Back To School. Letters to trump

The coronavirus is actually smaller than the pore size of even an N95 mask. By your simple logic they won't work. But what you neglect is that the coronavirus doesn't travel on it's own, it is carried by droplets of mucus or other body fluids, which are large enough to be stopped by a piece of cloth placed close to the source.
Yawn........it travels in the air.........ventilation systems......only people getting it at work are in the offices...

Imagine that.......It WILL RUN IT'S COURSE,.

Our parents here were surveyed. Only 40 percent want in class full time learning. Most want virtual until the vaccine. Interesting.

If they can't transmit it, they can't test positive. The test is for the virus in the nasal passages. If it was there it can be picked up on a Q-tip. And if it was there, it can be expelled.

I'll believe the medical community that says children don't transmit the disease over some boob on the internet who thinks he knows everything.

Seriously, aren't you doing any reading at all about this? You don't know the medical community is saying children don't get sick and don't transmit the disease?

From the Official Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics:

" These data all suggest that children are not significant drivers of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is unclear why documented SARS-CoV-2 transmission from children to other children or adults is so infrequent "

I predict you're not going to man up now and admit you were wrong ...

Yawn........it travels in the air.........ventilation systems......only people getting it at work are in the offices...

Imagine that.......It WILL RUN IT'S COURSE,.

You don't understand how viral spread works. When first expelled the droplets are huge, think of a city bus with hundreds of viruses inside. As they aerosolize it's like the viruses transferring to UBER. And only in the final phase do they get out and walk (capable of spreading in ventilation systems)

" These data all suggest that children are not significant drivers of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is unclear why documented SARS-CoV-2 transmission from children to other children or adults is so infrequent "

Damn, your own citation says kids transmit the virus, we're just arguing about price.

You don't understand how viral spread works. When first expelled the droplets are huge, think of a city bus with hundreds of viruses inside. As they aerosolize it's like the viruses transferring to UBER. And only in the final phase do they get out and walk (capable of spreading in ventilation systems)
I understand how it works ..........I understand that it is Fing overrated........and that until enough healthy people get it ....it will not go away.

I understand it is not worth the losses from families with no income losing everything like in 2008. That is coming for Millions of families........but you don't care.

99.984% survival rate and growing...........not worth this BS

I watched this video and just cried.

For all that has been lost. All that will be lost and all that suffering could have been prevented.

Children need to go back to school. However it shouldn't be a death sentence.

Nor should it force a child to live the rest of their life knowing they bright that virus home and it killed their dad or someone they loved.

That is just way too much to force on a child. No matter what age they are.

One of my best friends and I were out of town the beginning of the month. Her 18 year old son was told he had a low grade fever at work. He was sent home. He had the test for the virus a day later. I told my friend if he has it, I won't take her home until it's safe. I didn't want that boy I helped to grow into a wonderful adult to have to spend the rest of his life knowing that his mom died because of a virus he brought home. She agreed with me. Luckily, the test came back negative.

No one should force a child to have to live with that for the rest of their lives.

The chances of a child dying from Covid are about 30 million to one.

It's difficult to comprehend the stuff you TDS morons are trying to put over on us.

Kids are more likely to die from getting hit by a car while walking to and from school, than they are by the Kung Flu.

17,000 children a year are treated for injuries associated with school buses.

250 kids each year die in pedestrian accidents.

About 1200 kids are killed each year in car accidents:

Now tell us, how many kids have died from Kung Flu?
I guess we're going to find out after they all go back to school.
Ask that question again after a year's worth of data, on March 1, 2021.

I'll believe the medical community that says children don't transmit the disease over some boob on the internet who thinks he knows everything.

Seriously, aren't you doing any reading at all about this? You don't know the medical community is saying children don't get sick and don't transmit the disease?

TDS morons are always saying "listen to the science." Then they ignore the clear science when it goes against their agenda.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I understand how it works ..........I understand that it is Fing overrated........and that until enough healthy people get it ....it will not go away.
Oh yes. The "heard" immunity theory. Whether the black plague, 1918 spanish flu, or any other pandemic. But history is not on your side.

What was the Black Death and when did it end? | The Week UK

The most popular theory of how the plague ended is through the implementation of quarantines. The uninfected would typically remain in their homes and only leave when it was necessary, while those who could afford to do so would leave the more densely populated areas and live in greater isolation.

The chances of a child dying from Covid are about 30 million to one.

It's difficult to comprehend the stuff you TDS morons are trying to put over on us.

The experts are still learning.
Although chances of a kid dying are low, I'm not convinced there's enough evidence or research to confirm just how hard or easy it is for them to transfer to adults and elderly.
Or what damage to what organs COVID has on a kid that might otherwise appear to be healthy, when they are actual carriers and asymptomatic.

Nearly one-third of children tested for COVID in Florida are positive.
Palm Beach County’s health director warns of risk of long-term damage

"Nearly one-in-three children tested for the new coronavirus in Florida has been positive, and a South Florida health official is concerned the disease could cause lifelong damage even for children with mild illness.

Dr. Alina Alonso, Palm Beach County’s health department director, warned county commissioners Tuesday that much is unknown about the long-term health consequences for children who catch COVID-19."""

Damn, your own citation says kids transmit the virus, we're just arguing about price.

It says they are not "significant." You think that's a win, no nuts? I called you wouldn't admit you were wrong when you kept repeating the lie that children would kill their grandparents

Oh yes. The "heard" immunity theory. Whether the black plague, 1918 spanish flu, or any other pandemic. But history is not on your side.

What was the Black Death and when did it end? | The Week UK

The most popular theory of how the plague ended is through the implementation of quarantines. The uninfected would typically remain in their homes and only leave when it was necessary, while those who could afford to do so would leave the more densely populated areas and live in greater isolation.
This is hardly the plague...........the CDC definition of death inflates the numbers........Comparing this to 1917 is BS.............same as Hannity comparing it to 1917..........Not even close.

We should have never shut down..........Sweden is flat lined on numbers and middle of the pack on deaths..........but the other countries aren't done yet...........and they aren't using the same definition as we are here. If you die from last stages of cancer you didn't die of Covid...........but Medicare will pay the hospital and extra 13k for saying so.......nice huh

Will do. Germany, Japan, and many other nations aren’t seeing any issues with kids at school.

So go pound sand.

Israel, Brazil and soon to add USA are on the other side in the kids in school experiment.

TDS morons are always saying "listen to the science." Then the ignore the clear science when it goes against their agenda.

Did you see his latest bit of crap?

Bu-bu-but kaz. You said children don't transmit the disease and your article only says they aren't meaningful transmitters of the disease.

Democrats don't have one pair of balls between them

It says they are not "significant." You think that's a win, no nuts? I called you wouldn't admit you were wrong when you kept repeating the lie that children would kill their grandparents

As I said, we're just arguing over price. Your own citation proves that kids can and did transmit to other kids, and to adults.

PROVEN.

Will do. Germany, Japan, and many other nations aren’t seeing any issues with kids at school.

So go pound sand.

This is not how they are going to do it here in the States, fuckwad.

"Children attend on alternate days, so half the desks in every classroom can be left empty, and for now they are also going home early. Teachers and students all wears masks.
The students line up — paying attention to marks on the floor to indicate appropriate distancing — to wash their hands before classes even start, and continue to do so throughout the morning.
Lunch is eaten at their desks, facing forward, in silence."

As I said, we're just arguing over price. Your own citation proves that kids can and did transmit to other kids, and to adults.

PROVEN.

It said they are not "significant." You don't know what that means, do you no nuts?

Another leftist with no balls who won't admit you are wrong. Is there any other kind?

Forum List

Back