bad things Trump said about RFK and vise versa

I'll be back when done w/ this

RFK is going to be campaigning with Trump apparently.

His message will be simple, "we don't have to agree with all of Trumps policies, however, we agree with a great amount of it and an Independent/Third Party have a seat at the table if he wins the election. This is vital to our democracy".

It will be a boon for Trump.

Is this something I should care about? Because I'm trying really hard to, but I just can't seem to kindle any interest in another "he said/she said" never-Trumper thread.

fuck-meter-idgaf.gif

I blame the brain worm. :)

After failing the New York bar exam, he resigned in July 1983. That September, he was charged with heroin possession in Rapid City, South Dakota. He pleaded guilty to a single felony charge of possession of heroin in February 1984, whereupon he was sentenced to two years of probation and community service.

His message will be simple, "we don't have to agree with all of Trumps policies, however, we agree with a great amount of it and an Independent/Third Party have a seat at the table if he wins the election. This is vital to our democracy".

Add one more boat anchor around the Republican party's neck come November. :)

After failing the New York bar exam, he resigned in July 1983. That September, he was charged with heroin possession in Rapid City, South Dakota. He pleaded guilty to a single felony charge of possession of heroin in February 1984, whereupon he was sentenced to two years of probation and community service.
Democrat Privilege. Anyone else would have gotten years in prison, especially during the 1980s

Considering the DNA that's mild stuff and the most surprising thing about any of ^that^ is that he was charged with something...
...JFK jr. flunked the bar several times earning him the moniker "the hunk who flunk" and uncle jack, a man whom I have nothing but love and admiration for was hooked on painkillers and uncle teddy whose criminal faux pas' are legendary but hardly noted including killing his girlfriend and leaving the scene to go home and do something he quite often had to do, sober up , was lauded as the "lion of the senate"...the real offense RFK jr. has committed here is to buck the white liberal establishment [not the least of which is the media]...in any case, JFK and Bobby were far less like teddy than they were/are rfk jr.

With you lib loons
You do know, that with the introduction of RFKjr. into Trump's circle, the GOP is now more liberal & real progressive/populist in policy, than the DNC, right?

:dunno:

Maybe you should call them authoritarian loons instead?

People get angry from time to time
With you lib loons it’s All The Time
I wish my own family had that motto.. disagreeing but still loving one another. Heck, my family agrees on most things, esp "politics"

and we still don't have -- well, this attitude that RFK speaks of.. Again, the reason our country and our families are so messed up is that everyone seems to be ditching Jesus

Yes, and I am very impressed w/ how he is willing to go against his famous family for the cause of what is right. A lot of people just go along to get along.. until they end up in Hell for defying and denying Truth

You do know, that with the introduction of RFKjr. into Trump's circle, the GOP is now more liberal & real progressive/populist in policy, than the DNC, right?

Maybe you should call them authoritarian loons instead?
That is total BS

and you obviously don't know Trump or Vance or any of their supporters very well. .. this is delusional, what you say

Is this something I should care about? Because I'm trying really hard to, but I just can't seem to kindle any interest in another "he said/she said" never-Trumper thread.

fuck-meter-idgaf.gif
Oh, I'm a never Trumper?

I guess you have never read any of my posts

might want to do that b4 judging someone.

Of course Democrats are dumbfounded at the notion that parties in disagreement can resolve such differences without violence or burning things down. The party of the Klan only understands intolerance.

Of course Democrats are dumbfounded at the notion that parties in disagreement can resolve such differences without violence or burning things down. The party of the Klan only understands intolerance.
great point.

I recall that great statesman :rolleyes: Eric Holder saying "When they go low, we kick them"

Neanderthal

That is total BS

and you obviously don't know Trump or Vance or any of their supporters very well. .. this is delusional, what you say
Well?

Then his supporters were just cheering for a populist & progressive agenda, b/c they are all in a cult then I suppose?

You explain it.

1724626368675.png

I know what I saw and heard pal.

The fact is, we have many, many Kennedy Democrats like Trump, RFKjr. and Tulsi, that feel the DNC have left them. You do remember, that Trump used to be a registered democrat, right?

Crowd Goes Nuts For RFK Jr. At Trump Rally!!​

Aug 24, 2024

Maybe if you don't like the facts? You can just go write in Nikki Haley, eh?

Last edited:

fuck-meter-idgaf.gif
Yup. Stick a fork in the Nikki Haley fan, he's done.

Show me the person who doesn't have a skeleton in his/her closet?
Kennedy bravely admitted to the charges against him and took it like a man.

I don't recall him going back to heroin.

Funny how dims do not forgive.. unless it's a dim

adultery (Clinton) or pathological lying (Adam Schiffty) and I could go on and on. Only conservatives or those who support them are unforgivable.

Jesus said If you don't forgive you will not be forgiven

guess Ds are all going to Hell, then. Oh yeh, we knew that.. they think it's fine to murder helpless children

Forum List

Back