, i'm building a wall, he's a mexican....

I've heard tons of lefties saying that Trump's policies would offend HIspanics and that thus the coming election will be a crushing defeat for Trump, and that the GOP will be destroyed, ect. ect ect.

Trump said that a Hispanic hates him because of his "Wall" policy.

Soooo, why is this worthy of discussion?

I will point out again that the source Brip is relying upon is a partisan hack liar.

1. In the first article Brip posted- the hack writer claims there was no evidence that the Judge's mother was ever an American citizen- EVEN though he posted her death certificate which showed her to be an American citizen. Why? Because the hack writer said 'Death Certificates are notoriously unreliable'
  2. In the article the same hack writer wrote- he claims he has proof that the judge's father was never a U.S. Citizen. What evidence? His death certificate- yes the very same document the author said was notoriously unreliable and claimed was not evidence of the mother's citizenship- he turns around and claims it is evidence- for the father's citizenship.

Brip.

Correll

Why do you lie to protect the right wing nut jobs that are attacking the dead parents of a judge?

Whitehall: "Parents who emigrated from Mexico" translates to illegal criminal aliens. When

Bripat9643: ROFL! Of course it's a legitimate question since his family are exactly the kind of people Trump is promising to deport.

Only a totally shameless douche bag would claim the judge's family isn't relevant.

Correll: No one is saying this judges parents were bad people. Try to be less dishonest.

Bripat943: The bottom line is that there isn't a shred of evidence that his parents were here legally.

So, you consider all illegals to be bad people?

So you like to lie about what i have said too?

...s

You keep presenting quotes from Bripat seemingly to support your claim that people are attacking the dead parents.

THough, as is common with lefties, you are purposefully vague about that to give yourself wiggle room for future lies.

Hence, my repeated, and repeatedly ignored requests for clarification on that.

Because I know what filthy liars you lefties are.

So, you do you consider all illegals to be bad people?

Of Mexican heritage, or Mexican-American, or simply 'Mexican' among everyone not stuck in PC straight jackets.

You aren't. Trump just decided to ignore the fact that the judge is an American- and label him a "Mexican"- and then claim that is the reason why Trump believes that the judge 'hates' him.

Yet there is absolutely no evidence that the judge 'hates' him at all. The only one making discriminatory rhetoric between the two of them is Donald Trump.

The judge has not said one thing impugning Donald Trump, nor accused Trump of being racist, or brought up Trump's heritage.

images

YOur use of Paul Ryan as an Authority is noted. And dismissed as the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

No- I am pointing out that the highest ranking Republican in the Country calls Donald Trump's statements racist.

I look forward to pointing that out often.

images

Brip.

Correll

Whitehall: "Parents who emigrated from Mexico" translates to illegal criminal aliens

Bripat9643 other thread:

Bripat9643: The lack of any records showing they were legal is all the evidence needed.

YOu did not respond.

Do you kick puppies?

Meanwhile- once again here are the attacks by our own Right Wing Nut Jobs on the dead parents of Judge Curiel- why do you lie to protect them?

Or do you agree with them?

Bripat9643 other thread:

View attachment 78016

Yep.

Much like the Lefties who have been screaming that Hispanics hate Trump.

Why do you Lefties think that Hispanics hate TRump?

Why do you righties kick puppies?

More importantly- why do you feel compelled to lie and say that no one is attacking the dead parents of Judge Curiel?

images

No- I am pointing out that the highest ranking Republican in the Country calls Donald Trump's statements racist.

images

Paul Ryan is a fool.

You can't let the filthy lying left define terms or we can never win.

If Trump saying that ONE hispanic hates him is racist,

What does that make all the leftist that have been saying HISPANICS HATE TRUMP?

Racist to power of infinity?

Brip.

Correll

So, you consider all illegals to be bad people?

So you like to lie about what i have said too?

...s

You keep presenting quotes from Bripat seemingly to support your claim that people are attacking the dead parents.

From Brip, Whitehall, Slyhunter- yep all attacking the dead parents of Judge Curiel, claiming that they were criminals.

Yes- all attacks- and you know it- but you just prefer dishonesty to protect the right wing nut jobs who slime dead parents.

images

images

Paul Ryan is a fool.

Now you think Paul Ryan is the 'left'?

LOL....what a brown nosing Trumpster you are.

Correll

Bripat9643 other thread:

YOu did not respond.

Do you kick puppies?

Meanwhile- once again here are the attacks by our own Right Wing Nut Jobs on the dead parents of Judge Curiel- why do you lie to protect them?

I have repeatedly asked clarifying questions about your intent or meaning by posting this.

You continue to ignore my questions, and you just keep posting the same cut and paste over and over again.

If you do not stop trolling, I will report you.

Do you consider illegals to all be bad people?

images

images

Paul Ryan is a fool.

Now you think Paul Ryan is the 'left'?

LOL....what a brown nosing Trumpster you are.

Obviously not what I said.

Will you stop playing dumb if I admit you are great at it?

images

images

Trump saying that the judge hates him because the judge is a Mexican is racist.

Even Paul Ryan acknowledges that. So does Senator Graham.
Graham said Trump’s recent racist comments about a federal judge with Mexican-American heritage were “the most un-American thing from a politician since Joe McCarthy.

Speaking to Trump’s rhetoric regarding Curiel, Graham told Jackson: “I don’t think that Donald Trump personally is a racist person … but he is playing the race card.

And pretty much every other Republican was heading for cover after Trump's racist remarks

I couldn’t disagree more with a statement like that,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Sunday.

I've heard tons of lefties saying that Trump's policies would offend HIspanics and that thus the coming election will be a crushing defeat for Trump, and that the GOP will be destroyed, ect. ect ect.

the judge has taken an OATH to follow the constitution and uphold the law...to be impartial.

he is not ''A'' Mexican, he is an American.... Trump worded it that way ON PURPOSE to draw out the racists/bigots imo. He didn't say Hispanic, he didn't say of 'mexican heritage', Trump INTENTIONALLY used the term, HE IS A MEXICAN, I'M BUILDING A WALL....he's a mexican, i'm building a wall, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc....

Trump KNEW exactly what he was saying, and who he was catering his remarks to...

Correll

Bripat9643 other thread:

YOu did not respond.

Do you kick puppies?

You continue to ignore my questions, and you just keep posting the same cut and paste over and over again.

Do you kick puppies? Why won't you answer my question?

If you do not stop trolling I will report you......lol.....sorry- I couldn't help repeating your whiny pathetic post.

Bripat, Slyhunter, Easy, Uncensored all attacked Judge Curiel by attacking his dead parents.

I have posted their statements and shown exactly how you are lying when you say that no one has attacked the judge's dead parents.

You can either a) show me how those are not attacks, b) shut up or c) whine to the mods

the judge has taken an OATH to follow the constitution and uphold the law...to be impartial.

he is not ''A'' Mexican, he is an American.... Trump worded it that way ON PURPOSE to draw out the racists imo. He didn't say Hispanic, he didn't say of 'mexican heritage', Trump INTENTIONALLY used the term, HE IS A MEXICAN, I'M BUILDING A WALL....he's a mexican, i'm building a wall, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc....

Trump KNEW exactly what he was saying, and who he was catering his remarks to...

Yep- and you look at the parroting of the Trumpsters like Brip and Slyhunter and others- Trump knows his marks and they eat up that crap.

Because to them- the judge is nothing but another Mexican.

images

images

Trump saying that the judge hates him because the judge is a Mexican is racist.

Even Paul Ryan acknowledges that. So does Senator Graham.
Graham said Trump’s recent racist comments about a federal judge with Mexican-American heritage were “the most un-American thing from a politician since Joe McCarthy.

Speaking to Trump’s rhetoric regarding Curiel, Graham told Jackson: “I don’t think that Donald Trump personally is a racist person … but he is playing the race card.

And pretty much every other Republican was heading for cover after Trump's racist remarks

I couldn’t disagree more with a statement like that,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Sunday.

I asked a question, that you cowardly cut from my post.

IF Trump saying A SINGLE HISPANIC JUDGE hates him is racist,

THEN what is it when LEFTIES said that HISPANICS HATE TRUMP? (referring to hispanics in general)

Racist to the power of infinity?

Bripat9643 other thread:

YOu did not respond.

Do you kick puppies?

Do you kick puppies? Why won't you answer my question?

If you do not stop trolling I will report you......lol.....sorry- I couldn't help repeating your whiny pathetic post.

Bripat, Slyhunter, Easy, Uncensored all attacked Judge Curiel by attacking his dead parents.

I have posted their statements and shown exactly how you are lying when you say that no one has attacked the judge's dead parents.

You can either a) show me how those are not attacks, b) shut up or c) whine to the mods

I have repeatedly explained why I do not consider them attacks and tried repeatedly to get you to discuss whether or why you consider them attacks, but you have constantly ignored my attempts at discussion to cut and paste your original point.

If you continue this content free trolling. I will report you.

Forum List

Back