Bad week for the Democrats

She was saying that his speech wasn't s h it! And Rolly Polly didn't deserve that medal!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

You should check with what Americans had to say, and not your fearless leaders! After all; WE will vote in the next President, not your phony people in Washington-)

After last night's performance, the question is how long Nancy will last as Speaker.

I'm much alive. The liar and thief-in-cheif hasn't dampened this life long Liberals spirit. Heck carnival man is not my President. I am going to make my donations to the Biden campaign and vote when it is time to vote for a new President. A non-animalistic one at that. That is my answer to this failed Presidency of the Loonie, toon, toon Prez![emoji34]

Just 5 more years to go!
Cumbaya my Lord - Cumbaya!

After last night's performance, the question is how long Nancy will last as Speaker.
tenor.gif

What was so great about Rolly Polly Limbaugh? He was a "racist" and didn't hold back acting like one. I didn't know racists got awarded medals. Oh, I forgot this is the corrupt United States and their ruler and his band of crooks running it Was that some type of theater from Trump to project to the American people. YAWN. Getting really sleepy!

You didn't know Racists got medals? Don't you remember when Obama received the Nobel Prize?

This is a very bad week for the stupid Moon Bats.

The reporting fiasco by the Democrats in Iowa. They can't do anything right, can they?

Pete the Queer winning and The Great White Democrat Hope coming in 4th.

Trump giving the greatest uplifting Honor America SOTU speech ever.

Democrats acting like little spoiled assholes during Trump's Honor America speech.

Trump's approval ratings rising with mostly support from Independents.

Then this afternoon when the Democrats hope for impeachment will be put into the trash can.

Trump gave the Democrat filth every opportunity to honor this country in his speech last night and the Communist TDS afflicted sonofabitches just couldn't do it. That is just the kind of shit they are.

By the way, that asshole Pelosi tore up the copy of the SOTU address that suppose to go into the National Archive. What a piece of petty shit she is. Democrats are the scum of this country.
Screen-Shot-2020-02-07-at-7.55.08-PM.png

I'm much alive. The liar and thief-in-cheif hasn't dampened this life long Liberals spirit. Heck carnival man is not my President. I am going to make my donations to the Biden campaign and vote when it is time to vote for a new President. A non-animalistic one at that. That is my answer to this failed Presidency of the Loonie, toon, toon Prez![emoji34]

You can vote in American elections?

Proverbs 26:27

If you set a trap for others, you will get caught in it yourself. If you roll a boulder down on others, it will crush you instead.

Genesis 12:3

I will Curse those who Curse Israel and Bless those who Bless Israel.

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

tenor.gif

This is a very bad week for the stupid Moon Bats.

The reporting fiasco by the Democrats in Iowa. They can't do anything right, can they?

Pete the Queer winning and The Great White Democrat Hope coming in 4th.

Trump giving the greatest uplifting Honor America SOTU speech ever.

Democrats acting like little spoiled assholes during Trump's Honor America speech.

Trump's approval ratings rising with mostly support from Independents.

Then this afternoon when the Democrats hope for impeachment will be put into the trash can.

Trump gave the Democrat filth every opportunity to honor this country in his speech last night and the Communist TDS afflicted sonofabitches just couldn't do it. That is just the kind of shit they are.

By the way, that asshole Pelosi tore up the copy of the SOTU address that suppose to go into the National Archive. What a piece of petty shit she is. Democrats are the scum of this country.
After trying to blame a whole assortment of white people 4 channers and Russians for iowa The left wing press is finally also starting to worry about turnout
They're watching new Hampshire

That 50k short from 2008 high is because some dems were a littleworn down from the great trump rally they attended ...

It's so drumphf fault
Hes a wacist dictator who hates muh constitution

Forum List

Back