Balding White Guy Fails to Blow Up NAACP in Colorado

Blacks interrupt some dinners at restaurants to protest: "bad blacks, bad blacks!"

White dude tries to blow up the NAACP: "bad blacks, bad blacks!"

In the extreme Right-Wingy-Hinky-thingydingysphere, I am detecting a pattern, here...
Squeeze nut and a few others here are obviously trying to do that, I was simply making a separate commentary about the NAACP and the (running joke) among moderates (not righties) that the NAACP and the KKK have a hotline to each other so when one needs press they call the other to get something started.......
If indeed, as it appears, this was one sick individual who tried to blow up their offices he needs to be caught and put away.

I totally agree with your last sentence. That feral terrorist thug needs to be brought to justice.

However, that you even interjected that the NAACP is somehow the "Klan with a tan" was tasteless at best on your part, imo. I know of no sane person who really honestly thinks that there is somehow a communications line between the NAACP and the KKK. That is just batshit crazy. And you want to accuse others of race baiting? Look in the mirror for a while....
Notice i said it's a running joke, based on the fact that both sides will use race to further their ends. like I said you only read what you want to read...... Okay, now that you been knocked off it you can get back up on your moral high horse again........

And you think it's important to interject a "running joke" of that type on a thread about a terrorist bomb in front of a NAACP building?

Really?

Damn, that was just totally funny.

NOT.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was here to cater to your delicate sensibilities and sense of self important moral outrage........... :lmao:

I'm thinnin' the Klan with a Tan needs some press time and staged a failed "bomb attack"....... Or they called their counterparts with the KKK to set it up....... :eusa_whistle:

"Klan with a tan"?

Did you really mean that?

Whoa....
Got that phrase from a black conservative radio personality, forgot his name, it's been 20 years. And yes, while the NAACP filled an important and needed function for many years they have mostly become a self propagating entity who uses "race" as part of their continuance plan. Granted they're no where near as bad as the Southern Poverty Law Center, I'll give em that.
It was Wally Williams who used that phrase to score points with his Massa MessiahRushie while subbing for him in 1993.
Talk about playing the race card!!!! Dayamn! You can't make this shit up!!!!!!
I'm thinnin' the Klan with a Tan needs some press time and staged a failed "bomb attack"....... Or they called their counterparts with the KKK to set it up....... :eusa_whistle:

"Klan with a tan"?

Did you really mean that?

Whoa....
Got that phrase from a black conservative radio personality, forgot his name, it's been 20 years. And yes, while the NAACP filled an important and needed function for many years they have mostly become a self propagating entity who uses "race" as part of their continuance plan. Granted they're no where near as bad as the Southern Poverty Law Center, I'll give em that.
It was Wally Williams who used that phrase to score points with his Massa MessiahRushie while subbing for him in 1993.
Talk about playing the race card!!!! Dayamn! You can't make this shit up!!!!!!
It's a running joke, based on the fact that both sides will use race to further their ends.
So you actually admit it now. Bout time.

Looks like the racists are back to their old tricks as a white guy in the expected age group attempts to blow up a NAACP office but failed to ignite the gas can left next to the bomb. Probably bitter over a wife that left him for a Black guy or upset about AA. Hopefully they catch this home grown domestic terrorist and shoot him while he is resisting arrest.

FBI investigating explosion outside NAACP office in Colorado - CNN.com

"Henry D. Allen Jr., the branch's president, also raised the specter of a targeted attack, telling KCNC, "Apparently, we're doing something correct. Apparently, we have gotten someone's attention that we are working toward civil rights for all. That is making some people uncomfortable.""

We need to round up these violent tea baggers.

The tea party is truly the American Taliban.

Now wait a minute: we have no idea if this feral terrorist thug is a Tea Partier or just a toothless, illiterate West Virginian who fucks his sister but calls her his "waahf". We really need to wait out the FBI/ATF/Police reports.

:thup:

And for those report-happy eternally butthurt cons out there: no, I did not accuse any USMB member of incest. Gotcha!

of course YOU are not a bigot

Blacks interrupt some dinners at restaurants to protest: "bad blacks, bad blacks!"

In the extreme Right-Wingy-Hinky-thingydingysphere, I am detecting a pattern, here...
Squeeze nut and a few others here are obviously trying to do that, I was simply making a separate commentary about the NAACP and the (running joke) among moderates (not righties) that the NAACP and the KKK have a hotline to each other so when one needs press they call the other to get something started.......
If indeed, as it appears, this was one sick individual who tried to blow up their offices he needs to be caught and put away.

I totally agree with your last sentence. That feral terrorist thug needs to be brought to justice.

However, that you even interjected that the NAACP is somehow the "Klan with a tan" was tasteless at best on your part, imo. I know of no sane person who really honestly thinks that there is somehow a communications line between the NAACP and the KKK. That is just batshit crazy. And you want to accuse others of race baiting? Look in the mirror for a while....
Notice i said it's a running joke, based on the fact that both sides will use race to further their ends. like I said you only read what you want to read...... Okay, now that you been knocked off it you can get back up on your moral high horse again........

And you think it's important to interject a "running joke" of that type on a thread about a terrorist bomb in front of a NAACP building?

Really?

NOT.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was here to cater to your delicate sensibilities and sense of self important moral outrage........... :lmao:

Oh, it has nothing to do with me at all. If you want to act like an ass, by all means, please do so. I am not going to stop you, I promise. :lmao:

Looks like the racists are back to their old tricks as a white guy in the expected age group attempts to blow up a NAACP office but failed to ignite the gas can left next to the bomb. Probably bitter over a wife that left him for a Black guy or upset about AA. Hopefully they catch this home grown domestic terrorist and shoot him while he is resisting arrest.

"Henry D. Allen Jr., the branch's president, also raised the specter of a targeted attack, telling KCNC, "Apparently, we're doing something correct. Apparently, we have gotten someone's attention that we are working toward civil rights for all. That is making some people uncomfortable.""
Sounds like another aggrieved white guy mad about losing his white entitlement

What a POS hypocrite you are, I did not see you attacking asschaplips calling members of USMB white feral simians. You are just another liberal hypocrite.

We need to round up these violent tea baggers.

The tea party is truly the American Taliban.

Now wait a minute: we have no idea if this feral terrorist thug is a Tea Partier or just a toothless, illiterate West Virginian who fucks his sister but calls her his "waahf". We really need to wait out the FBI/ATF/Police reports.

And for those report-happy eternally butthurt cons out there: no, I did not accuse any USMB member of incest. Gotcha!

of course YOU are not a bigot

That is correct. Show me even one single statement of mine that is bigoted. Hint: you won't find one.

Absolutely. Probably an initiate rite for the local KKK.

What a POS hypocrite you are, I did not see you attacking asschaplips calling members of USMB white feral simians. You are just another liberal hypocrite.
Actually he has attacked me for that. We came to an understanding you white feral simian.

Really?

NOT.

Oh, it has nothing to do with me at all. If you want to act like an ass, by all means, please do so. I am not going to stop you, I promise. :lmao:
If that's the case why are you even bothering to comment/reply at all.........?
Funny how that works, ain't it.......... If you want to take what I post out of context and twist them to mean something they don't men because you lack critical reading/thinking skills I can't stop you, not that I really care to. :dunno:

Actually he has attacked me for that. We came to an understanding you white feral simian.
not in this thread, and not in other threads by you. he screams racism only when it applies to anyone except whites. You are a black racist and he wants your approval.

Really?

NOT.

Funny how that works, ain't it.......... If you want to take what I post out of context and twist them to mean something they don't men because you lack critical reading/thinking skills I can't stop you, not that I really care to. :dunno:

I took nothing out of context. Not one shred of it. I feel really sorry for you, really, I do. I bothered to comment because I decided to give you a chance again, but I see I was wrong in trying. Ciao.

Suddenly I have an urge for a banana........ I can't explain it. :D

Absolutely. Probably an initiate rite for the local KKK.

Let's wait for the police report....

that's ghey.

:D

Really?

NOT.

I took nothing out of context. Not one shred of it. I feel really sorry for you, really, I do. I bothered to comment because I decided to give you a chance again, but I see I was wrong in trying. Ciao.
Give me a chance again??!! Like your misinterpretive bias means I need to prove something to you??!! You really do think too highly of yourself and your opinions.

When that feral terrorist thug is caught and his mugshot is published, I will make sure to post it here.

Maybe you are turning into a full blown racist. :laugh:

I prefer wacist......... It's this weird hatred I harbor for bunny wabbits.........

He's black?

Really?

NOT.

Give me a chance again??!! Like your misinterpretive bias means I need to prove something to you??!! You really do think too highly of yourself and your opinions.

could you squawk a little louder? I can't hear you over the racists on this thread. Thanks!

Forum List

Back