🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AZ passes law saying life beings pre-conception

You're a bigot because you admit your only problem with proposed legislation is the fact it is supported by the religious.

That's bigotry.

that doesn't make me a bigot. It makes me someone who disagrees with Americans forming public policy around god, which violates the constitution, because there is no evidence that god exists. That's all. It's really no big deal. It's only our constitution.
That is not true. The Continental Congress began and ended like a prayer meeting, imploring God to guide them to choose wisely, good laws that would promote prosperity and plenty in the new nation they were forming.

If you think the United States Constitution has nothing to do with God, you haven't reviewed the history of Americans starving it out while paying high tariffs to a King who lived months away from them, plus who refused to receive a representative in his court to plead their case and causes.

Their faith played a huge part in their resistance to egregious wrongs done against their good, hard-working characters.

I hope every aborted baby who goes to heaven bitch-slaps the dead justices who voted to pass from the bench, a ruling on Roe v. Wade, taken as law that now is responsible for the killing of more than 1.3 million Americans per annum, half of whom are paid for by taxpayers who already have enough demands on them every time Obama says "Oh, yippie! We'll just pass another bill and tell people it's only a little less than one trillion dollars," and hands it over to Reid and Pelosi, who examine it to see how another filthy-rich Nancy Pelosi relative can get a free half billion dollar loan out of it.

Last edited:
Thats why contraception must be praised. Preventing conception is the key. In my mind we dont do enough to educate people on how to PREVENT conception.

If you are against abortion thats fine. I'm not a fan of it. But anyone who is not a fan of preventing conception is out of touch. This is the key to the nations survival.

No, choice means abortion. It's about abortion, and your right to snuff out a life that is not your own.

the allegedly 'small government GOP'er Jan Brewer has signed into law saying, essentially, life begins two weeks before conception.

so now, every time you ovulate...congrats you're a mom.

And if a woman fails to conceive and then sheds or absorbs the ovum does that make her a murderess? Fucking Arizona needs to secede and they can elect Santorum as their president and go straight to hell.

No, choice means abortion. It's about abortion, and your right to snuff out a life that is not your own.

No choice means an abortion or have the fetus to term. Its about the very meaning of liberty and freedom. Something you want to take away from people because you are a freak.

you remind me of those people who want to see those Abortion doctors killed or clinics blown up. I bet you are one of those people who stay in contact with those people in jail who committed murders.

You are nothing more than a white trash terrorist...Hopefully someday Nature will have the common sense to abort you.

Let the idiot KosherTwit start sending money to all these women who have no choice. Let her put her money where her big internet mouth is.

the allegedly 'small government GOP'er Jan Brewer has signed into law saying, essentially, life begins two weeks before conception.

And if a woman fails to conceive and then sheds or absorbs the ovum does that make her a murderess? Fucking Arizona needs to secede and they can elect Santorum as their president and go straight to hell.
You think one issue is a reason to divide the nation, just because it makes you upset?

Who wins by dividing America?

Nope.

You guys are doing a great job of exposing yourselves as the freaks you are, though.

No choice means an abortion or have the fetus to term. Its about the very meaning of liberty and freedom. Something you want to take away from people because you are a freak.

you remind me of those people who want to see those Abortion doctors killed or clinics blown up. I bet you are one of those people who stay in contact with those people in jail who committed murders.

You are nothing more than a white trash terrorist...Hopefully someday Nature will have the common sense to abort you.

Let the idiot KosherTwit start sending money to all these women who have no choice. Let her put her money where her big internet mouth is.

Logical fallacy.

:lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol:

And I think you popped a blood vessel....

"Who wins by dividing America? "

America divided is the only way to survive. Its my ENTITLED RIGHT to dissent my country whenever and for the smallest little issue that I believe in that this country is wrong. And my list is very very long.

I think she's saying to some portion of the population, abortion is viewed as an abomination. You know - like shellfish, or wearing two different types of fabric, or not marrying any of your baby daddies (preceded, no doubt, by sex without benefit of marriage), or ...

Where was I.

I believe the next one was "socializing with women who are on their period."

I think she's saying to some portion of the population, abortion is viewed as an abomination. You know - like shellfish, or wearing two different types of fabric, or not marrying any of your baby daddies (preceded, no doubt, by sex without benefit of marriage), or ...

Where was I.

I believe the next one was "socializing with women who are on their period."

Oh, right. Thank you.

Oh, and would you look at that? I just hit the KG mother lode.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

No, that's not what I said at all.

Legalized abortion was forced upon a resistant majority via RvW, a bad law.

Abortion was forced upon us...the people, by a few judges who believed in population management and overrode the will of the people to make sure babies could legally be killed.

If the population doesnt want abortions, they dont have to have one. theres no black vans driving around grabbing pregnant women off the street or dragging them screaming from their homes and carting them off to have forced abortions. Youre a nutjob. Seek professional help immediately. I'm completely serious. You are more than a little :cuckoo: and a whole lot of :eek: now :eusa_shhh:

You don't need black vans. Pimps, human traffickers, and abusers round them up and drag them in there for you. With the express support of idiots like you.

No, that's not what I said at all.

Abortion was forced upon us...the people, by a few judges who believed in population management and overrode the will of the people to make sure babies could legally be killed.

If the population doesnt want abortions, they dont have to have one. theres no black vans driving around grabbing pregnant women off the street or dragging them screaming from their homes and carting them off to have forced abortions. Youre a nutjob. Seek professional help immediately. I'm completely serious. You are more than a little :cuckoo: and a whole lot of :eek: now :eusa_shhh:

The problem is the children that have no voice or protection....now liberals want to kill babies that are "inferior" wow....

After-Birth Abortion: The pro-choice case for infanticide. - Slate Magazine

And once again we witness the ignorance of he right:

Roe was a Supreme Court decision in the context of Constitutional case law. In fact, from a legal and Constitutional standpoint, Roe wasn’t a significant ruling, the true landmark case was Griswold v. Connecticut (1965), reaffirming the Constitutional right to privacy. Roe is the progeny of Griswold, merely addressing the right to privacy with regard to abortion.

Indeed, there is no such thing as a ‘right’ to an abortion; there is a right to privacy, and in that context laws banning abortion violate that right. Consequently, the law is not ‘bad,’ as the Constitution affords every citizen the right to privacy, to be free from government interference concerning personal, private matters.

More ignorant nonsense, prior to Roe 20 states allowed abortion, 4 on demand. The other 16 states allowed abortion – in varying degrees – for cases of rape, incest, and a threat to the life and/or health of the mother.

And needless to say, the 30 states where abortion was ‘illegal,’ the practice was still being conducted, as it has for millennia.

Therefore, nothing was ‘forced’ on anyone; instead, women and their families were allowed to make personal decisions free from state interference. Griswold/Roe/Casey is the cornerstone of our most cherished right: individual liberty, a right conservatives seek to destroy.

And once again we witness the ignorance of he right:

Roe was a Supreme Court decision in the context of Constitutional case law. In fact, from a legal and Constitutional standpoint, Roe wasn’t a significant ruling, the true landmark case was Griswold v. Connecticut (1965), reaffirming the Constitutional right to privacy. Roe is the progeny of Griswold, merely addressing the right to privacy with regard to abortion.

Indeed, there is no such thing as a ‘right’ to an abortion; there is a right to privacy, and in that context laws banning abortion violate that right. Consequently, the law is not ‘bad,’ as the Constitution affords every citizen the right to privacy, to be free from government interference concerning personal, private matters.

More ignorant nonsense, prior to Roe 20 states allowed abortion, 4 on demand. The other 16 states allowed abortion – in varying degrees – for cases of rape, incest, and a threat to the life and/or health of the mother.

And needless to say, the 30 states where abortion was ‘illegal,’ the practice was still being conducted, as it has for millennia.

Therefore, nothing was ‘forced’ on anyone; instead, women and their families were allowed to make personal decisions free from state interference. Griswold/Roe/Casey is the cornerstone of our most cherished right: individual liberty, a right conservatives seek to destroy.

Ypu really belive that statement? It's funny how that right is only for abortion. What about taxes? what about regulations? What about gays that are outed? Should they be able to sue and prosecute those that out them?

The people that say that then try to pass stuff like this:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/11/us/11control.html

California May Ban Black Cars | TechCrunch

It's not about privacy or freedom...you know it and I know it. And what do you think of afterbirth abortions? I love that term, I call it homicide.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back