Azov Nazi Leaders and foreign mercs captured while escaping Mariupol on see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Litwin

Boat laden with Nazis and Mercs captured by Russia.

Litwin

LOL,

even if Russia captures all NATO defense ministers in Mariupol western presstitutes continue to claim it would be 'Putin's fake news'

"In the settlement of Zvonetskoye, Dnipropetrovsk region, high-precision sea-based missiles destroyed the headquarters and the base of the nationalist battalion "Dnepr", where a replenishment from foreign mercenaries arrived the other day" - The Russian Defense Ministry

"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501

In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501

In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

I smell here a Scholz - Azov - Bandera Nazi.
You forget to write according your German 'teachers' all Russians shall be gassed or nuked and their skin be manufactured to lamp shades

05-20-world-event-cropped.jpg

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F69926092-0d59-342c-9208-f8bb660c8c02.jpg

gettyimages-900319228.webp

I see they've increased beatings at the St. Petersburg Troll Farm now that Russia is retreating from Ukraine.

Must be sad to be you guys.
There it is AGAIN….It says so much about how propagandized people are and how insulated their ideological echo chambers have become that their first thought when encountering someone with a foreign policy opinion they disagree with is "I bet this person is a secret agent from a hostile government."

Litwin

Litwin

Hmmmm. I sea.....but I thought Obama had killed BotLaden years ago ?

Japan's security service "expressed regret" and removed the nationalist Azov battalion from the list of terrorist organizations - RIA Novosti
Tokyo executes the order of the Nazi sponsors from Washington automatically.

That what they saying to you on TV? Do they mention that the Fuhrer expects the appearance of a Weapon of Retaliation any day now?

Your Russian Masters are failing badly. They've withdrawn from Kyiv and western Ukraine and are now focused on just holding the Russian areas in the East...

But your economy is going to collapse long before that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back