Background checks...what are they good for...ask these guys...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This article is about democrat politicians running away from their gun control votes, but there is an interesting list...the list of mass shooters who passed background checks before they comitted mass murder...

Red State Democrats Running from Their Gun Control Votes

It would have implemented an expansion of background checks from retail sales to private and forced every would-be gun owner to pass the same background checks Elliot Rodger (Santa Barbara), Ivan Lopez (Ft. Hood 2014), Karl Halverson Pierson (Arapahoe High School), Aaron Alexis (DC Navy Yard), James Holmes (Aurora theater), and Nidal Hasan (Ft. Hood 2009) passed, to name a few.

This list is hardly complete...and I can't imagine how big the list would be if you added all the other mass killers who passed background checks before they killed, or included criminals who had illegal guns who simply skipped the background check process...

I will ask a question I have asked in many places...what exactly does the background check do to stop criminals, or mass killers...except of course making it harder for regular people to get guns....?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back