Bad Ass Biden “lightning” quick today - F150

"A challenging open field."

:auiqs.jpg:
Google Maps gives the coordinates of the test track as 42.30919677958143, -83.16262794091415.

Google Earth gives the area of the test track as 10.49 acres.

If you think that's challenging, you're going to have problems walking and chewing gum at the same time.

View attachment 490962

So in other words, a Walmart parking lot.

Google Maps gives the coordinates of the test track as 42.30919677958143, -83.16262794091415.

If you think that's challenging, you're going to have problems walking and chewing gum at the same time.

View attachment 490962

Did he try the parallel park practice cones?

He did, and ran over three journalists in the process.

View attachment 490962

Did he try the parallel park practice cones?

He did, and ran over three journalists in the process.
63f.jpg

Joe Biden visited Ford’s test track and became the first president to drive the incredible lightening fast all electric Ford F-150.

He launched it from a dead stop to 60 in 4.3/4.4 seconds (some dispute). He deftly handled the car at high speeds on a very challenging open field.

Coolest. President. Ever.

Truck looks pretty badass too.

Biden isn't the coolest president ever. Full disclosure, he was my second to last choice for president. trump being my last choice. So I guess my opinion isn't the same as other people. However, coolest? Really?

That truck is cool. He's driving a very cool truck. I sure hope that people buy them.

I have driving a hybrid car since 2001. Until then I never realized how loud and how bad a regular gas vehicle smells. Wow. I was shocked I sat in that stench for so many years and didn't realize I had gotten used to it.

I'm not used to a noisy and stinky vehicle anymore. I wish more vehicles that aren't noisy and stinky were on the road.

The truck he drove has an 1800 pound lithium battery built into the chassis. China's Ganfeng Lithium, one of the world's biggest lithium producers, said on Monday it had signed an initial deal to explore setting up a plant to make lithium batteries in Argentina's northwestern Jujuy province.

Clean energy such as lithium batteries are not really that "clean"...

View attachment 490955

View attachment 490956

View attachment 490957

Child labor is also used in the production of lithium...

View attachment 490958

Thank you! I've been asking people for years how and where these massive, toxic batteries will be disposed of when they come to the end of their lifecycle. So far, no one has provided a good answer. They cannot be recycled.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you will go to your grave ignorant as you were in middle school.

Joe Biden visited Ford’s test track and became the first president to drive the incredible lightening fast all electric Ford F-150.

He launched it from a dead stop to 60 in 4.3/4.4 seconds (some dispute). He deftly handled the car at high speeds on a very challenging open field.

Don't cum too hard.

Biden knows how regular people live. Dude can drive. He’s basically a normal person just better.

Last president hasn’t driven a car in 25 years and last sat in the front seat of a truck blowing a horn like a 5 year old. Took him a few minutes to find the horn.

Biden knows how regular people live. Dude can drive. He’s basically a normal person just better.

Last president hasn’t driven a car in 25 years and last sat in the front seat of a truck blowing a horn like a 5 year old. Took him a few minutes to find the horn.
Omg...you getting all wet for a biden photo opt because biden could drive a vehicle? Really? This has you all hot and panting in overdrive?

sounds like you know biden is senile and are getting yourself all worked up over this stunt that means nothing other than you have set the bar really low for Biden.

Last edited:

Omg...you getting all wait for a biden photo opt because biden could drive a vehicle? Really? This has you all hot and panting in overdrive?

sounds like you know biden is senile and are getting yourself all worked up over this stunt that means nothing other than you have set the bar really low for Biden.
Keep lying to yourself. Dude is sharp as a tack and one hell of a driver.

Omg...you getting all wait for a biden photo opt because biden could drive a vehicle? Really? This has you all hot and panting in overdrive?

Keep lying to yourself. Dude is sharp as a tack and one hell of a driver.
Dude is a senile pedo taking bribes and I doubt he was even driving. He is supposedly driving in an empty parking lot with lib "reporters" cooing all over him doing simple shit---what makes you think he can drive off that video?

Biden isn't the coolest president ever. Full disclosure, he was my second to last choice for president. trump being my last choice. So I guess my opinion isn't the same as other people. However, coolest? Really?

That truck is cool. He's driving a very cool truck. I sure hope that people buy them.

I have driving a hybrid car since 2001. Until then I never realized how loud and how bad a regular gas vehicle smells. Wow. I was shocked I sat in that stench for so many years and didn't realize I had gotten used to it.

I'm not used to a noisy and stinky vehicle anymore. I wish more vehicles that aren't noisy and stinky were on the road.

The truck he drove has an 1800 pound lithium battery built into the chassis. China's Ganfeng Lithium, one of the world's biggest lithium producers, said on Monday it had signed an initial deal to explore setting up a plant to make lithium batteries in Argentina's northwestern Jujuy province.

View attachment 490955

View attachment 490956

View attachment 490957

View attachment 490958

Nothing like slave labor to power the left's toys

You know the president has serious age issues when Dems are impressed that he drove a car. Did he brush his own teeth as well? :cuckoo:

View attachment 490955

View attachment 490956

View attachment 490957

View attachment 490958

Nothing like slave labor to power the left's toys

Well, this is just a continuation of the Democrat's long history of their love for slavery.

They can't help themselves.

View attachment 490955

View attachment 490956

View attachment 490957

View attachment 490958

Thank you! I've been asking people for years how and where these massive, toxic batteries will be disposed of when they come to the end of their lifecycle. So far, no one has provided a good answer. They cannot be recycled.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you will go to your grave ignorant as you were in middle school.

Electric batteries for cars are recycled. Just like most parts for cars.

It's taken down to the core and rebuilt. Just like most car parts.

The batteries are recharged to be just like new.

They don't end up in the environment just like the rest of parts for cars don't end up in the environment.

When we traded in the first hybrid, the batteries were dead, it's the reason why we traded it in. Before the time I had finished the deal to buy the new hybrid, the dealer had those batteries recharged to new and had driven the car around the car lot.

Batteries that were completely dead and we thought the car would end up broken down on the road, were brought back to life in a matter of minutes to be just like new. No parts ended up in any land fill.

That very old and lame lie about batteries will always be proven as the lie it is but the conservatives continue to spew it just like they keep spewing already debunked lies all the time.

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 6.58.03 AM.png

View attachment 490955

View attachment 490956

View attachment 490957

View attachment 490958

Electric batteries for cars are recycled. Just like most parts for cars.

It's taken down to the core and rebuilt. Just like most car parts.

The batteries are recharged to be just like new.

They don't end up in the environment just like the rest of parts for cars don't end up in the environment.

When we traded in the first hybrid, the batteries were dead, it's the reason why we traded it in. Before the time I had finished the deal to buy the new hybrid, the dealer had those batteries recharged to new and had driven the car around the car lot.

Batteries that were completely dead and we thought the car would end up broken down on the road, were brought back to life in a matter of minutes to be just like new. No parts ended up in any land fill.

That very old and lame lie about batteries will always be proven as the lie it is but the conservatives continue to spew it just like they keep spewing already debunked lies all the time.

View attachment 491121

Marvin is a know-nothing who rarely Googles prior to making bold statements.

I’m researching EVs right now. My brain was stuck on Tesla for the longest time, but no mas on the $7500 federal tax credit once they reached their quota (2m I believe) of cars sold.

The new Ford F-150 Lightning launches today. Cant wait to see it!

The truck he drove has an 1800 pound lithium battery built into the chassis. China's Ganfeng Lithium, one of the world's biggest lithium producers, said on Monday it had signed an initial deal to explore setting up a plant to make lithium batteries in Argentina's northwestern Jujuy province. Clean energy such as lithium batteries are not really that "clean"
Gee, all of a sudden TrumpNAZIS are environmentalist whackos.

Forum List

Back