Bad Blood: Taylor Swift's Endorsement of Kamala Harris May Have Backfired Big Time

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
For those playing at home:

YouGOV is a total Demo-commie poll that oversamples Left-tits

"A new post-debate poll from YouGov released Saturday found that 8% of voters said the pop superstar’s nod is either 'somewhat' or 'much more likely' to convince them to cast their ballot for the Democrat," reports the New York Post. "But a whopping 20% said they are 'somewhat' or 'much less likely' to vote for former President Donald Trump’s opponent now that Swift has spoken."

The majority of the poll's respondents, 66%, indicated that Taylor Swift’s endorsement has had no impact on their voting decision for November

Wowee Zowee.

It's almost as if...

Americans are done being led around by the nose vis a vis celebrities.

Clearly a distinct sign that Trump is going to lose ;)

Last edited:
radio.jpg

“I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice,” the Grammy-winning artist shared in an Instagram post with her 283 million followers shortly after Tuesday night’s debate. “Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make.”

But...But...I thought we were told NOT to do our own research!!

“I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice,” the Grammy-winning artist shared in an Instagram post with her 283 million followers shortly after Tuesday night’s debate. “Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make.”

But...But...I thought we were told NOT to do our own research!!

People who believe Swift threw the election to Kamala are part of THE VIEW's diminishing audience.

Just sayin'.

Never forget:
"My family and I are deeply sorry for all that Vice-President Cheney and his family have had to go through this past week.
"We send our love and respect to them, as they deal with situations that are much more serious than what we've had to deal with this week."

Kamala's endorsement list is full of real nice people innit?

Never forget:
"My family and I are deeply sorry for all that Vice-President Cheney and his family have had to go through this past week.
"We send our love and respect to them, as they deal with situations that are much more serious than what we've had to deal with this week."

Kamala's endorsement list is full of real nice people innit?

Maybe Taylor will go hunting with Kamala.

and morons:

After spending about 10 minutes inside the local Bradley's Hardware Store, Romney emerged, bucket in hand, where reporters peppered him with questions about what he had purchased inside.

"Hardware stuff," Romney responded, laughing, before climbing into his SUV. A closer look at the bucket revealed that it was some sort of insect deterrent.

The next stop was the local grocery store, where Romney sifted through a large container of corn before choosing two (the deal, after all, was two for a dollar) and heading inside.

Directing a shopping cart to the back of his waiting SUV, Romney unloaded cases of Diet Coke and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, Poland Spring water bottles and two plastic bags filled with groceries.

Asked what he bought, Romney responded, "Groceries," and laughed.

Forum List

Back