Baby Got Black

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
Watching All in the Family a while back I thought "there is no way such an honest show would be made today". I am right about that--no sitcom would ever, but Family Guy has moved in to fill that role.

There is a scene in tonight's latest episode addressing race that stood out. Completely unrelated to anything going on in the conversation Peter, the lovable idiot, looks into the camera and says "black racism is the biggest problem facing this country today".

Oh, this is shortly after a musical bit extolling the accomplishment of white people.

Upwards of 95% of black people approve of Barak Obama. Those kind of numbers are unheard of in America. Those are numbers of Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela--you get the point.

Interracial violence is an epidemic, and it is being perpetrated by impoverished black youth stuck in a political plantation. It is a problem that is not being solved because it isn't being acknowledged. Dozens of videos of black teens randomly knocking mostly white people in the back of the head, causing death once, and what does the media do? Jon Stewart comes out and declares the entire thing does not exist. Statistics do not lie. The evidence is overwhelming.

The destruction of the black family is the result of Democrat policies intended to exploit and gain political clout. Its wrought poverty. It is blatant fear mongering, over the line accusations and statements--anyone of them would mean the end of a Republican career.

The fact that this is being brought up so frankly on such a popular American satire I believe is evidence that we are reaching a boiling point. I can sit here and post example after example of black racial violence, there simply is no denying it.

Watching All in the Family a while back I thought "there is no way such an honest show would be made today". I am right about that--no sitcom would ever, but Family Guy has moved in to fill that role.

There is a scene in tonight's latest episode addressing race that stood out. Completely unrelated to anything going on in the conversation Peter, the lovable idiot, looks into the camera and says "black racism is the biggest problem facing this country today".

Oh, this is shortly after a musical bit extolling the accomplishment of white people.

Upwards of 95% of black people approve of Barak Obama. Those kind of numbers are unheard of in America. Those are numbers of Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela--you get the point.

Interracial violence is an epidemic, and it is being perpetrated by impoverished black youth stuck in a political plantation. It is a problem that is not being solved because it isn't being acknowledged. Dozens of videos of black teens randomly knocking mostly white people in the back of the head, causing death once, and what does the media do? Jon Stewart comes out and declares the entire thing does not exist. Statistics do not lie. The evidence is overwhelming.

The destruction of the black family is the result of Democrat policies intended to exploit and gain political clout. Its wrought poverty. It is blatant fear mongering, over the line accusations and statements--anyone of them would mean the end of a Republican career.

The fact that this is being brought up so frankly on such a popular American satire I believe is evidence that we are reaching a boiling point. I can sit here and post example after example of black racial violence, there simply is no denying it.

I smell your fear, the white christian party is running scared shitless with the demographic shift

I smell your fear, the white christian party is running scared shitless with the demographic shift

Not at all. What stunning arrogance. I've worked with and love plenty of blacks, Mexicans--lived briefly in high school with a Korean family because my childhood sucked.

What is it that motivates you to go directly to that? I do believe in superior ideas and results winning the day.

What has decades of loyal Democrat policies wrought the black community? Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta's FAILING school systems?

The fear is strong in this one. Worry about your white meth addicts, child molesters and serial killers. You have a problem in your community you need to acknowledge and fix before trying to address someone elses problem. When you try the tired tactic of trying to focus on just one demographic your intentions are transparent.

Not at all. What stunning arrogance. I've worked with and love plenty of blacks, Mexicans--lived briefly in high school with a Korean family because my childhood sucked.

What is it that motivates you to go directly to that? I do believe in superior ideas and results winning the day.

What has decades of loyal Democrat policies wrought the black community? Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta's FAILING school systems?

You had to live among those low lifes because your childhood sucked? Hmmm I guess you have a black friend as well? Either your stupid or you have no clue you are racist.

Peter, the lovable idiot, looks into the camera and says "black racism is the biggest problem facing this country today".

Reductio ad absurdum; "to demonstrate that a statement is false by showing that a false, untenable, or absurd result follows from its acceptance."

If you can't see the absurdity of the "lovable idiot's" statement you just don't get satire, you have no real idea about what's going on in the world, and you yourself just might be a "lovable idiot".

I love "Family Guy". You'd be better off absorbing some of Stewie's or Brian's wisdom, Peter, not so much.:lol:

I'm not familiar with the show, but "black racism" is only relevant to the extent that it impacts peoples' lives - which is minimal. Only a small percentage of Black-on-White crime is motivated by racism. Most of it is motivated by greed, and the white victims just happen to have what the black perpetrators want - money, drugs, stuff, a car, whatever.

But Black blind support of the Democrat party is a cultural disgrace.

I'm not familiar with the show, but "black racism" is only relevant to the extent that it impacts peoples' lives - which is minimal. Only a small percentage of Black-on-White crime is motivated by racism. Most of it is motivated by greed, and the white victims just happen to have what the black perpetrators want - money, drugs, stuff, a car, whatever.

But Black blind support of the Democrat party is a cultural disgrace.

Blind support of any kind is a disgrace. Funny that it has no racial boundaries.

You had to live among those low lifes because your childhood sucked? Hmmm I guess you have a black friend as well? Either your stupid or you have no clue you are racist.

How did you get "low lifes" out of what I said? You interjected that. The Korean family I lived with was upper middle class and gave me a place to live when I was homeless at age 16.

In no way could you distort my comment to mean anything other than I do not 'fear' other races or believe that they are automatically and blindly going to support your political party.

Your insinuation is laughably absurd and says a lot about YOU.

Peter, the lovable idiot, looks into the camera and says "black racism is the biggest problem facing this country today".

Reductio ad absurdum; "to demonstrate that a statement is false by showing that a false, untenable, or absurd result follows from its acceptance."

If you can't see the absurdity of the "lovable idiot's" statement you just don't get satire, you have no real idea about what's going on in the world, and you yourself just might be a "lovable idiot".

I love "Family Guy". You'd be better off absorbing some of Stewie's or Brian's wisdom, Peter, not so much.:lol:

Did you see the segment I am referring to?

Hateful hypocrite--and we all know that every single minority is going to have blind allegiance to a political party that perpetuates poverty while telling them Republicans was to lynch them and burn down black churches. Fear? :badgrin: No one exploits fear so artfully than the Democrat Party.

More pussy propaganda. Tiresome, but you guys just might turn this into a stormfront affiliated site...all of the rational and intelligent members are moving on because of the lack of intelligent conversation here.

I saw Family Guy last night...and regretfully, I think that brand of comedy might just be a little bit above your intellectual level.

How did you get "low lifes" out of what I said? You interjected that. The Korean family I lived with was upper middle class and gave me a place to live when I was homeless at age 16.

In no way could you distort my comment to mean anything other than I do not 'fear' other races or believe that they are automatically and blindly going to support your political party.

"because my childhood sucked."

Yes I did interject that part. Your racism may be unconscious but you better believe you have it.

"because my childhood sucked."

Yes I did interject that part. Your racism may be unconscious but you better believe you have it.

Are you really that stupid? You didn't interject "my childhood sucked" because I F-ing said you moron.

You inferred, and perhaps you need a dictionary, low lifes from my statement that I've worked with and love plenty of minorities. The fact that you immediately went from black and Hispanics to 'low lifes'--or that because my childhood sucked that I associated with 'low lifes'--you have no point to make.

More pussy propaganda. Tiresome, but you guys just might turn this into a stormfront affiliated site...all of the rational and intelligent members are moving on because of the lack of intelligent conversation here.

I saw Family Guy last night...and regretfully, I think that brand of comedy might just be a little bit above your intellectual level.

Oh, what deep intellectualism. Way to say nothing at all.

The epidemic of interracial violence being perpetrated by black youth is a fact. There are literally countless examples, anyone of them would mean months of black outrage if white youth had assaulted, raped, murdered, battered an elderly black woman, pregnant woman, ect., ect. ect.

[ame=http://youtu.be/WwSolQx9Ysg]Detroit: 3 Black Males Murder pregnant white woman. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/PJ1oh-2g-vg]black teens murder 12 year old white girl -- and steal her bike - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/_MRTiBvG0X0]Two Black brothers arrested for murder of four White women - YouTube[/ame]

Show me the equivalent. Where are the countless stories of white teenagers murdering and raping black people.

[ame=http://youtu.be/mlvewnXly9E]ALERT!!! TWO MORE WHITE WOMEN KNOCKED OUT COLD BY BLACK MEN!!! KNOCKOUT GAME TO BLAME? - YouTube[/ame]

Show me the equivalent. Where are the countless stories of white teenagers murdering and raping black people.

Why should I? You are the simple minded pussy with sophomoric arguments who is hiding his racism through an episode of Family Guy.

Forum List

Back