bad excuse

More locker room banter, with thieving Hispanics and horny white chicks scheming to fondle their male instructor.

Notice how the mostly female audience laughs as the married woman talks about making out with the hot guy.

"The series premiere was watched by 19.4 million viewers after its lead-in, the first episode of Two and a Half Men without Charlie Sheen. This marked the highest rating for a fall premiere of a comedy series since Fall 2001."
2 Broke Girls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sometimes, it's funny to act like a pig. Other times, not so much.

I suppose it all depends on who one is voting for, and how badly they want the rest of the world to think like them.

One of our married women friends visited us one day recently and told us she had gone to a male strip club with a group of her married friends. I was out of the room for a while and didn't hear what she told Mrs. Hoss. After she left I asked the Missus what she had learned during my absence. The woman told her that the men would strip to music and then they would circulate through the audience with cans of RediWhip and spray it on their peckers. Most of the women would either lick it off or deep throat the guy. Of course some of them wouldn't.

More locker room banter, with thieving Hispanics and horny white chicks scheming to fondle their male instructor.

Notice how the mostly female audience laughs as the married woman talks about making out with the hot guy.

"The series premiere was watched by 19.4 million viewers after its lead-in, the first episode of Two and a Half Men without Charlie Sheen. This marked the highest rating for a fall premiere of a comedy series since Fall 2001."
2 Broke Girls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sometimes, it's funny to act like a pig. Other times, not so much.

I suppose it all depends on who one is voting for, and how badly they want the rest of the world to think like them.

One of our married women friends visited us one day recently and told us she had gone to a male strip club with a group of her married friends. I was out of the room for a while and didn't hear what she told Mrs. Hoss. After she left I asked the Missus what she had learned during my absence. The woman told her that the men would strip to music and then they would circulate through the audience with cans of RediWhip and spray it on their peckers. Most of the women would either lick it off or deep throat the guy. Of course some of them wouldn't.

Women are just as disgusting as men in all ways and areas. They're just marketed better.

18aa8o.jpg

Women are just as dirty, but it's not quite as acceptable to be open about it as we tend to give men more of a pass. When I taught first grade, the elementary teachers would meet in the Kindergarten classroom...we were extremely vulgar at times.:eusa_shhh: Now I can never run for public office.:eusa_whistle: :D

Here's the real issue: Do we have the right to our private thoughts and conversations?

There is not one person alive who hasn't said something in private that someone else could use to attack him. As a society, we used to respect one another's zone of privacy. But now, we have howling mobs of SJW goldfish swarming from one Shiny UnPC Badthought to another, with the intent to utterly destroy the life of the person who said the Badthought.

Trump rightly noted that there are differences between words and deeds. Do you really want to live in a world where saying the wrong thing in an unguarded moment would destroy your life?

Here's the real issue: Do we have the right to our private thoughts and conversations?

There is not one person alive who hasn't said something in private that someone else could use to attack him. As a society, we used to respect one another's zone of privacy. But now, we have howling mobs of SJW goldfish swarming from one Shiny UnPC Badthought to another, with the intent to utterly destroy the life of the person who said the Badthought.

Trump rightly noted that there are differences between words and deeds. Do you really want to live in a world where saying the wrong thing in an unguarded moment would destroy your life?

These are Democrats we are talking about here. The greatest transgression to a Democrat is hurting somebody's feelings, that is of course unless it's them doing it.

Black lives matter-fine and dandy
Riots and burning down buildings and police cars--no problem.
Using the IRS to attack political opponents--great work Democrats
A top US official having a personal server so she could delete evidence against her--No problem.
SOS repeatedly lying to Congress in a hearing--What's the beef?
Smashing government cell phones with a hammer--She needed some exercise.

TRUMP SAID HE GRABBED SOME WOMANS P**Y! UNACCEPTABLE!

These are Democrats we are talking about here. The greatest transgression to a Democrat is hurting somebody's feelings, that is of course unless it's them doing it.

Black lives matter-fine and dandy
Riots and burning down buildings and police cars--no problem.
Using the IRS to attack political opponents--great work Democrats
A top US official having a personal server so she could delete evidence against her--No problem.
SOS repeatedly lying to Congress in a hearing--What's the beef?
Smashing government cell phones with a hammer--She needed some exercise.

TRUMP SAID HE GRABBED SOME WOMANS P**Y! UNACCEPTABLE!

The majority of people know that it's only faux outrage from the left, and they're simply being opportunistic in the pursuit of their agenda. It's never been about whether or not they believe or care if Trump is racist, sexist, or any other label they want to slap on him, because if that was really an issue for them, then they'd acknowledge Willy boy has demonstrated incredible disrespect towards many women, including his wife. Then they'd need to admit that he's a serial philanderer, and at times committed crimes against women. She not only condoned his behavior, but was ruthless in her efforts to intimidate and silence his victims. She is not some paragon of virtue, and I have no doubt she's said vulgar and offensive crap, as she is famous for her temper and potty mouth. Now if only someone had it on tape.:D

...Many of us guys abhor that kind of vulgar discussion of women.
Well, unlike "many of [you] guys", Trump's not gay.

:poke:

It seems logical that closeted gay men might be more likely to engage s such conversations to mask their sexual preferences from other men in the locker room .

There are still plenty of us men who love our mothers, our wives/girlfriends, and/or daughters so we would never speak in that way about women. And you guys know this because if it were as common as you want to claim, this wouldn't be a scandal.

Its still a terrible argument. Much better would be to argue somehow that he has changed. And then focus on the issue.

But I suspect wisdom and prudence will always be lost from the candidates from this general election

Yes there is that group of males... called homophobic omegas.

Now any normal man that I know, would have busted up Trump had he tried that on that man's wife. And then Trump would have had him disappeared. Money, ego, and power have certain rights, that is what you "Conservatives" are stating. Trump is a lewd, crude asshole. Even in the sawmills I worked in for 20 years, such talk from a man would have him looked down on. And someone you would never introduce to your family.

Now any normal man that I know, would have busted up Trump had he tried that on that man's wife. And then Trump would have had him disappeared. Money, ego, and power have certain rights, that is what you "Conservatives" are stating. Trump is a lewd, crude asshole. Even in the sawmills I worked in for 20 years, such talk from a man would have him looked down on. And someone you would never introduce to your family.
No one said that except you. You don't get to create reality for the rest of us.

The majority of people know that it's only faux outrage from the left, and they're simply being opportunistic in the pursuit of their agenda. It's never been about whether or not they believe or care if Trump is racist, sexist, or any other label they want to slap on him, because if that was really an issue for them, then they'd acknowledge Willy boy has demonstrated incredible disrespect towards many women, including his wife. Then they'd need to admit that he's a serial philanderer, and at times committed crimes against women. She not only condoned his behavior, but was ruthless in her efforts to intimidate and silence his victims. She is not some paragon of virtue, and I have no doubt she's said vulgar and offensive crap, as she is famous for her temper and potty mouth. Now if only someone had it on tape

It's kind of like what Rush Limbaugh used to say all the time: Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us.

If Trump were running on the Democrat ticket, there would be no outrage just as there was no outrage during Bill's term. They told us that what a man does in private is none of our business as long as he can do his job well.

My how morals have changed for the Democrats. On the other hand, if Trump were on the Democrat ticket, this tape would have never seen the light of day.

Forum List

Back