Babies born during COVID-19 pandemic tied with lower IQ, study suggests

This is the thread that has been allowed to remain when I created my “Covid Baby retardation hoax” which was closed due to lack of “source”
Conservative rebuttal closed but liberal Covid crap allowed to remain
I think USMB has become so lax with fake and false liberal thread titles that they threw in the towel and have decided to micro peruse threads and titles disproving liberal fakery

Many children especially boys focus on motor skills as well as visual skills early in life. Lol. There is a saying it's not where you start that counts it's where you finish. Below the age of two is way before we should be making judgement calls on IQ.
Actually, IQ is GENETIC.......libs don't understand this. Intelligent babies tend to be intelligent adults.

Actually, IQ is GENETIC.......libs don't understand this. Intelligent babies tend to be intelligent adults.

Its supposed to be , but IQ's are measured by tests, so its easy for test administrators to confuse IQ or intelligence with knowledge.

Children born during the pandemic have just seen people muttering behind masks and they really miss a lot by not seeing the expression on the adults' faces or their lips move.

Forum List

Back