AZ Dem Gov. Candidate Katie Hobbs Blames GOP Candidate Kari Lake for Burglary at Campaign HQ Without Providing Proof

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
And she had a great response:

.@katiehobbs blames rhetoric from Lake campaign. @KariLake: “I can’t believe that she would blame my amazing people or blame me... I don’t even know where her campaign office is. I’m assuming it’s in a basement somewhere because that’s where she’s been campaigning”

And now they’ve caught the burglar and the Dem suddenly doesn’t want to talk about it anymore.

.@katiehobbs blames rhetoric from Lake campaign. @KariLake: “I can’t believe that she would blame my amazing people or blame me... I don’t even know where her campaign office is. I’m assuming it’s in a basement somewhere because that’s where she’s been campaigning”

And now they’ve caught the burglar and the Dem suddenly doesn’t want to talk about it anymore.

I liked this comment from the article:
1666967482981.png

Even the liberal MSM reported that the motive didn't seem to be political. It's just a guy breaking into places.

next week she will blame Kari for the "New Coke" debacle of 1986 when 7 million of us contemplated commiting suicide or moving to mars when they took coke off the shelves

Last edited:
Hobbs is really a disgusting person....

as is her opponent.

There is a lot of this going on during the current election cycle. We truly are scrapping the bottom of the barrel on both sides.

It is a mad rush to the bottom.

Right on cue with his ‘the other side is bad too bullshit!
Funny how EVERY TIME the ‘other side’ is always a Republican he has to slander.

Funny how you miss I am slandering the Dem at the same time....but that would take more than half a brain.

Right on cue with his ‘the other side is bad too bullshit!
Funny how EVERY TIME the ‘other side’ is always a Republican he has to slander.
Complete with the insipidly tiresome "ha-ha" emoji.

Say what you want about Lake's policies, she hasn't once said a single thing untrue about Hobbs, raised her voice in anger, hidden in the bathroom when confronted on anything, or dodged a single question.....She sticks to the issues, talks to people like they're adults, and doesn't take any guff with a smile on her face.
It's exactly the kind of civil and issues-oriented campaign that fraudbertarians like Golfing Gomer claim to pine for, yet scoff at when it actually shows itself.

Complete with the insipidly tiresome "ha-ha" emoji.

Say what you want about Lake's policies, she hasn't once said a single thing untrue about Hobbs, raised her voice in anger, hidden in the bathroom when confronted on anything, or dodged a single question.....She sticks to the issues, talks to people like they're adults, and doesn't take any guff with a smile on her face.
It's exactly the kind of civil and issues-oriented campaign that fraudbertarians like Golfing Gomer claim to pine for, yet scoff at when it actually shows itself.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back