Bachmanns Vetting Begins: The Dirt Surfaces---Earmarks, Farm Subsidies And Pardons.

I am no more lefty than you are a responsible conservative, as you well know, but keep hanging with the swans and who knows?

I am no more lefty than you are a responsible conservative, as you well know, but keep hanging with the swans and who knows?

Yes. I expect if I hang out with you, I might turn into a screeching Obama cheerleader.

Yes. I expect if I hang out with you, I might turn into a screeching Obama cheerleader.

You are the one who screeches, and I have seen you defend your president on occassion, so don't be shy.
You've also seen me condemn his actions far, far more often.

Still having trouble with the concept of honesty, I see. Some things never change.

What? How is telling the truth about you and Obama being dishonest, particularly when you lie about me not being a Republican? daveman, you gotta face the man in the mirror.

By the by, are you retired from now? If you are, thank you for your service.

What? How is telling the truth about you and Obama being dishonest, particularly when you lie about me not being a Republican? daveman, you gotta face the man in the mirror.
As I recall, I've defended Obama on two issues: His handling of the Somali pirates incident, and keeping GITMO open.

Do you have any evidence of your silly claim, or do you insist it's true simply because you say it is?
I am retired now. Thank you.

As I recall, I've defended Obama on two issues: His handling of the Somali pirates incident, and keeping GITMO open.

Do you have any evidence of your silly claim, or do you insist it's true simply because you say it is?

I will save this and point out your lie the next time you use it.

WTF are you babbling about, kid?

Bachmann is in one week, the dirt starts surfacing. Palin has been putting up with this for 2 1/2 years. Still nothing. Bachmann is fixing to see the wrath of the liberal MSM and she will be looked at under a electron microscope. This is why Palin is going to come out shining because she has been vetted and has been vetted a second time and still, she has come out a winner. Romney has yet to be vetted like Palin. Same goes to Pawlenty but one thing is clear. There is something about a conservative woman that causes the media to go into search and destroy mode. Bachmann will be out of this race before you know it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O4RBhC1xQY]YouTube - ‪Jesse Ventura: Sarah Palin & Michele Bachmann Are Puppets!‬‏[/ame]

cry_baby.jpg

Bachmann is in one week, the dirt starts surfacing. Palin has been putting up with this for 2 1/2 years. Still nothing. Bachmann is fixing to see the wrath of the liberal MSM and she will be looked at under a electron microscope. This is why Palin is going to come out shining because she has been vetted and has been vetted a second time and still, she has come out a winner. Romney has yet to be vetted like Palin. Same goes to Pawlenty but one thing is clear. There is something about a conservative woman that causes the media to go into search and destroy mode. Bachmann will be out of this race before you know it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23itODyctH4]YouTube - ‪Michele Bachmann Is Proud Of Her Ignorance‬‏[/ame]

2009-02-24-GOPBABY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WTF are you babbling about, kid?

Do it and find out. Now move on, troop.

FalseWitnessCoverIssue03.jpg

"Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachman, who called for a McCarthy-esque investigation into possible "anti-American" members of Congress, implied that Democrats had something to do with Swine Flu, and falsely accused two women she believed to be gay of locking her in a bathroom, is getting her own comic book!

Unlike the more biographical IDW and Bluewater comics about politicians, "False Witness! The Michele Bachmann Story" will satirically document her many, many insane public comments."

Bachmann's and Palin's words and actions are now a matter of public record and subject to scrutiny.

Why should Palin be scrutinized? She's not running for anything. She's a private citizen.

She stays in the public eye and is always running her mouth off and getting publicity. This is not a person seeking privacy.

eusa_doh.gif

Forum List

Back