Baby Trump Balloon set to fly in London on Friday!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Sadly, I hear that it WON'T fly as hoped over his golf course - that one got stifled.

An inflatable, baby version of President Donald Trump could be appearing over his golf course in Scotland this weekend.

The balloon is already due to fly over Parliament in London on Friday to coincide with the president’s visit to the U.K., but now over 4,500 people have signed a petition calling for it to be flown near Turnberry, a Trump-owned golf course he plans to visit on Saturday.

The people who started the campaign say that the balloon is a means to ensure that Trump “knows that all of Britain is looking down on him and laughing."​

The 'Baby Trump' Balloon That Will Fly Over London May Be Headed To His Scotland Golf Course Next

Baby Trump Balloon last seen flying over London chasing Russian Hooker Balloon.
Trump supporters not pleased about Baby Trump - Probably because it is not in a cage.
:D

DhrjWZoXcAAaWzz.jpg

All those tolerant liberals showing their true colors. If anyone had done this to Obama... well I think we know how that would have gone down.

I didn’t like Obama, but I DID respect him. The people voted him into office twice and I respected that. I didn’t throw a fucking years-long tantrum. I’d be embarrassed to be a Brit today.

Sadly, I hear that it WON'T fly as hoped over his golf course - that one got stifled.

An inflatable, baby version of President Donald Trump could be appearing over his golf course in Scotland this weekend.

The balloon is already due to fly over Parliament in London on Friday to coincide with the president’s visit to the U.K., but now over 4,500 people have signed a petition calling for it to be flown near Turnberry, a Trump-owned golf course he plans to visit on Saturday.

The people who started the campaign say that the balloon is a means to ensure that Trump “knows that all of Britain is looking down on him and laughing."​

The 'Baby Trump' Balloon That Will Fly Over London May Be Headed To His Scotland Golf Course Next

Baby Trump Balloon last seen flying over London chasing Russian Hooker Balloon.
Trump supporters not pleased about Baby Trump - Probably because it is not in a cage.
:D

DhrjWZoXcAAaWzz.jpg

Hopefully it deflates or someone puts an arrow through it. This is just plain disrespect from trailer trash and a muslim who won't ever live this down . It proves how Trump haters around the world are DESENAITIZED animals like every other leftist pos losers. ALL OF YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYBODY you prove it daily. Cnuts.

Last edited:
All those tolerant liberals showing their true colors. If anyone had done this to Obama... well I think we know how that would have gone down.

I didn’t like Obama, but I DID respect him. The people voted him into office twice and I respected that. I didn’t throw a fucking years-long tantrum. I’d be embarrassed to be a Brit today.

Obama was (and is) classy. It would have never occurred to anyone do do such a thing. Trump is a pervert, a bully, and a congenital liar.

I think it’s hilarious that it had the Mayor’s support over there too. I’m not sure why the Queen is meeting with this pervert. He’s an embarrassment to the US.

As for the balloon itself, I think it will probably not survive. I can’t imagine the engineering was done very well for such an insulting item….it was probably done on the cheap.

I hope the mayor of DC arranges to have one flown over City Hall as well. He’s this much of a clown.

You respected Obama because he didn’t make mockery of the United States. I hated Bush but I had a certain level of respect for him before he was POTUS. It’s a huge job and a lot of pressure. I think Pence is a weasel but I have some respect for him because at last he conducts himself in a respectful and mature way.

You have to give respect to earn. Trump constantly disrespects the presidency, opposition party and our allies. Why should anyone respect him?

He's a laughing stock in the UK with an 11% approval rating :wink:

Donald Trump thinks he’s popular in Britain. Here’s what the polling says

You respected Obama because he didn’t make mockery of the United States. I hated Bush but I had a certain level of respect for him before he was POTUS. It’s a huge job and a lot of pressure. I think Pence is a weasel but I have some respect for him because at last he conducts himself in a respectful and mature way.

You have to give respect to earn. Trump constantly disrespects the presidency, opposition party and our allies. Why should anyone respect him?

Everyone respects the OFFICE of the POTUS but there are ZERO reasons to respect Donald Trump the man-child .

Why the hell would we care... Actually a low approval rating abroad is a sign that our President is standing up for American interests and not kowtowing to special interests abroad in a geopolitical popularity contest, like some former presidents in the very recent past...lol

Last edited:
Hopefully it deflates or someone puts an arrow through it. This is just plain disrespect from trailer trash and a muslim who won't ever live this down . It proves how Trump haters around the world are DESENAITIZED animals like every other leftist pos losers. ALL OF YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYBODY you prove it daily. Cnuts.

Here ya go MW - It just might be the right look for you! :cool:

What an honor.

In the end it doesn't matter, Trump hasn't changed his mind and Jolly Old England still has to pay their tariffs...

Obama was (and is) classy. It would have never occurred to anyone do do such a thing. Trump is a pervert, a bully, and a congenital liar.

I think it’s hilarious that it had the Mayor’s support over there too. I’m not sure why the Queen is meeting with this pervert. He’s an embarrassment to the US.

As for the balloon itself, I think it will probably not survive. I can’t imagine the engineering was done very well for such an insulting item….it was probably done on the cheap.

I hope the mayor of DC arranges to have one flown over City Hall as well. He’s this much of a clown.

Yes...the mayor of New York is indeed a clown

Kind of childish IMO but funny too in that they think they’ve really scored the big embarrassing moment or something against Trump.

It’s a good thing the Croats kicked limey ass yesterday or else everyone would be finals crazed and likely not notice the fun.

Here ya go MW - It just might be the right look for you! :cool:

616.jpg

My favorite part!

“Trump has made America safe and has made the world safe. In London, under Khan as mayor, crime is soaring to unprecedented levels and people don’t feel safe."

Ehh no dude - There is little to no crime spike in London and Trump has hardly made the world any safer by cozying up to murderous strong-men, insulting our allies and threatening to pull out of NATO. :rolleyes-41:

Yeah. And?

I can assure there were plenty of people who’d have loved to ridicule Obama in such a way. The mayor is allowing it for free speech reasons and the Queen is meeting with him bc she respects that he was elected to be president and it’s expected she meet with the president, whoever it may be and even if she disagrees and/or dislikes him. She’s acting like an ADULT, unlike the people protesting and whoever’s responsible for that crybaby-fueled balloon.

It’s been almost two years—get the fuck OVER IT already. He’s not going anywhere no matter how often you shake your fists in the air and bitch and whine.

That’s all your opinion. Trump was elected and serves the same position Obama did and therefore deserves the same kind of respect. You don’t need to like a person to respect their position, especially one as loaded with authority as the POTUS.

Kind of childish IMO but funny too in that they think they’ve really scored the big embarrassing moment or something against Trump.

It’s a good thing the Croats kicked limey ass yesterday or else everyone would be finals crazed and likely not notice the fun.

Yep - it is a childish prank, but mocking Donald Trump is about the only way to get through to him!

I can assure there were plenty of people who’d have loved to ridicule Obama in such a way. The mayor is allowing it for free speech reasons and the Queen is meeting with him bc she respects that he was elected to be president and it’s expected she meet with the president, whoever it may be and even if she disagrees and/or dislikes him. She’s acting like an ADULT, unlike the people protesting and whoever’s responsible for that crybaby-fueled balloon.

It’s been almost two years—get the fuck OVER IT already. He’s not going anywhere no matter how often you shake your fists in the air and bitch and whine.

The difference? Obama was respected in Europe - They loathe our Dotard and there are very legitimate reasons for that.

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

Forum List

Back