🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AZ passes law saying life beings pre-conception

If they were causing abortions in wild animals the way they are doing in humans the left would be having a fit. What is it about unborn human beings that confuses lefties? Are they saying they aren't alive or are they saying they aren't human?

So Boop, neither you nor the drooling imbecile Jillian seem to be able to articulate what it is, precisely, that you object to in this bill?

Doesn't KOS explain to you what it is that you're upset about?

I suppose it doesn't matter, just as long as you're faux outraged, faux outraged I tells ya....

If they were causing abortions in wild animals the way they are doing in humans the left would be having a fit. What is it about unborn human beings that confuses lefties? Are they saying they aren't alive or are they saying they aren't human?

Humanity. Individual choice. Animals can't give consent.

So Boop, neither you nor the drooling imbecile Jillian seem to be able to articulate what it is, precisely, that you object to in this bill?

Doesn't KOS explain to you what it is that you're upset about?

I suppose it doesn't matter, just as long as you're faux outraged, faux outraged I tells ya....

Now your record is just stuck. Head on off to Faux Snooze for a refill.

What determines manhood?

Integrity. It's a concept the left has no familiarity with.

Showing your ass all day every day on a message board?

I might show that Jillian is AN ass, but she isn't MY ass.

Yes, I know; it's time for the rubber/glue insult portion of the festivities. So predict
able.

Are you offering to let me sniff some of your glue?

I heard that causes brain damage, and then I'd vote for Obama......

I think the left just hates humans.

They slaughtered 300 million of them in the 20th century, after all.....

Now your record is just stuck. Head on off to Faux Snooze for a refill.

So, you honestly have no clue what you're outraged about, do you?

ROFL

So predictable. Leftist drones; gotta love em... (Until they start with the purges and shit..)

Let's suppose for a moment as the bill pre-supposes based on the findings of Center for Arizona Policy that life begins at conception. Let's also assume that there is no grey area and that from the moment the egg is Fertilized then that is a viable human life and to use any number of methods prior to 20 weeks to stop it, is as some say " murder" then the following must be as well.

A fertilized egg can't develop normally outside the uterus. To prevent life-threatening complications, the ectopic tissue must be removed.

If the ectopic pregnancy is detected early, an injection of the drug methotrexate is sometimes used to stop cell growth and dissolve existing cells. After the injection, your doctor will monitor your blood for the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). If the HCG level remains high, you might need another injection of methotrexate.

In other cases, ectopic pregnancy is treated with laparoscopic surgery. In this procedure, a small incision is made in the abdomen, near or in the navel. Then your doctor uses a thin tube equipped with a camera lens and light (laparoscope) to view the area. Other instruments can be inserted into the tube or through other small incisions to remove the ectopic tissue and repair the fallopian tube. If the fallopian tube is significantly damaged, it might need to be removed.
Ectopic pregnancy: Treatments and drugs - MayoClinic.com

Methotrexate one of several so called "morning after pills" and surgery to remove the egg that has according to the Arizona Law been removed as a result been removed then that too is also "murder". Hopefully some can see that this issue is not one where it's a choice between, yes or no and no inbetween as there are a LOT of inbetweens in this situation, one of which I described above. This is still another reason the language that defines when life begins has no place in legislation such as HB 2036, even though it supposed to protect the life of the mother in such cases. At what point because of such language do the treatments for such things then become limited because of a moral view based on a limited number of religions teachings.

Last edited:
I didn't say anyone was forcing me to have an abortion.

If you can't be honest, be silent.

No, that's not what I said at all.

Legalized abortion was forced upon a resistant majority via RvW, a bad law.

Abortion was forced upon us...the people, by a few judges who believed in population management and overrode the will of the people to make sure babies could legally be killed.

I think she's saying to some portion of the population, abortion is viewed as an abomination. You know - like shellfish, or wearing two different types of fabric, or not marrying any of your baby daddies (preceded, no doubt, by sex without benefit of marriage), or ...

Where was I.

"
A former abortion clinic security guard testified before the Massachusetts legislature that women were routinely threatened and
abused by the boyfriends or husbands who took them to the clinics to make sure they underwent their scheduled abortions.​
7 Many

women are also pressured by clinic staff financially rewarded for selling abortions.
8"

Forced Abortions

Forum List

Back