🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bad Days for Bad GOP!

So Democrats are assholes is that your argument? Way to throw Obama under the bus libs ruining his last two years in office by sitting around on your fat lard asses and not voting allowing the GOP to take control of the House and Senate. If I were Obama I'd be pissed at you idiots.

Thank you for exposing your complete lack of integrity and honesty. I never posted anything remotely similar to your absurd canards. But you do get credit for destroying your own credibility. Have a nice day.

What other explanation is there for the left screwing over Obama? Don't get mad at me its you people who keep making the low voter turn out excuse for the loss. So why didn't the left turn out and support Obama? You keep saying the GOP would have lost if you had turned out so what excuse could there be other than you were too lazy to get off your lard asses and vote?

What excuse will Republicans have in 2016 when the lose the White House, the Senate, and give back seats in the House? What will the excuse be then? Cons have guaranteed that this is the end of liberalism and the Democratic Party as we know it. So which group is smoking the good stuff?

Ah, another leftist dodges the question. Rather than waste time on your question over something that hasn't even happened lets focus on what we know. Obama managed to win in 2012 but the libs screwed him over by not turning out to vote in 2014 and handing control of congress to the GOP, explain it.

This is CORE to the libs excuse of low voter turn out. You people keep saying the 2010 and 2014 elections didn't mean anything because really a majority in the country support the left, they just didn't turn out to vote, hence the GOP's wins don't mean anything and Obama and the left have no reason to compromise with the GOP. That Obama is supporting the people who didn't vote. THAT is your big excuse so I'm calling you people out on this, why didn't you turn out and vote to support Obama? That's a simple question.

As the OP I am going to give you this one warning to stop trying to derail my thread with your obsession with the 2014 election.

Next time you post the same thing I will report it.

Now get back on to the topic of the OP.

Mkay?

Look skippy you are not a mod and in no position to give me a warning so shut it. If you really want to report someone report the poster who started this branch of the thread, Derideo_Te.

Republicans lose the Confederate Flag in southern states!

Republicans lose against Obamacare in the Supreme Court!

Republicans lose against Gay Marriage nationwide!

Republicans are losing on all fronts and for good reason, they are on the wrong side of history on all of these issues.

Being smacked upside the head 3 times this week alone should be a message to anyone who believes that the GOP knows what it is doing.

It doesn't!

This nation is moving forward and republicans can either be a part of the future or remain as part of the problem.

But no matter what the GOP can't stop the progress or the momentum towards a better, healthier, more equitable future for all Americans.
But they got Congress back, they don't know what to do with it, but they have it...

Republicans are losing on all fronts and for good reason, they are on the wrong side of history on all of these issues.

Being smacked upside the head 3 times this week alone should be a message to anyone who believes that the GOP knows what it is doing.

It doesn't!

This nation is moving forward and republicans can either be a part of the future or remain as part of the problem.

But no matter what the GOP can't stop the progress or the momentum towards a better, healthier, more equitable future for all Americans.
But they got Congress back, they don't know what to do with it, but they have it...

That's the GOP establishment for you.

It doesn't!

Reminds me of guys that watch me working and claim they could do it better, only to fail when they mount the steed..

It doesn't!

Yup!

That about sums it up. Ever since they gerrymandered the last Census to give themselves the House the GOP has been the most incompetent and feckless on record. They have set records of failure pretty much across the board.

It doesn't!

Reminds me of guys that watch me working and claim they could do it better, only to fail when they mount the steed..

Kibbutzing is a whole lot easier than actually doing the hard work! ;)

It doesn't!

The GOP establishment LIE just as much as the liberals do, there I said it! Did you know they ran 40,000 ads in the 2014 election promising to defund Obamacare and executive amnesty and the first thing they did after the election was fund both of them. :eusa_sick:

Forum List

Back