Balding White Guy Fails to Blow Up NAACP in Colorado

Is this FINALLY a case of a racist white man? The liberals have been putting all their hopes into so many breaking news stories that the perp would be a white man, but didn't get the results they were hoping for. Finally they can celebrate?
What do you mean finally? There are plenty of the monkeys just on this board. There is no telling how many are running around in the general population. They just dont have the numbers to mount a mass attack yet.

Looks like the racists are back to their old tricks as a white guy in the expected age group attempts to blow up a NAACP office but failed to ignite the gas can left next to the bomb. Probably bitter over a wife that left him for a Black guy or upset about AA. Hopefully they catch this home grown domestic terrorist and shoot him while he is resisting arrest.

FBI investigating explosion outside NAACP office in Colorado - CNN.com

"Henry D. Allen Jr., the branch's president, also raised the specter of a targeted attack, telling KCNC, "Apparently, we're doing something correct. Apparently, we have gotten someone's attention that we are working toward civil rights for all. That is making some people uncomfortable.""
Sounds like another aggrieved white guy mad about losing his white entitlement
Of course, "a white, balding man" could easily be Hispanic or Jewish right?

The NAACP is mostly a political entity and if you actually took an honest look at you will acknowledge the fact they occasionally use the "race card" for their purposes. In those instances he got it right.
Oh and now I'm a righty because you disagree with my unbiased, objective assessment......... Got it.
Anything that doesn't toe the left wing, robotic, zombie agenda defaults to hardcore, right-wing, evangelical, abortion-clinic-bombing, white supremacist, racist, homophobe, islamaphobe for those close-minded left wing bigots.
Objectivity has no place in the democrat mindset.
Yet the rightwing practices the stereotypical biased tactics....... Go figure........
The difference is that right wing bigots come in the form of mostly marginal and marginalized groups like the KKK. The left officially affiliates with their very prominent bigot groups, i.e., the NAACP and all of the left's victim advocate organizations. And they have the megaphone of a biased media to advance their bigotry. Balance would be giving David Duke a news analysis program on a major network cable affiliate the way they prop up Sharpton. I don't think that idea would fly and I hope it doesn't get the chance.
Definitely agree with your last statement but if this board is any indicator of typical right wing sampling it not just the KKK, and radical Militia and Christian groups, and it is, then they adhere to the biased right wing media advocate voices like Rush. Maintaining division whether along racial, social, educational and/or economic platforms is the lifeblood of fringe politics and while the far left makes the most out of it the very vocal far right reactionaries don't help matters much either.

The right is voicing outrage at the race hustling coming from black liberals and rightly so. It's un-American nasty shit. Just tell Obama and his stooges to stop it. Rush isn't the problem.

Is that why he blew up the place? Blacks drove him to do it?

Got that phrase from a black conservative radio personality, forgot his name, it's been 20 years. And yes, while the NAACP filled an important and needed function for many years they have mostly become a self propagating entity who uses "race" as part of their continuance plan. Granted they're no where near as bad as the Southern Poverty Law Center, I'll give em that.

Larry Elder, the Sage from South Central.

The NAACP is mostly a political entity and if you actually took an honest look at you will acknowledge the fact they occasionally use the "race card" for their purposes. In those instances he got it right.
Oh and now I'm a righty because you disagree with my unbiased, objective assessment......... Got it.
Anything that doesn't toe the left wing, robotic, zombie agenda defaults to hardcore, right-wing, evangelical, abortion-clinic-bombing, white supremacist, racist, homophobe, islamaphobe for those close-minded left wing bigots.
Yet the rightwing practices the stereotypical biased tactics....... Go figure........
The difference is that right wing bigots come in the form of mostly marginal and marginalized groups like the KKK. The left officially affiliates with their very prominent bigot groups, i.e., the NAACP and all of the left's victim advocate organizations. And they have the megaphone of a biased media to advance their bigotry. Balance would be giving David Duke a news analysis program on a major network cable affiliate the way they prop up Sharpton. I don't think that idea would fly and I hope it doesn't get the chance.
Definitely agree with your last statement but if this board is any indicator of typical right wing sampling it not just the KKK, and radical Militia and Christian groups, and it is, then they adhere to the biased right wing media advocate voices like Rush. Maintaining division whether along racial, social, educational and/or economic platforms is the lifeblood of fringe politics and while the far left makes the most out of it the very vocal far right reactionaries don't help matters much either.

The right is voicing outrage at the race hustling coming from black liberals and rightly so. It's un-American nasty shit. Just tell Obama and his stooges to stop it. Rush isn't the problem.
Tell the right to go blow a donkey. Voicing opposition against racism is not unamerican.

[

And because one single black conservative radio personality took it upon himself to say that, you think it's somehow appropriate? Really?

Damn, what in the fuck has happened to even the Righties here in USMB whom I at least thought had some sensibilities about them?

Wow, just wow.

Are you outraged, Statist?

I wish there was a way to compile every post of republicans blaming someone else for their actions.

Is that why he blew up the place? Blacks drove him to do it?

Is that what you think?

Looks like the racists are back to their old tricks as a white guy in the expected age group attempts to blow up a NAACP office but failed to ignite the gas can left next to the bomb. Probably bitter over a wife that left him for a Black guy or upset about AA. Hopefully they catch this home grown domestic terrorist and shoot him while he is resisting arrest.

"Henry D. Allen Jr., the branch's president, also raised the specter of a targeted attack, telling KCNC, "Apparently, we're doing something correct. Apparently, we have gotten someone's attention that we are working toward civil rights for all. That is making some people uncomfortable.""
No. Thats why they said white and not Hispanic or Jewish idiot.

No. Thats why they said white and not Hispanic or Jewish idiot.
Nope, remember the media stated that Hispanic George Zimmerman was white.

Forum List

Back