Bad atheist arguments

So "God" is just synonymous with "cause"? God is just what ever caused things? Ok, fine. I thought there was more to it than that. But if you say so.

God is the creator and the "cause" of existence.

Wrong. You say evrything had a cause. Then you claim a creator without cause. You just defied your own "logic". (Protip: you did not actually post any logic) How fucking duuuuumb.

What was the first un-caused cause?

So "God" is just synonymous with "cause"? God is just what ever caused things? Ok, fine. I thought there was more to it than that. But if you say so.

God is the creator and the "cause" of existence.

That's it? OK. Again, I thought there was more to it than that. But if that's all "God" is, then I'm a believer!

Atheists are fooled into a fantasy reality.

Humans read facts from testimonies, not evidence. The atheistic ideal is a fantasy world of evidence.

Can you evidence what food you ate last Christmas? If you can't then you ate nothing. That's the line of atheistic reasoning.

"I said I ate turkey". Since you can't present the evidence, that what you actually ate is a red unicorn. That's the conclusion they can draw, and that's how dumb they are.

Who says there has to be one?

Logic.

There cannot be an infinite regression of causes.

Of course, you have difficulty accepting that the outcome of a coin toss can only be 50%, so I don't believe that you have the intellectual acumen to thinking logically.

Humans read facts from testimonies, not evidence. The atheistic ideal is a fantasy world of evidence.

Can you evidence what food you ate last Christmas? If you can't then you ate nothing. That's the line of atheistic reasoning.

"I said I ate turkey". Since you can't present the evidence, that what you actually ate is a red unicorn. That's the conclusion they can draw, and thus how dumb atheists are.

Oh, I get it. You're hung up on the strawman that atheists have a "belief" that god doesn't exists. I suppose some might, but that's not atheism. Atheism is just a lack of belief. People who have never heard of gods are atheists.

"I said I ate turkey". Since you can't present the evidence, that what you actually ate is a red unicorn. That's the conclusion they can draw, and thus how dumb atheists are.

Oh, I get it. You're hung up on the strawman that atheist have a "belief" that god doesn't exists. I suppose some might, but that's not atheism. Atheism is just a lack of belief. People who have never heard of gods are atheists.

Wrong, completely missing the point. The point is ready in my first post. Re-read it.

It's all about how you are living in your fantasy world of evidence. In this very reality humans read facts mostly from testimonies with faith!

Get a clue!!!!

Oh, I get it. You're hung up on the strawman that atheist have a "belief" that god doesn't exists. I suppose some might, but that's not atheism. Atheism is just a lack of belief. People who have never heard of gods are atheists.

Atheists like you are on a quest to eliminate the belief in God. Not only do you NOT believe in God, you don't want there to be a God.

Wrong, completely missing the point. The point is ready in my first post. Reread it.

I already read it. It didn't make any sense.

Wrong, completely missing the point. The point is ready in my first post. Reread it.

I already read it. It didn't make any sense.

Of course, atheists can make nothing out of sense.

It's all about how you are living in your fantasy world of evidence. In this very reality humans read facts mostly from testimonies with faith!

Atheists like you are on a quest to eliminate the belief in God. Not only do you NOT believe in God, you don't want there to be a God.

No, you're lying about my goals and desires. Stop doing that.

Atheists are under demonic influence and do Satan's bidding. That is why they ignore ALL logic and evidence. Satan has blinded them from the truth and they in turn do his bidding.

Forum List

Back