Bakers...they won't stop if you just bake the cake...they want you to like it....

So you put up a sign that offends your customers and then complain when they don't want to do business with you

No moron, they already had the rings made, had spent the money to make them...then they noticed the sign...and took offense.......I heard the interview with the woman who was involved....she is a moron....

And the couple decided they did not want to do business with an establishment that openly advertised they oppose their marriage

Free enterprise at its finest

So, the customer can decide he/she doesn't want to do business, but the owner cannot? Funny standard you follow there.

Yes, that is the way it works

If you own a business, you must serve everyone
A customer is free to decide who he wants to give his business to

Is that so hard to understand?

That's what the law says, but of course the whole premise of this thread is that the law violates the rights of business owners.

The law protects the
So you put up a sign that offends your customers and then complain when they don't want to do business with you

The queers did do business with them, numskull. They ordered a couple of wedding rings and then refused to pay.

They were informed about the sign after they placed the order

Didn't make the ring so special

So....we were told that if these business owners simply made the product they would be fine......apparently that isn't the case......is it?

It seems you still don't get it

If you open a business, you are required to accomodate everyone
If you patronize a business, you can go where you please

That is why it is wise for businesses not to openly offend their customers
In case you haven't been paying attention, there are at least as many willing to patronize said business because they agree with the owners' opinions as their are those who would take their business elsewhere. So, please, let those who will patronize this business, or another, as they desire. What needs to cease is the propensity of certain types to seek out and victimize specific businesses based solely on the business owner's personal convictions.

If that is your business model, to offend some customers so you can pander to others...you are welcome to it

Just don't whine about lost business

"Pro-Traditional Marriage" = ignorant bigot misquoting bible...

The use of the word bigot is the first good sign of a bigot.

But don't believe me... Look it up.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

This is because Nature Designed the human species with two distinct but complimenting genders, each respectively, is specifically designed to join with the other; physically and emotionally.

What you and your cult are demanding is that humanity normalize the mental illness that presents as sexual deviancy.

THAT is foolish beyond measure... .

Last edited:
Here is a story I heard on the Dan and Amy show, I can't find the story yet....a jeweler in Canada is religious and pro traditional marriage, they actually made wedding rings for a gay couple that were getting married....after the rings were made, several thousand dollars worth.....the gay couple noticed a sign in the store that mentioned supporting traditional marriage....they refused to pay for the rings

So...a traditional religous person with a jewelry store actually makes rings for a gay wedding...and that isn't enough....they have not submitted to the borg collective completely and now will be punished...

The foolishness of believing that they will stop at you just serving them is silly........

Dan Proft mentioned a speech by Lincoln....who addressed some abolitionists who believed that they should just let the south (democrats) have their way of life and let the north (repbulicans) be free...Lincoln pointed out that the south would never let them just "be" that they would end up pushing until the north was also slave owning......

And he was right...they will not just stop at you serving them...you had better be completely on board and must submit to their goals...or you will pay.....

I don't know if this applies in this case but I've noticed "liberals" are not content in just having you comply in action but in mind and spirit as well. It borders on religious zeal to purify the hearts and minds of men.

I suspect the only place you noticed that was in a right wing radio monologue, or perhaps on faux. I doubt how prevalent that is in the real world.

If they have services to the public, then they have the right to provide that service to all customers.

They have the right to provide service to whomever the choose, numskull. No one has a right to be served by any business.

If they have services to the public, then they have the right to provide that service to all customers.

They have the right to provide service to whomever the choose, numskull. No one has a right to be served by any business.

Of course people have the right to be served by businesses. Are you really that stupid?

Really? Where does this right come from? And don't start quoting the law at me. If you claim rights come from the government I'll tear you apart.

Last edited:

Of course people have the right to be served by businesses. Are you really that stupid?

Really? Where does this right come from? And don't start quoting the law at me. I think you already admitted that you are born with all the rights you're ever going to have.

You think a lot of silly shit that has no relation to reality.

Really? Where does this right come from? And don't start quoting the law at me. I think you already admitted that you are born with all the rights you're ever going to have.

In other words, you have no clue where your so-called "right to be served" comes from.

In other words, you have no clue where your so-called "right to be served" comes from.

Again, you are jumping to unsubstantiated conclusions. I have no desire to interact with you more than to laugh at you or to remind you how stupid you sound. You aren't mentally capable of a real conversation. You are entertaining though.

They had already done business with them and now the customers want to dishonor the agreement.

They are not done until the service is paid for and the product delivered

The customer wisely decided to take their business elsewhere

Really? Where does this right come from? And don't start quoting the law at me. If you claim rights come from the government I'll tear you apart.
Anarchist Fingerboy doesn't acknowledge the law

Another self-identifying moron who thinks the government creates your rights.

Anarchist Fingerboy......I like that. Mind if I use it?

The queers did do business with them, numskull. They ordered a couple of wedding rings and then refused to pay.

So....we were told that if these business owners simply made the product they would be fine......apparently that isn't the case......is it?

In case you haven't been paying attention, there are at least as many willing to patronize said business because they agree with the owners' opinions as their are those who would take their business elsewhere. So, please, let those who will patronize this business, or another, as they desire. What needs to cease is the propensity of certain types to seek out and victimize specific businesses based solely on the business owner's personal convictions.
Clearly you've not been paying attention.

State and local public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures as authorized by the Commerce Clause, where it's perfectly appropriate for government to ensure the integrity of the local market and all other interrelated markets. It's naïve and sophomoric to believe that jurisdictions are going to allow business owners to disrupt and destabilize the markets by refusing to serve patrons for capricious, unwarranted reasons.

Moreover, one cannot elect to ignore or violate just and proper laws – such as public accommodations laws – using religion or “personal convictions” as 'justification,' and religious liberty is not compromised because the intent of such laws is regulatory, not to disadvantage religious expression.

Again, you are jumping to unsubstantiated conclusions. I have no desire to interact with you more than to laugh at you or to remind you how stupid you sound. You aren't mentally capable of a real conversation. You are entertaining though.

That's right: run away with your tail between your legs like a scared little puppy dog.

We'll just put you down as admitting that no one has a right to be served by any business.

Clearly you've not been paying attention.

State and local public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures as authorized by the Commerce Clause, where it's perfectly appropriate for government to ensure the integrity of the local market and all other interrelated markets. It's naïve and sophomoric to believe that jurisdictions are going to allow business owners to disrupt and destabilize the markets by refusing to serve patrons for capricious, unwarranted reasons.

Moreover, one cannot elect to ignore or violate just and proper laws – such as public accommodations laws – using religion or “personal convictions” as 'justification,' and religious liberty is not compromised because the intent of such laws is regulatory, not to disadvantage religious expression.

Repeating that PC horseshit 1000 times won't make it true.

Another self-identifying moron who thinks the government creates your rights.
The government is US

We established our rights through government

Forum List

Back