Bad Haircuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Have you ever noticed how all the people staged behind Trump at his rallies, the ones chosen because they're "photogenic" I guess -- they have really bad hair cuts. Like they all went to Supercuts or something.

I know calling them "white trash" makes me sound elitist, but there's no other politically correct word for uneducated, ignorant, often racist, white people.

The "blue collar billionaire" uses fear-mongering to rally his white trash troops.

How about showing us some pictures of these obese people with bad haircuts?

I knew there would be some hurt feelings with this thread.

I imagine people are running to the mirror and checking themselves.

Did you pay more than $30 for your haircut? I guess it conceivable that women can pay more that $30 and still get an embarrassingly bad haircut....

Turn on the Tv and wait for b-roll clip of Trump talking in front of a crowd. In the b.g. you'll see fatties with ridiculously bad haircuts. Wearing cheap suits.

Turn on the Tv and wait for b-roll clip of Trump talking in front of a crowd. In the b.g. you'll see fatties with ridiculously bad haircuts. Wearing cheap suits.
No. I don't watch TV. You made the declaration that Trump followers are fat white trash with bad haircuts. Prove it.

Did you pay more than $30 for your haircut? I guess it conceivable that women can pay more that $30 and still get an embarrassingly bad haircut....

If you pay more than $30 for a haircut, you are getting hosed.

Have you ever noticed how all the people staged behind Trump at his rallies, the ones chosen because they're "photogenic" I guess -- they have really bad hair cuts. Like they all went to Supercuts or something.

I know calling them "white trash" makes me sound elitist, but there's no other politically correct word for uneducated, ignorant, often racist, white people.

The "blue collar billionaire" uses fear-mongering to rally his white trash troops.

"I know calling them "white trash" makes me sound elitist,"

No calling them "white trash" means you're racist.

There's nothing elitist about you, elite is better than you, how on earth can you consider yourself "elitist" when you have the Homo flag with the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult Crescent on it?

There's nothing "elitist" about such double degeneracy.

39768.jpg

Last edited:

There's nothing elitist about you, elite is better than you, how on earth can you consider yourself "elitist" when you have the Homo flag with the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult Crescent on it?

39768.jpg
I don't believe anyone as ever accused Hazednuts of being the brightest bulb in the box...

Not seeing any hurt feelings, just people laughing AT you.

Have you noticed that size of the hillarys cankles? She also has problems with that aneurysm. Possibly lung cancer from all the coughing. Have you noticed all of that?

39768.jpg
I don't believe anyone as ever accused Hazednuts of being the brightest bulb in the box...

Never but frequently accused of being the dumbest.

39768.jpg

Lucy can I say that your Trump Train signature meme could not be more appropriate. A large out of control locomotive about to go off the rails at high speed, dragging the entire Republican Party along for this insane ride. The rats are jumping ship at a rapid clip.

39768.jpg

Lucy can I say that your Trump Train signature meme could not be more appropriate. I large out of control locomotive about to go off the rails at high speed, dragging the entire Republican Party along for this insane ride. The rats are jumping ship at a rapid clip.

No the RINO's are jumping ship.

Trump only had 23% of the Republican vote in the first place. You cannot afford to alienate any of the rest of them, including the RINO's because they control the big money you need to pay for staffers, for ads, and for campaign offices throughout the country.

This is publically shooting yourself in the foot because you want to punish those who you perceive as "disloyal" to you personally, or those who criticize you publically. In violation of free speech rights, Trump has protestors thrown out of his rallies, has revoked press credentials for reporters who have criticized him on the air or in print, in violation of the freedom of the press provisions in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

With 40% of Repulicans doubting his fitness for office, he's proving himself to be every bit the unqualified, unsuitable candidate everyone feared he could be. You've been conned and you fell for it. Now put your big girl panties on Lucy, and learn to fact check, and look at the history of those you would vote for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back