Baby killing, sodomy, running up debt, overregulating, endless war, hasn't worked for Democrats...

Also, hating God. How's that working for you, Democrats?

God doesn't exist... so it's kind of hard to hate him.

You do get more people voted against your guy than for him, right, and he's entering office as the most unpopular president in history.

Also, hating God. How's that working for you, Democrats?

God doesn't exist... so it's kind of hard to hate him.

You do get more people voted against your guy than for him, right, and he's entering office as the most unpopular president in history.
And yet he is entering office, and your lady isn't.

How does it feel to fail in such an epic way?

Baby killing, sodomy, running up debt, overregulating, endless war

Sounds like a...

Ball of Confusion
by The Temptations
One, two, one, two, three, four, ow
People moving out, people moving in
Why, because of the color of their skin
Run, run, run but you sure can't hide
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
Vote for me and I'll set you free
Rap on, brother, rap on
Well, the only person talking about love thy brother is the preacher
And it seems nobody's interested in learning but the teacher
Segregation, determination, demonstration, integration
Aggravation, humiliation, obligation to our nation
Ball of confusion
Oh yeah, that's what the world is today
Woo, hey, hey
The sale of pills are at an all time high
Young folks walking round with their heads in the sky
The cities ablaze in the summer time
And oh, the beat goes on
Evolution, revolution, gun control, sound of soul
Shooting rockets to the moon, kids growing up too soon
Politicians say more taxes will solve everything
And the band played on
So, round and around and around we go
Where the world's headed, nobody knows
Oh, great googa-looga, can't you hear me talking to you
Just a ball of confusion
Oh yeah, that's what the world is today
Woo, hey
Fear in the air, tension everywhere
Unemployment rising fast, the Beatles new record's a gas
And the only safe place to live is on an Indian reservation
And the band played on
Eve of destruction, tax deduction, city inspectors, bill collectors
Mod clothes in demand, population out of hand, suicide, too many bills
Hippies moving to the hills, people all over the world are shouting, end the war
And the band played on
Great googa-looga, can't you hear me talking to you
Sayin' ball of confusion
That's what the world is today, hey, hey
Let me hear ya, let me hear ya, let me hear ya
Sayin', ball of confusion
That's what the world is today, hey, hey
Let me hear ya, let me hear ya, let me hear ya, let me hear ya, let me hear ya
Ball of confusion

SOURCE

The only 'failure' is the US political system. How does it feel to know that 2.8 million more people wanted her in office?

Oh, and there is no evidence of a god existing. Only belief.

The only people who failed are the Slave Rapists who devised a bad system to prevent exactly this kind of thing from happening, but actually caused it.

The real problem is, you guys now own all of his fuckups.

The only 'failure' is the US political system. How does it feel to know that 2.8 million more people wanted her in office?

Oh, and there is no evidence of a god existing. Only belief.

Don't care that she got 2.8 million more votes because that's not what our republic elections are about. Alaska will not return to vassal state status regardless of what CA and NY want.

Don't care that she got 2.8 million more votes because that's not what our republic elections are about. Alaska will not return to vassal state status regardless of what CA and NY want.

Hey, if you want to become a despotic enterprise, that's on you. But, please, don't bleat to the rest of the world how you are the home of the brave and land of the free. Total, utter, BS....

Dr Grump - might want to look up some information before you open up a debate regarding what the US did to Alaska for nearly a god damn century because of the financial interests of San Francisco and Seattle...

The proof is in the pudding...the democrat party is decimated, have lost any real power they had. America rejected their agenda

Dr Grump - might want to look up some information before you open up a debate regarding what the US did to Alaska for nearly a god damn century because of the financial interests of San Francisco and Seattle...

Overcurious might want to look into what my actual point was. Nothing to do with what the US 'did' to Alaska.

For the next four years, Democrats will have to eat, drink, breath, and shit out failure. Failure will run in their bloodstream. Failure will fill the air every time they exhale, and will fill their lungs every time they inhale. They will be failure, and failure will be them.

The proof is in the pudding...the democrat party is decimated, have lost any real power they had. America rejected their agenda

More than 2.8 million more people voted for Hilary than the Orange Buffoon. The GoP also lost seats in the Senate and congress. Yeah, that's a real rejection....

For the next four years, Democrats will have to eat, drink, breath, and shit out failure. Failure will run in their bloodstream. Failure will fill the air every time they exhale, and will fill their lungs every time they inhale. They will be failure, and failure will be them.

I'm guessing if the GoP are anything like you, it will be two years. And if Trump really ends up being like his personality, even the GoP in the house and senate will give him the finger.

Overcurious might want to look into what my actual point was. Nothing to do with what the US 'did' to Alaska.

The point that

a) you don't understand that you live in a Republic and that the overall population votes are irrelevant?
OR
b) that every single state is a sovereign entity and therefore entitled to meaninful votes via the EC?

Forum List

Back