AZ Refusing To Remove Illegals From Voting Rolls

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It's clear that some states that are under the control of Democrats are attempting to cheat in the 2024 election.

Texas has removed over a million bogus voter registrations. Arizona refuses to do the same.

Do you Democrats think it's right for your party to destroy Democracy by letting foreigners vote in our elections????

It's clear that some states that are under the control of Democrats are attempting to cheat in the 2024 election.

Texas has removed over a million bogus voter registrations. Arizona refuses to do the same.

Do you Democrats think it's right for your party to destroy Democracy by letting foreigners vote in our elections????

"Correct. Arizona has 42,301 voters on the federal voting rolls who could not or would not present proof of citizenship. On July 17, we sent demand letters to County Recorders in all 15 counties notifying them of their legal obligation under state law to screen existing voter rolls against federal databases in order to remove ineligible non-citizens. All 15 counties failed or declined to do so—which is also an open invitation for ineligible non-citizens to register in Arizona in the weeks to come. So we sued all 15 counties."

What's your source on this, mudwhistle?

Then they will be excluded from participating in the federal presidential election

"Correct. Arizona has 42,301 voters on the federal voting rolls who could not or would not present proof of citizenship. On July 17, we sent demand letters to County Recorders in all 15 counties notifying them of their legal obligation under state law to screen existing voter rolls against federal databases in order to remove ineligible non-citizens. All 15 counties failed or declined to do so—which is also an open invitation for ineligible non-citizens to register in Arizona in the weeks to come. So we sued all 15 counties."

10 seconds and you could have done a search yourself. But instead you wanted to waste my time.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, America First Legal (AFL) filed an amended lawsuit against all 15 counties in Arizona – Apache, Cochise, Coconino, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz, Yavapai, and Yuma – for failing to take action to remove foreign citizens from their voter rolls.

On July 16, AFL sent letters on behalf of its clients demanding that election officials in all 15 Arizona counties fulfill their legal obligations to prevent aliens from voting and warning them that if they failed to do so, AFL would pursue legal action on behalf of its clients.

On August 5, 2024, AFL sued the Maricopa County Recorder on behalf of Strong Communities Foundation of Arizona, known as EZAZ.org, and Yvonne Cahill, a registered voter and naturalized citizen, for brazenly refusing to comply with the law. The claims in the lawsuit were based on Arizona state laws that require county recorders to do monthly voter list maintenance to remove foreign citizens from voter rolls. Nevertheless, Maricopa County removed the case to federal court, arguing that the case also involved federal laws that, in the county’s view, should be interpreted in federal court. Maricopa County is notorious for employing procedural maneuvers to delay election cases and keep them from being heard on the merits. However, Maricopa County’s attempts here have backfired. Arizona state court rules only allow for one county to be sued in a case like this, whereas federal court rules allow a plaintiff to sue more than one county at a time.

Harvest much? In an 11K race from Cyber Ninjas findings. Even though they were denied so much crucial information. This is where they send out those NON-CITIZENS votes to shelters, Motels etc. Then they go get them. "moved" lol! that's' one way of classifying it. Those ballots should have all been returned and the Voter registered as inactive right away.

1725476522951.png

Attachments

• 1725476154727.png
    1725476154727.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 0

I didn’t know you registered to vote with the federal government.

Seems odd to me.

I think you’re posting shit yet again.
And I think you know it’s shit.

1725476669538.png

Almost looks clean here. I am Hector Gomez, I moved from Shelter to Motel before the deadline. Yet my old address still voted under my name.

Corruption just goes on and on and the REPUBICRATS did not fight for it or Charge or Jail the MCBOS for their crimes.

1725477140719.png

If they will not comply with federal election policy then they disenfranchise themselves by insisting on cheating

Federal Policy in 2013 said you do not have to provide proof of citizenship to register to vote. You get a Federal only ballot in states that don't like them voting in State elections. FED is so corrupt they said "verfication" can be simply stating I am a citizen....under penalty of persecution. Look it up. They made some new rulings recently but it does not affect 2024 voter roll.

The total number of ballot images that exist within the body of computer forensics material provided for the audit is substantially less than the official vote totals and the total number of paper ballots audited. 21,273 ballot images are entirely missing from the forensics images of the election equipment. This means that there are electronic votes recorded, but no actual ballot images that correspond to the votes. This makes it impossible to fully validate the results or confirm that the Election Management System (EMS) was not tampered with. The results from the high-speed scanners from 11/1 to 11/13 are not found in the folder named, “20201103 General ballots and election files and adjudicated tabulators.” We find the bulk of them in “20201103 General\Results” folder. The first 15-20 (depending on the specific high-speed scanner) of these batches do not have ballot images. The total number of missing ballot images is 21,273.

Federal Policy in 2013 said you do not have to provide proof of citizenship to register to vote. You get a Federal only ballot in states that don't like them voting in State elections. FED is so corrupt they said "verfication" can be simply stating I am a citizen....under penalty of persecution. Look it up. They made some new rulings recently but it does not affect 2024 voter roll.
It’s pretty much relying on “Yo estoy un citizen” and then grant them whatever they wish for based on that Alone

Last edited:

You think anyone that you trust would report this?

:laugh:

Forum List

Back