Baby Trump Balloon set to fly in London on Friday!

All those tolerant liberals showing their true colors. If anyone had done this to Obama... well I think we know how that would have gone down.

I didn’t like Obama, but I DID respect him. The people voted him into office twice and I respected that. I didn’t throw a fucking years-long tantrum. I’d be embarrassed to be a Brit today.

You respected Obama because he didn’t make mockery of the United States. I hated Bush but I had a certain level of respect for him before he was POTUS. It’s a huge job and a lot of pressure. I think Pence is a weasel but I have some respect for him because at last he conducts himself in a respectful and mature way.

You have to give respect to earn. Trump constantly disrespects the presidency, opposition party and our allies. Why should anyone respect him?

That’s all your opinion. Trump was elected and serves the same position Obama did and therefore deserves the same kind of respect. You don’t need to like a person to respect their position, especially one as loaded with authority as the POTUS.

And look at what Trump does with that authority. Pardoning racist sheriffs.

Tell me how can I respect a man who tweets like a teenage girl daily?

I will never respect Trump's position until he starts respecting the presidency. The man shits on the POTUS. He's business like La crapo resort has profited off of Trump's presidency. His daughter Ivanka's clothing somehow dodges the unnecessary tariffs her dad is imposing. I mean the list goes on.

All those tolerant liberals showing their true colors. If anyone had done this to Obama... well I think we know how that would have gone down.

I didn’t like Obama, but I DID respect him. The people voted him into office twice and I respected that. I didn’t throw a fucking years-long tantrum. I’d be embarrassed to be a Brit today.

You respected Obama because he didn’t make mockery of the United States. I hated Bush but I had a certain level of respect for him before he was POTUS. It’s a huge job and a lot of pressure. I think Pence is a weasel but I have some respect for him because at last he conducts himself in a respectful and mature way.

You have to give respect to earn. Trump constantly disrespects the presidency, opposition party and our allies. Why should anyone respect him?

That’s all your opinion. Trump was elected and serves the same position Obama did and therefore deserves the same kind of respect. You don’t need to like a person to respect their position, especially one as loaded with authority as the POTUS.

And look at what Trump does with that authority. Pardoning racist sheriffs.

Tell me how can I respect a man who tweets like a teenage girl daily?

I will never respect Trump's position until he starts respecting the presidency. The man shits on the POTUS. He's business like La crapo resort has profited off of Trump's presidency. His daughter Ivanka's clothing somehow dodges the unnecessary tariffs her dad is imposing. I mean the list goes on.

Could not possibly agree with you more :)

il_340x270.1126419341_26ie.jpg

Obama was (and is) classy. It would have never occurred to anyone do do such a thing. Trump is a pervert, a bully, and a congenital liar.

I think it’s hilarious that it had the Mayor’s support over there too. I’m not sure why the Queen is meeting with this pervert. He’s an embarrassment to the US.

As for the balloon itself, I think it will probably not survive. I can’t imagine the engineering was done very well for such an insulting item….it was probably done on the cheap.

I hope the mayor of DC arranges to have one flown over City Hall as well. He’s this much of a clown.

I can assure there were plenty of people who’d have loved to ridicule Obama in such a way. The mayor is allowing it for free speech reasons and the Queen is meeting with him bc she respects that he was elected to be president and it’s expected she meet with the president, whoever it may be and even if she disagrees and/or dislikes him. She’s acting like an ADULT, unlike the people protesting and whoever’s responsible for that crybaby-fueled balloon.

It’s been almost two years—get the fuck OVER IT already. He’s not going anywhere no matter how often you shake your fists in the air and bitch and whine.

She should wash her hands (and the furniture he sits in) once he leaves. Twice.

More evidence that we can look forward to six more years of amusement....provided there is even one "progressive" left alive toward the end. Suicide by extreme umbrage. a sad (yet funny to watch) way to go.

Obama was (and is) classy. It would have never occurred to anyone do do such a thing. Trump is a pervert, a bully, and a congenital liar.

I think it’s hilarious that it had the Mayor’s support over there too. I’m not sure why the Queen is meeting with this pervert. He’s an embarrassment to the US.

As for the balloon itself, I think it will probably not survive. I can’t imagine the engineering was done very well for such an insulting item….it was probably done on the cheap.

I hope the mayor of DC arranges to have one flown over City Hall as well. He’s this much of a clown.

I can assure there were plenty of people who’d have loved to ridicule Obama in such a way. The mayor is allowing it for free speech reasons and the Queen is meeting with him bc she respects that he was elected to be president and it’s expected she meet with the president, whoever it may be and even if she disagrees and/or dislikes him. She’s acting like an ADULT, unlike the people protesting and whoever’s responsible for that crybaby-fueled balloon.

It’s been almost two years—get the fuck OVER IT already. He’s not going anywhere no matter how often you shake your fists in the air and bitch and whine.

She should wash her hands (and the furniture he sits in) once he leaves. Twice.

Bring in the hazmat squad - Nasty Cheeto stains and horrid stench everywhere!

thumbnail.asp

More evidence that we can look forward to six more years of amusement....provided there is even one "progressive" left alive toward the end. Suicide by extreme umbrage. a sad (yet funny to watch) way to go.

Six years :confused-84:
:lol:
He'll be lucky to last another two

Sadly, I hear that it WON'T fly as hoped over his golf course - that one got stifled.

An inflatable, baby version of President Donald Trump could be appearing over his golf course in Scotland this weekend.

The balloon is already due to fly over Parliament in London on Friday to coincide with the president’s visit to the U.K., but now over 4,500 people have signed a petition calling for it to be flown near Turnberry, a Trump-owned golf course he plans to visit on Saturday.

The people who started the campaign say that the balloon is a means to ensure that Trump “knows that all of Britain is looking down on him and laughing."​

The 'Baby Trump' Balloon That Will Fly Over London May Be Headed To His Scotland Golf Course Next

Baby Trump Balloon last seen flying over London chasing Russian Hooker Balloon.
Trump supporters not pleased about Baby Trump - Probably because it is not in a cage.
:D

DhrjWZoXcAAaWzz.jpg

Thank you to our friends across the pond -- it truly is a special relationship.

I lost a lot of respect for Bush during the Pat Tillman thing….his administration lied in the face of the mother of a true national hero. Not only was it an affront to his Presidency; it was an affront of his Christianity which he supposedly held sacred. Still though…I would think that if he had to do it over; he would have corrected that mistake. Trump? I doubt he would do anything different even though he’s a worldwide disgrace

Obama was (and is) classy. It would have never occurred to anyone do do such a thing.

That's beside the point. Trumps character vis-a-vis Obama's character is not at issue. The issue is whether or not they should be insulting the president in this manner.

This is a problem we've seen with a lot of liberals and Trump haters the last few years: that feelings and opinions trump the law, established rules, protocol and etiquette.

Obama was (and is) classy. It would have never occurred to anyone do do such a thing.

That's beside the point. Trumps character vis-a-vis Obama's character is not at issue. The issue is whether or not they should be insulting the president in this manner.
That is a reasonable assessment. Kudos.

This is a problem we've seen with a lot of liberals and Trump haters the last few years: that feelings and opinions trump the law, established rules, protocol and etiquette.

Oh…you’re bothered by the liberals breech of etiquette? You are not bothered by thee one who calls people “pocahontas”? You are not bothered by the one who calls US Senators “Crying” Chuck Schumer? You are not bothered by his not signing the G7 memo last month?

If you are bothered…can you point to where you expressed it?

The fools fly a silly balloon. Some Mexican dumbfuck pisses on the sidewalk in Hollywood and the idjits think this makes TRUMP look bad.

Next hundreds of women will dress as vaginas because they want to be taken seriously. Or maybe every liberal in the country will drop their pants and moon east thinking it makes Trump look bad.

Why don't they just slash their wrists and yell "see what you made me do!"

Oh…you’re bothered by the liberals breech of etiquette? You are not bothered by thee one who calls people “pocahontas”? You are not bothered by the one who calls US Senators “Crying” Chuck Schumer? You are not bothered by his not signing the G7 memo last month?

I don't care that he behaves this way because it is exactly what I expected from him and so did everyone else. But I am bothered by things like Maxine Waters inciting her constituents to harass Trump cabinet members in public.
I am bothered by things like actors confronting the vice president in front of an audience when he bought tickets and sat down to watch a play like everyone else.
I am bothered by things like hooded and masked punks harassing and assaulting Trump supporters over differences in politics.
I am bothered by people rioting and destroying property of those who had nothing to do with the cause of their outrage.
I am bothered by conservative speakers being vilified and prevented from speaking on college campuses.
I am bothered by the way liberals have a tendency to label anyone who's not a liberal as a racist or a Nazi.
I have a problem with...well, you get the idea.

Someone just told me that the Queen didn't meet with him and the dinner was a state dinner hosted by May only. I watched the streaming video of his arrival and then all of the pomp and circumstance that accompanied it, but the Queen never appeared.
I'm wondering if she has some health problems because she didn't attend the christening of Prince Louis either. Of course, that would be a good excuse for her not to meet with him. She is, what, 94, isn't she?

I don't care that he behaves this way because it is exactly what I expected from him and so did everyone else. But I am bothered by things like Maxine Waters inciting her constituents to harass Trump cabinet members in public.
I am bothered by things like actors confronting the vice president in front of an audience when he bought tickets and sat down to watch a play like everyone else.
I am bothered by things like hooded and masked punks harassing and assaulting Trump supporters over differences in politics.
I am bothered by people rioting and destroying property of those who had nothing to do with the cause of their outrage.
I am bothered by conservative speakers being vilified and prevented from speaking on college campuses.
I am bothered by the way liberals have a tendency to label anyone who's not a liberal as a racist or a Nazi.
I have a problem with...well, you get the idea.

Not bothered when a Nazi mowed down a protestor in his car though

The fools fly a silly balloon. Some Mexican dumbfuck pisses on the sidewalk in Hollywood and the idjits think this makes TRUMP look bad.

Next hundreds of women will dress as vaginas because they want to be taken seriously. Or maybe every liberal in the country will drop their pants and moon east thinking it makes Trump look bad.

The goal is to get noticed. You have just proven it works

I lost a lot of respect for Bush during the Pat Tillman thing….his administration lied in the face of the mother of a true national hero. Not only was it an affront to his Presidency; it was an affront of his Christianity which he supposedly held sacred. Still though…I would think that if he had to do it over; he would have corrected that mistake. Trump? I doubt he would do anything different even though he’s a worldwide disgrace

Nope - He will NEVER admit he was wrong OR apologize .. Even on his death bed.

Sad :(

The goal is to get noticed. You have just proven it works
Yes it works. It gets you noticed. But noticed as what?

Piers Morgan had the best reply to the **** of a London mayor.

Go look it up.

I nearly fell out of My chair.

Forum List

Back