Balding White Guy Fails to Blow Up NAACP in Colorado

I'm thinnin' the Klan with a Tan needs some press time and staged a failed "bomb attack"....... Or they called their counterparts with the KKK to set it up....... :eusa_whistle:

"Klan with a tan"?

Did you really mean that?

Whoa....
Got that phrase from a black conservative radio personality, forgot his name, it's been 20 years. And yes, while the NAACP filled an important and needed function for many years they have mostly become a self propagating entity who uses "race" as part of their continuance plan. Granted they're no where near as bad as the Southern Poverty Law Center, I'll give em that.
It was Wally Williams who used that phrase to score points with his Massa MessiahRushie while subbing for him in 1993.

I'm thinnin' the Klan with a Tan needs some press time and staged a failed "bomb attack"....... Or they called their counterparts with the KKK to set it up....... :eusa_whistle:

"Klan with a tan"?

Whoa....
Got that phrase from a black conservative radio personality, forgot his name, it's been 20 years. And yes, while the NAACP filled an important and needed function for many years they have mostly become a self propagating entity who uses "race" as part of their continuance plan. Granted they're no where near as bad as the Southern Poverty Law Center, I'll give em that.

And because one single black conservative radio personality took it upon himself to say that, you think it's somehow appropriate? Really?

Damn, what in the fuck has happened to even the Righties here in USMB whom I at least thought had some sensibilities about them?

Wow, just wow.
The NAACP is mostly a political entity and if you actually took an honest look at you will acknowledge the fact they occasionally use the "race card" for their purposes. In those instances he got it right.
Oh and now I'm a righty because you disagree with my unbiased assessment......... Got it.

You have self-identified yourself as a Rightie more than once. So, pffft....

Well, since the goal of civil rights is a political goal, it only stands to reason that the NAACP is a political entity to some degree. So, you just kind of stated the obvious.

"Klan with a tan"?

Whoa....
It was Wally Williams who used that phrase to score points with his Massa MessiahRushie while subbing for him in 1993.

The only "Massa" is know is a a South American soccer player, and a damned good one at that!

Uh, what's a "massa?"...

"Klan with a tan"?

Whoa....

And because one single black conservative radio personality took it upon himself to say that, you think it's somehow appropriate? Really?

Damn, what in the fuck has happened to even the Righties here in USMB whom I at least thought had some sensibilities about them?

Wow, just wow.
The NAACP is mostly a political entity and if you actually took an honest look at you will acknowledge the fact they occasionally use the "race card" for their purposes. In those instances he got it right.
Oh and now I'm a righty because you disagree with my unbiased assessment......... Got it.

Well, since the goal of civil rights is a political goal, it only stands to reason that the NAACP is a political entity to some degree. So, you just kind of stated the obvious.
Funny the only ones who call me a righty or a leftist are those on the fringes.......... Very telling............ If what I pointed out is the obvious, why are you questioning my "motives"?

I have the feeling that this thread is going to get a lot of traffic....

people talking about that white thug and all.....

could get very interesting....

"Klan with a tan"?

Whoa....

Wow, just wow.

Funny the only ones who call me a righty or a leftist are those on the fringes.......... Very telling............

No, you misunderstand. You have told ME quite bluntly and in no uncertain terms that you are a Rightie. So, am I supposed to assume otherwise? It's ok, I accept you, warts and all.

"Klan with a tan"?

Whoa....
Talk about playing the race card!!!! Dayamn! You can't make this shit up!!!!!!

Wow, just wow.

Funny the only ones who call me a righty or a leftist are those on the fringes.......... Very telling............

No, you misunderstand. You have told ME quite bluntly and in no uncertain terms that you are a Rightie. So, am I supposed to assume otherwise? It's ok, I accept you, warts and all.
I never once told you I am a righty, I told you I was at one point in my life after switching from being a far lefty. Apparently you read only what you want to read........

Racist on racist crime must end

The horror of it all. A white man may have struck a blow against black racism.

This could well turn out like the beltway sniper case where the authorities looked for a white guy for weeks.

Likely this was a self inflicted attack for publicity. Just like so many of the black church burnings.

And both of these posting show what unbelievable fuckwads so many on the Right are. And it also shows why so many of us laugh as yahoos like the both of you, for saying such unbelievably stupid stuff.

Why do conservatives complain about being called out as racists so much Page 19 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This could well turn out like the beltway sniper case where the authorities looked for a white guy for weeks.

Likely this was a self inflicted attack for publicity. Just like so many of the black church burnings.

And both of these posting show what unbelievable fuckwads so many on the Right are. And it also shows why so many of us laugh as yahoos like the both of you, for saying such unbelievably stupid stuff.

it shows what hypocrites you are

Wow, just wow.

I never once told you I am a righty, I told you I was at one point in my life after switching from being a far lefty. Apparently you read only what you want to read........

Actually, no. I have a practially eidectic memory. But it's ok, you have slept since then. Now, who are you, again?

:rofl:

You need to lay off that sauce, it's causing you to write stupid shit that makes no sense.

This is why I chuckle when whites complain about black racism. White blow up shit and kill...the NAACP gets blown up and shot but they look mean.

So its like, the same thing to white people.

Actually, no. I have a practially eidectic memory. But it's ok, you have slept since then. Now, who are you, again?

Sorry your memory is faulty....... Of course I'd be very interested if you could prove it...... I'll wait...........

"Klan with a tan"?

Whoa....

Wow, just wow.

Funny the only ones who call me a righty or a leftist are those on the fringes.......... Very telling............ If what I pointed out is the obvious, why are you questioning my "motives"?
Yeah, it must be that because it couldn't be your parroting radical Right-wingers' phrases like "Klan with a tan."

Sorry your memory is faulty....... Of course I'd be very interested if you could prove it...... I'll wait...........

Well, do you archive all of your pm's? I don't.

He didnt strike a blow. He set off a bomb and ran like the coward he is.

You need to lay off that sauce, it's causing you to write stupid shit that makes no sense.

is that all you have?

pathetic

Forum List

Back