Baby Was Born in Auschwitz — and Survived

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Amazing story

Barbara Puc is a survivor of Auschwitz, yet she has no memory of ever having been there.

Sitting in her home, Puc, a sturdy woman with short gray hair and a warm face, warned me before we even sat down, “All I know is what my mother told me.”

Now 72 years old, Puc, whose family was Catholic, was born in 1944 on a brick tunnel furnace that ran through the middle of a barracks in Auschwitz II-Birkenau, the labor and extermination camp built next to Auschwitz after the flood of prisoners flowing in from across Europe and the Soviet Union overwhelmed the original camp.

Read more: This Baby Was Born in Auschwitz and Survived - News Forward.com

This Baby Was Born in Auschwitz and Survived - News Forward.com

A remarkable story. It isn't noted what month she was born but both the German guards and the inmates must have been aware that the Russians were close. The camp was liberated in January 1945. The Germans were too preoccupied with covering up their crimes to engage in their usual methodical methods of murder and the execution "experts" were probably busy planning their escape so if the infant could be protected for just a couple of months and with a little luck she could survive, which they did.

Amazing story

Barbara Puc is a survivor of Auschwitz, yet she has no memory of ever having been there.

Sitting in her home, Puc, a sturdy woman with short gray hair and a warm face, warned me before we even sat down, “All I know is what my mother told me.”

Now 72 years old, Puc, whose family was Catholic, was born in 1944 on a brick tunnel furnace that ran through the middle of a barracks in Auschwitz II-Birkenau, the labor and extermination camp built next to Auschwitz after the flood of prisoners flowing in from across Europe and the Soviet Union overwhelmed the original camp.

This is just the usual holocaust industry fairytale in their attempts to keep the holomyth relevant.

Did they tell you about the bear and eagle yet, or what about the electric extermination conveyor belt or the steam chambers.

Those guys have a fairytale for any occasion ;)

Amazing story

This is just the usual holocaust industry fairytale in their attempts to keep the holomyth relevant.

Did they tell you about the bear and eagle yet, or what about the electric extermination conveyor belt or the steam chambers.

your comment is vulgar----there is nothing all that remarkable about the survival of a catholic mother and her child in Auschwitz-----such people were not part of the
FINAL SOLUTION ------adolf hitler was catholic and he kinda had to commit suicide in order to die.

Amazing story

your comment is vulgar----there is nothing all that remarkable about the survival of a catholic mother and her child in Auschwitz-----such people were not part of the
FINAL SOLUTION ------adolf hitler was catholic and he kinda had to commit suicide in order to die.

Keeping the holocaust going and the money rolling in is the only concern.

One day the truth will out :)

Forum List

Back