Bakers fined for not working homosexual "wedding" continue fighting for their freedoms

I wonder how one objectively tests a monkey to determine its sexual orientation?
Animals have no sexual orientation. They only have instinct. The instinct is to mate. Animal romance was invented by Disney.
They are not just instinct. Like us they learn and adapt.
They don't learn or adapt to homosexuality. Animals have instinct. That instinct is to mate. There is no adapting out. If deprived of an appropriate mate many animals wll engage in the behavior of homosexuality. They aren't in love. They aren't making a romantic connection. When an appropriate mate shows up, the homosexual behavior is abandoned. In fact, in the presence of a female two males will fight to the death.
Your simplistic view of animal sexuality is like your simplistic view of life itself. We have primates that have sexual partners fully available and engage in homosexuality by chose or as a method of conflict resolution or bonding or caste. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about so don't until you learn what's real, not what's dogma.
They engage in homosexuality as a result of dominent behavior, not because they are homosexual.

You have no idea of what motivates animals. You make it up and delude yourself that you are the only one who has a fucking clue.

No wonder Muslims burning gays and stoning them isn't getting more outrage. We're sick of the ass fuckers ourselves.
Your hatred of homosexuals makes you entirely unable to understand homosexuality in humans or any other animals. Just STFU.

Know who else used the "it ain't nachrul" argument?

Racists.

Connections and alliances so unnatural that God and nature seem to forbid them should be prohibited by positive law and be subject to no evasion. (Virginia Supreme Court ruling, 1878)
I would think by now that it would have sunken into your brain Seawytch, especially after the 7th circuit just told the country, that race and deviant sex behaviors are not in the same legal or moral or any other type of category together.

Since you're striving to make a comparison, and you're talking about your deviant behaviors, it would be more accurate to say "Know who else used the "it ain't nachrul" argument? The Jews about the nazis putting them to death in death camps." Behavior to behavior; not not-behavior to behavior.

And the nazis had behaviors that were well documented and understood. "LGBTQ" (speaking of delusions) is all over the map and even they aren't sure of their own leanings. Hence why lesbians seek out masculine looking women who use dildos; and gay men seek out the femme (bottom) types for an artificial vagina. I mean HELLO closeted-issues! If heteros were up to the counterpart behavior in their camp, the gays would be screaming "COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ALREADY!" to the rooftops. I guess it only works one way.....which of course then defies logical reasoning...which is the definition of delusional behavior and thoughts..

Behavior and thoughts....behavior and thoughts...........behavior and thoughts...........
Homosexuality will soon be as protected as race, gender, and religion. The path is forward not where you want it to go, back to when gays hid in the closet. Do your job and start dealing with reality. Homosexuals are now almost completely on an equal basis with white Christian heterosexuals. That might suck for you but it doesn't for the rest of us.
As it has happened before. Social structures that have normalized homosexuality fail, the gays are slaughtered and we start all over again.
Your understanding of history is even worse than your understanding of human sexuality. Fear is what drives you and you don't understand that either.

Racists.

Connections and alliances so unnatural that God and nature seem to forbid them should be prohibited by positive law and be subject to no evasion. (Virginia Supreme Court ruling, 1878)
I would think by now that it would have sunken into your brain Seawytch, especially after the 7th circuit just told the country, that race and deviant sex behaviors are not in the same legal or moral or any other type of category together.

Since you're striving to make a comparison, and you're talking about your deviant behaviors, it would be more accurate to say "Know who else used the "it ain't nachrul" argument? The Jews about the nazis putting them to death in death camps." Behavior to behavior; not not-behavior to behavior.

And the nazis had behaviors that were well documented and understood. "LGBTQ" (speaking of delusions) is all over the map and even they aren't sure of their own leanings. Hence why lesbians seek out masculine looking women who use dildos; and gay men seek out the femme (bottom) types for an artificial vagina. I mean HELLO closeted-issues! If heteros were up to the counterpart behavior in their camp, the gays would be screaming "COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ALREADY!" to the rooftops. I guess it only works one way.....which of course then defies logical reasoning...which is the definition of delusional behavior and thoughts..

Behavior and thoughts....behavior and thoughts...........behavior and thoughts...........
Homosexuality will soon be as protected as race, gender, and religion. The path is forward not where you want it to go, back to when gays hid in the closet. Do your job and start dealing with reality. Homosexuals are now almost completely on an equal basis with white Christian heterosexuals. That might suck for you but it doesn't for the rest of us.
As it has happened before. Social structures that have normalized homosexuality fail, the gays are slaughtered and we start all over again.
Your understanding of history is even worse than your understanding of human sexuality. Fear is what drives you and you don't understand that either.
My knowledge of history does quite well. Gays have reached acceptance before. Then that culture is overrun, the Gays are slaughtered and its time to start all over. If that wasn't true, homosexuality would have been accepted as normal for 6,000 or so years.

Sadly, the barbarism of islam is spreading without much in the way of stopping it. That will more than likely be the cause of the next wholesale slaughter.

Not that anyone will care. It's the way the world goes.
You won't be able to find even one society in which homosexuality was the cause of its downfall. Go try if you like, you won't find one.

What does kill societies is when morons like you gain too much authority. That is a death sentence eventually.

Animals have no sexual orientation. They only have instinct. The instinct is to mate. Animal romance was invented by Disney.
They don't learn or adapt to homosexuality. Animals have instinct. That instinct is to mate. There is no adapting out. If deprived of an appropriate mate many animals wll engage in the behavior of homosexuality. They aren't in love. They aren't making a romantic connection. When an appropriate mate shows up, the homosexual behavior is abandoned. In fact, in the presence of a female two males will fight to the death.
Your simplistic view of animal sexuality is like your simplistic view of life itself. We have primates that have sexual partners fully available and engage in homosexuality by chose or as a method of conflict resolution or bonding or caste. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about so don't until you learn what's real, not what's dogma.
They engage in homosexuality as a result of dominent behavior, not because they are homosexual.

You have no idea of what motivates animals. You make it up and delude yourself that you are the only one who has a fucking clue.

No wonder Muslims burning gays and stoning them isn't getting more outrage. We're sick of the ass fuckers ourselves.
Your hatred of homosexuals makes you entirely unable to understand homosexuality in humans or any other animals. Just STFU.
There's no homosexuality in animals and I don't give a diseased fuck about humans especially homosexual.

I don't hate them. Worse. I don't care.

My knowledge of history does quite well. Gays have reached acceptance before. Then that culture is overrun, the Gays are slaughtered and its time to start all over. If that wasn't true, homosexuality would have been accepted as normal for 6,000 or so years.

Sadly, the barbarism of islam is spreading without much in the way of stopping it. That will more than likely be the cause of the next wholesale slaughter.

You won't be able to find even one society in which homosexuality was the cause of its downfall. Go try if you like, you won't find one.

What does kill societies is when morons like you gain too much authority. That is a death sentence eventually.
Gays have never caused the downfall of any society. This is the myth you tell yourself so you will feel better about your degeneracy and abnormality. Acceptance of homosexuality is a symptom. Not a cause. By the time any society gets to the point of acceptance, it is already quite sick and on the road to a collective death. Pus doesn't cause infection. Pus is the result of infection.

There is no objective teast. None. But, there is common sense. If Allah guys don't like Jews that's fine. He can advertise fine jewelry free dinning. He would likely be out of business pretty soon but it's his choice. Same with the baker and gays. Bothell sides are just being stupid here, with the Homosassa being the stupidist. Of all the bakers in the phone book it had to be THAT one right there. Just dumb.

You know the bakers baked the wedding cake for the Mother a couple of years earlier. In addition at a Bridal Show earlier in the year, the wife of the baking couple had invited them to the shop.

You also know that the shop owner quoted Leviticus and call them an "abomination" right? Think that had anything to do with their deciding to file the complaint? Call someone an abomination and they file a complaint - you brought it on yourself.

>>>>

I see your deflecting from the issue at hand.

You really think there are no objective tests for race or gender?

A black man claiming to be white can be subjected to a number of objective tests, as can a female claiming to be a male.

If a man, not sexually oriented toward other men, claimed to be gay. What objective test could be applied to prove we wasn't?

Perplexing.

A man claims to have found believe in Ahala the day before discriminating against a Jewish customer, what is your objective test to prove he didn't?

The owner of Piggie Park that claimed it was against his religion to serve black people, what is your objective test?

>>>>

The constitution is the only test required for religion. It is an historically tested belief. How is this in any way the same as what could actually be a delusion or obsessive compulsive disorder?

And I can't prove a black man is a black man using an objective test?

You can't be serious?

The perplexing aspect is that, other then those freedoms afforded under the bill of rights, all others in Title II of the civil rights act, except sexual orientation, can be objectively tested.

Perplexing, don't you think?

All characteristics mentioned in Title II have objective tests. So...

What is the objective test for religion? Religion is cited in Title II of the Civil Rights Act.

>>>>
And the objective sexual orientation test?

Racists.

I disagree, it will be treated for what it is. A mental disorder that deserves research for treatment

There are no gay animals. There are animals that exhibit gay behavior when deprived of a suitable mate, but they are not gay.

I wonder how one objectively tests a monkey to determine its sexual orientation?
Your simplistic view of animal sexuality is like your simplistic view of life itself. We have primates that have heterosexual sexual partners fully available and yet engage in homosexuality by chose or as a method of conflict resolution or bonding or caste. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about so don't until you learn what's real, not what's dogma.

homosexuality in promates - Google Search

All primates can and do suffer obsessive compulsive disorders.

What's your point?

Your simplistic view of animal sexuality is like your simplistic view of life itself. We have primates that have heterosexual sexual partners fully available and yet engage in homosexuality by chose or as a method of conflict resolution or bonding or caste. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about so don't until you learn what's real, not what's dogma.

homosexuality in promates - Google Search

All primates can and do suffer obsessive compulsive disorders.

What's your point?
That is unrelated to sexual orientation, completely.

Racists.

I disagree, it will be treated for what it is. A mental disorder that deserves research for treatment
The only mental ones are those who believe as you do, which is Dark Ages thinking the same as epilepsy means you are possessed.

Homosexuality is as normal to a homosexuals as heterosexuality is to you or me. We never made a choice and neither did they almost without exception. And the exceptions are those who have made a choice to go against themselves for one reason or another. Believing the homosexuality is not part of the spectrum of human sexuality makes only those like you mental. You can't accept reality.

The perplexing aspect is that, other then those freedoms afforded under the bill of rights, all others in Title II of the civil rights act, except sexual orientation, can be objectively tested.

Perplexing, don't you think?

All characteristics mentioned in Title II have objective tests. So...

What is the objective test for religion? Religion is cited in Title II of the Civil Rights Act.

>>>>
There isn't one.

He's an example, knowing only their sex and the sex of their partners, what is their sexual orientation? It is a male who has sex with other males. Name the orientation?

Last edited:

There's no homosexuality in animals and I don't give a diseased fuck about humans especially homosexual.

I don't hate them. Worse. I don't care.
So, you reject biology and reality and instead choose to live in ignorance. So be it.

Gays have never caused the downfall of any society. This is the myth you tell yourself so you will feel better about your degeneracy and abnormality. Acceptance of homosexuality is a symptom. Not a cause. By the time any society gets to the point of acceptance, it is already quite sick and on the road to a collective death. Pus doesn't cause infection. Pus is the result of infection.
I'm straight, dummy, and you are as stupid about that as everything else.

There are no gay animals. There are animals that exhibit gay behavior when deprived of a suitable mate, but they are not gay.

And, according to our friend Frank, because that behavior exists in nature, the killing of the male, by the other male, should be a protected right.

You simply can't make this shit up!

Do you have an objective test to prove it?

The constitution is the only test required for religion. It is an historically tested belief. How is this in any way the same as what could actually be a delusion or obsessive compulsive disorder?

And I can't prove a black man is a black man using an objective test?

You can't be serious?

Perfectly serious.

You claimed their was an objective test for all characteristics listed in Title II (of the 1964 Civil Rights Act).

So what is the objective test for religious beliefs?

I can prove a black man is a black man. (1) visual examination - the person on the left is white, the person on the left is black. (2) DNA testing which is an objective test.

mib_primary.jpg

>>>>

And, according to our friend Frank, because that behavior exists in nature, the killing of the male, by the other male, should be a protected right.

You simply can't make this shit up!
No one has said that. Homosexuality is not murder. And we limit homosexual behavior just as we do heterosexual behavior, to age appropriate groups unlike certain primates in which adults have sex with juveniles. Just because some animals eat their young doesn't mean we are going to protect that in humans. We require them to rise above such things but bears and humans still shit in the woods. That isn't going away regardless of what laws we pass.

Do you have an objective test to prove it?
No. There is no such test.

I've not made a claim that all characteristics in Title II of the 1964 Civil Rights Act have objective tests, that is your claim. Religion is a characteristic of a class afforded protections under that act. You've claimed they all have objective tests, therefore it is your resonsibility to show what the objective test is for religion.

I'm under no obligation to provide an answer for a claim to support your claim, a claim with which I've disagree.

>>>>

Forum List

Back