AZ cuts off the mammary gland.

Arizona is weird as it still has a white majority of 57.8 as of 2010. It is surrounded with areas that have non-whites in the majority.

Southern Califorina 20-30% whites
Clark county nev, 45% whites
And New mexico around 40-42% white

Looks like my white brothers are putting up a fight!!! Go white people!!!
If the state of Arizona is the prize for being majority white then it's a booby prize.

Arizona is weird as it still has a white majority of 57.8 as of 2010. It is surrounded with areas that have non-whites in the majority.

If the state of Arizona is the prize for being majority white then it's a booby prize.
They might just cut that off, too.

They might just cut that off, too.
Along with their noses to better spite their faces.

You have no idea.

This is just your usual RW hatred of anyone of color.

The FACT is, most on welfare in AZ, as well as every other state are children, the elderly, disabled vets. You racist scum KNOW that and yet you still repeat the same lies.

Even if its Black/Hispanic children, the elderly, disabled vets, do you really want them to starve to death on the street?

And as always, most of those who would kick these Americans out of their way have the nerve to call themselves "christians".

Well, this will slow the downward trend of the white population a few decades for Arizona. A huge victory!!!!

Wow. You really are clueless.

Sure is an arid zone.
I can't understand why anyone lives there except maybe they like being around racist assholes and brutal cops. The place seems to have dried up their sense of humanity.

I lived there for almost 30 years. Not all of the state is like kkk-ers Joe Arpaio and Russell Pearce. OTOH, they have certainly done a lot to trash the state.

If you are a child, a woman, elderly, a handicapped vet ... you are indeed invited to starve and please do it quietly.

AZ is becoming like other southern states. Very backward and ignorant and Republican.

I lived there for almost 30 years. Not all of the state is like kkk-ers Joe Arpaio and Russell Pearce. OTOH, they have certainly done a lot to trash the state.

If you are a child, a woman, elderly, a handicapped vet ... you are indeed invited to starve and please do it quietly.

AZ is becoming like other southern states. Very backward and ignorant and Republican.
I'm originally from Alabama, you do not need to explain what happens when the GOP builds a stronghold.

Getting pleasure from snatching food out of kid's mouths is pretty low. Try not to be so gleeful as the misery index goes up in your shitty state.
Lie much?
Excuse me? Did you read the OP to which I was replying to? It said 2700 children will lose benefits on July 1. Many of them will therefore not get enough to eat, that is a fact, acting gleeful about that depressing figure is fucking disgusting.

Getting pleasure from snatching food out of kid's mouths is pretty low. Try not to be so gleeful as the misery index goes up in your shitty state.
Lie much?
Excuse me? Did you read the OP to which I was replying to? It said 2700 children will lose benefits on July 1. Many of them will therefore not get enough to eat, that is a fact, acting gleeful about that depressing figure is fucking disgusting.
They will get enough to eat. It is the M.O. of the left to parade poor, dying children if they don't get to keep their precious handouts.

Lie much?
They will get enough to eat. It is the M.O. of the left to parade poor, dying children if they don't get to keep their precious handouts.
Another sadist. What makes you so sure that the kids will get enough to eat?

No one "starves" in this country unless they choose to do so. There are so many food pantries, churches and other means for poor people to get a hand up that they're under used because the government just provides hand outs.

There are no "poor" people in this country. If you've ever been to SE Asia, Central/South America, Africa or the middle east you might have a concept of what poverty really is.

Forum List

Back