Bad new !! 3 Federal cops in Punk land ..

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

This is as terrorist as you get
It’s time to use live fire

3 young guys have permanent eye damage and maybe blinded by lasers

Sad, but not terrorist. They did voluntarily put themselves in a very dangerous position. They, too, were brandishing weapons. Moreover, the mayor and governor are duly-elected officials. There is nothing "fake" about them.

Sad, but not terrorist. They did voluntarily put themselves in a very dangerous position. They, too, were brandishing weapons. Moreover, the mayor and governor are duly-elected officials. There is nothing "fake" about them.

Did they shoot anyone?

Did they shoot anyone?

I don't think so. They beat people, tear-gassed them indiscriminately, threw explosives, and kidnapped people off the street, anonymously, and threw them into rental vans. So I can't feel sorry for them. And they voluntarily assumed the risk of doing so. I don't know about anyone using a laser, but it is a good self-defense weapon.

Did they shoot anyone?

I don't think so. They beat people, tear-gassed them indiscriminately, threw explosives, and kidnapped people off the street, anonymously, and threw them into rental vans. So I can't feel sorry for them. And they voluntarily assumed the risk of doing so. I don't know about anyone using a laser, but it is a good self-defense weapon.

Indiscriminately huh?
According to you they knew the risks and that makes it okay.
The rioters also know the risks in their behavior so they should be shot...after all,they knew the risks.

Not terrorist ? Interesting you think yourself capable of making such a distinction.

Is your job voluntary ?

In short your are a piece of shit.

Fuck you and.......anyone who looks like you (read between the lines asswipe).

Here's hoping you meet a car on the freeway like this:

You need to put new excuses into production. Only fools who are not Progs and live in these areas and can afford to leave, will stay.

Did they shoot anyone?

Maybe they will blind you and burn your house down ..you vile creep

Did they shoot anyone?

You truly are a piece of human garbage

If the Democrat Mayor and Governor would have done what they were elected to do years ago (maintain law and order), instead of fostering a breeding ground for domestic terrorists and social miscreants then this would have never escalated so catastrophically.

But No, they wanted to play politics and appear progressive..so now all this blood is on Democrat hands.

They are authorized to carry those weapons.

Are you really justifying blinding police officers you miserable sack of shit?

Did they shoot anyone?

You are a rioter supporting piece of shit and should FOAD.

I usually reserve this statement for JoeB, but you have earned it.

The world will be a far better place when you are six feet under it.

True, this was a dangerous position. What other kinds of positions do leftards produce?

Oh, I forgot - drug-induced positions.

Did they shoot anyone?
Cops don't want to go blind in the line of duty, do they? But somehow they justify revoking our gun rights on an arbitrary basis.

What is it if a cop is legally permitted to possess and carry a firearm, but he can't see where he's shooting with it anymore?

Shoot the violent protesters. Shoot them.

They are authorized to carry those weapons.

I don't see the shithead justifying it.

But, at the same time she said "sad".......like throwing them a bone.

I'd say sad if she went flying off the end of a speeding car like those two women in Seattle.......yeah sad (for the car).

Did they shoot anyone?

None of that happened, sadly.
How come anti-American fag pussies like you never get anything bad done to them
You would be an excellent candidate for corrective measures.

Forum List

Back