Back To School. Letters to trump

This is hardly the plague...........the CDC definition of death inflates the numbers........Comparing this to 1917 is BS.............same as Hannity comparing it to 1917..........Not even close.
There was no pandemic flu in 1917. That was just another mistake Trump made, that his followers throw away the history books in order to believe.

It said they are not "significant." You don't know what that means, do you no nuts?

Another leftist with no balls who won't admit you are wrong. Is there any other kind?

Airplane crashes are not a "significant" cause of death in the USA. You claimed that planes don't crash.

Man up son.

You far right radical extremists are pathetic.

You want to send kids to school so they will die or they bring the virus home to kill their families.

You are so far beyond sick.
You didn't seem to be outraged when parents took their kids to the Dimwinger uprising with all the "protests", riots, and looting.

What do you have against educating children? Just because you are a blithering idiot doesn't mean we need to raise another generation of blithering idiots.

There was no pandemic flu in 1917. That was just another mistake Trump made, that his followers throw away the history books in order to believe.

OMG, what a dumb ass. The Spanish Flu started in February, 2018 and he said 2017. I mean OMG, obviously he's never picked up a history book, has he no nuts?

Home Schooling is gonna surge like crazy..............then the schools will go .......we lose Federal money.

and so the Wacky world of 2020 continues.

One MAJOR ADVANTAGE of home school.....................no more brainwashing by DNC crazy teachers.

You didn't seem to be outraged when parents took their kids to the Dimwinger uprising with all the "protests", riots, and looting.
Do you have a citation to show they did a "bring your children to protest day"?

Airplane crashes are not a "significant" cause of death in the USA. You claimed that planes don't crash.

Man up son.

Wow, you suck at analogies more than word definitions, no nuts.

I never said it was impossible for one kid to transmit the disease, you made that up. We were discussing schools, remember? I said that's not a reason to not open them. That one kid transmits them one isn't an argument for that. That kids are not a significant source of transmission is.

You're not firing on all cylinders. Joe Biden, is that you?

OMG, what a dumb ass. The Spanish Flu started in February, 2018 and he said 2017. I mean OMG, obviously he's never picked up a history book, has he no nuts?
Exactly my point. Trump continues to say 1917 instead of correcting it being the 1918 spanish flu.

This is like when Trump said George Washington attacked the airport in the war of 1811.

Do you have a citation to show they did a "bring your children to protest day"?
Don't see masks, or social distancing.

There are dozens of these photos, Moron. You been in a coma?

1595019152275.png

Dad has mask, kid doesn't.
1595019197350.png

Exactly my point. Trump continues to say 1917 instead of correcting it being the 1918 spanish flu.

This is like when Trump said George Washington attacked the airport in the war of 1811.

Another terrible analogy. No, no nuts. Since 1812 is in the NAME of the war, it's not the same. You are Joe Biden, aren't you?

Wow, you suck at analogies more than word definitions, no nuts.

I never said it was impossible for one kid to transmit the disease, you made that up. We were discussing schools, remember? I said that's not a reason to not open them. That one kid transmits them one isn't an argument for that. That kids are not a significant source of transmission is.

You're not firing on all cylinders. Joe Biden, is that you?
Actually you did. Time for you to man up to your own words.

Another leftist who doesn't follow the news. Children don't transmit the disease either. Nice try though, Sport. OK, it wasn't, I'm just being nice

You far right radical extremists are pathetic.

You want to send kids to school so they will die or they bring the virus home to kill their families.

You are so far beyond sick.
Make them wear a mask, right? Problem solved.

Or are you claiming masks are a fraud?

This should be interesting...............

Oh yes. The "heard" immunity theory. Whether the black plague, 1918 spanish flu, or any other pandemic. But history is not on your side.

What was the Black Death and when did it end? | The Week UK

The most popular theory of how the plague ended is through the implementation of quarantines. The uninfected would typically remain in their homes and only leave when it was necessary, while those who could afford to do so would leave the more densely populated areas and live in greater isolation.
All the quarantines in the world didn't stop the Black Plague from spreading, or the Spanish flu. The Black Plague ended when all the people who were susceptible to it had caught it. That's called "herd immunity."

If you don't believe herd immunity will end it, then how is a vaccine going to work? They rely upon herd immunity, you witless fool.

Last edited:
Right, the Pediatrics association said children are not a significant transmitter of the disease. Take your lies up with them
Then why did you insist they don't transmit the disease at all.

Your words.

Another leftist who doesn't follow the news. Children don't transmit the disease either. Nice try though, Sport. OK, it wasn't, I'm just being nice

As I said, you claimed planes don't crash.

Forum List

Back