Bachmanns Vetting Begins: The Dirt Surfaces---Earmarks, Farm Subsidies And Pardons.

palinvictimcopy.jpg

Ah, More Victimhood. Or shall we say, the Gender Card.
We shall say, "Neither."

You see, the problem is the left believes the First Amendment guarantees the right of free speech free from criticism.

You want to be free to criticize whoever you want, in any manner you want, and not get called on it. That's why you respond the way you do when someone points out your irrational Palin-hatred.

You're not being oppressed. Your freedom of speech is not being abridged.

Calling you an idiot is NOT "playing the victim card".

And now you know.
All this from the guy who claims he doesn't stereotype! :eusa_liar:

Since stereotyping is now allowed, CON$ believe Free Speech means free to lie.

Ah, More Victimhood. Or shall we say, the Gender Card.
We shall say, "Neither."

You see, the problem is the left believes the First Amendment guarantees the right of free speech free from criticism.

You want to be free to criticize whoever you want, in any manner you want, and not get called on it. That's why you respond the way you do when someone points out your irrational Palin-hatred.

And now you know.

I can only go by what I see. And yes, many on the left feel that way.

And for that matter, freedom of speech DOES mean freedom to lie. Lying is not illegal, unless you're under oath.

We shall say, "Neither."

And now you know.

And for that matter, freedom of speech DOES mean freedom to lie. Lying is not illegal, unless you're under oath.
Thank you.

...you are defaming her. Did she take pork? Yep, but the CAWS, still rank her well on pork.
79 for 2008 and 87 lifetime. Not perfect and a handful of reps beat her, but a porker she is not. It also appears from your article she requested pork to fix the highways. Pork is bad, but fixing the highways up north that get killed by the salt during the winter is a must.

Ratings Database

Why do people make farm subsidies as a bad thing? I would say being against farm subsidies is a horrendous thing. Making food stateside is a must and we need to do anything and everything to assure that. For out food product, I am all for providing unfair advantages to our farmers vs foreign ones! Most of our food is made here, imagine what would happen if it wasn't? We are already at the mercy of foreigners for oil! I don't want to see us be at it for our food!

Thank you.
I know you're dancing around shouting "Gotcha!!", but you really have no understanding of the First Amendment.

Thank you.
I know you're dancing around shouting "Gotcha!!", but you really have no understanding of the First Amendment.
Keep up the stereotypical CON$ervative dumb act.
It has to do with the mindset of CON$ not what the first amendment allows.
So again, thank you.

Thank you.
So again, thank you.
Yeah. Now you get to explain how there is no right to lie. Degree of difficulty: You have to use dictionary definitions (for example, a lie is NOT "something a leftist disagrees with"), and you have to use the real Constitution, not the leftist version.

Hop to it, Gotcha Boi.

And I would remind you that leftists take full advantage of the right to lie. For proof, see your own posts.

So again, thank you.
Yeah. Now you get to explain how there is no right to lie. Degree of difficulty: You have to use dictionary definitions (for example, a lie is NOT "something a leftist disagrees with"), and you have to use the real Constitution, not the leftist version.

Hop to it, Gotcha Boi.

And I would remind you that leftists take full advantage of the right to lie. For proof, see your own posts.
I have to explain nothing of the sort because I never said there is no Right to lie, that is YOU exercising YOUR CON$ervative mindset to lie. :eusa_liar: Lying is the Right and duty of all CON$.

As I have said many times before,
Lying is the Holy Eucharist of the hate religion of CON$ervatrism.

So again, thank you.

Hop to it, Gotcha Boi.

I have to explain nothing of the sort because I never said there is no Right to lie, that is YOU exercising YOUR CON$ervative mindset to lie. :eusa_liar: Lying is the Right and duty of all CON$.

As I have said many times before,
Lying is the Holy Eucharist of the hate religion of CON$ervatrism.
Yes, you've said it, but all it does is prove your bigotry against conservatives.

Thanks for showing us once again. Oh, and the irrationality was just an added bonus.

And what's REALLY funny is you said it wasn't a lame "Gotcha!!", when that's all it ever was. :lol:

The claim that Palin and Bachmann are stupid is nothing more than a personal "observation."

..until one listens to some of the batshit crazy shit she's said with a strait face.

and, by strait face I mean that crazy-eyed, too wide for a smile look on her face when she's under a spotlight.

For example?

Nothing could be as batshit crazy as the stuff that comes out of the mouths of Biden and Obama. Take, for instance, Biden's claim that paying taxes is patriotic.

Not paying your taxes is patriotic?

lol

I feel no obligation to defend a charge I haven't made. You're really not very good at this, are you?

It's not a charge it's an opinion, an assessement of conservatism.

Since you can't name any conservative politicians dumber than Palin or Bachmann, it's fair to assume you don't think they're are any.

That is funny. One of two dumbest conservatives in politics in America is running for president and doing quite well.
You do know, don't you, that pointing to your bigotry as proof of your stereotypes is proof of nothing -- except that you're a bigot?

Nope. Doesn't look like you do.

I'm a bigot because no conservative on this forum can name a single conservative politician who's dumber than Palin or Bachmann?

WTF does that have to do with bigotry?

Name ONE conservative politician dumber than Palin and Bachmann and I'll name TWO liberal politicians dumber than Obama.

If you can. But since you can't, nor can any other conservative here, the conclusion is reasonable...

...in the eyes of USMB conservatives, Palin and Bachmann are the 2 dumbest conservative politicians out there.

That has nothing to do with MY opinion. That's yours.

Since you can't name any conservative politicians dumber than Palin or Bachmann, it's fair to assume you don't think they're are any.

That is funny. One of two dumbest conservatives in politics in America is running for president and doing quite well.
You do know, don't you, that pointing to your bigotry as proof of your stereotypes is proof of nothing -- except that you're a bigot?

I'm a bigot because no conservative on this forum can name a single conservative politician who's dumber than Palin or Bachmann?

Name ONE conservative politician dumber than Palin and Bachmann and I'll name TWO liberal politicians dumber than Obama.

If you can. But since you can't, nor can any other conservative here, the conclusion is reasonable...

...in the eyes of USMB conservatives, Palin and Bachmann are the 2 dumbest conservative politicians out there.

Palin's dumb? That's news. A Governor with a 70-something percent approval rating, ran for VP, successful businesswoman, wealthy. Bachman - a success in Congress, in business, wealthy, running for President.

What have you accomplished in your trailer this week?

Oh, holy shit, you're stupid.

It's your bigotry that insists Palin and Bachmann are stupid.

Get it now? You think it's a fact of nature. Bigots always think their prejudices are facts of nature.

Palin's dumb? That's news. A Governor with a 70-something percent approval rating, ran for VP, successful businesswoman, wealthy. Bachman - a success in Congress, in business, wealthy, running for President.

He "raised awareness on the internet". :lol:

Palin is astonishingly dumb. For starters, she couldn't even name one periodical she supposedly read to keep abreast of current events. She's business savvy, I'll give you that. But you don't have to have no book learnin' to make munny.

Well, he is talking about private citizens, like Sarah Palin (why do you think he's afraid of her?). In any event - I have asked that he, as a private citizen, post his brilliant accomplishments at his trailer.

Lemme guess -

Changed cat litter
Unclogged garbage disposal

Palin is astonishingly dumb. For starters, she couldn't even name one periodical she supposedly read to keep abreast of current events. She's business savvy, I'll give you that. But you don't have to have no book learnin' to make munny.

So you're ok with 57 states (Obama)?

Great, thanks.

Looks like what I told Carby applies to you, too.

Oh, holy shit, you're stupid.

It's your bigotry that insists Palin and Bachmann are stupid.

Get it now? You think it's a fact of nature. Bigots always think their prejudices are facts of nature.​

Well, he is talking about private citizens, like Sarah Palin (why do you think he's afraid of her?). In any event - I have asked that he, as a private citizen, post his brilliant accomplishments at his trailer.

Lemme guess -

Changed cat litter
Unclogged garbage disposal
But that stuff's hard! :(

The liberal Democrat wet dream is for any and all Republican potential challengers to their Obamessiah to get into a huge clusterfuck pissing match.

The more the opposition contenders fight amongst themselves over their differences, the more ammunition the liberal Democratics will have come the general dejection campaign to use against the one who prevails.

If Palin were to run, does she have some baggage? Yep.

Bachmann. Does she too have some baggage? Yep.

Perry? Yep.

In fact, name ANY potential Republican nominee and you will find (oh nozies :eek: ) some baggage.

BFD.

It's not like President Obama doesn't have some baggage.

The most insipid alternative amongst the GOP contenders is still FAR AND AWAY superior to the gigantic failure, that walking void, whom we presently have serving as President.

Forum List

Back