Baldwin forced cops to get a warrant before he would turn over his cell phone

Just trying to keep you up on this boys and girls.
"smashed his phone with a hammer like a good democrat." LOL

The man is guilty as hell. The man is also aristocracy. As such, I doubt he'll be touched. Perhaps next time he's on set someone else might "not" pull the trigger in his direction.

He didn't smash it, according to your article. Just keeping them honest. You would be well advised to never volunteer your cellphone, either.

Hollywood Cops. Wouldn't you know they would give a high profile actor a chance to delete his cell phone before the politely asked him for it.

I meant to say "he shoulda"
That would be like pulling a Hillary. Nothing on there will incriminate him, but never voluntarily donate your cellphone to any investigation you are involved in. Any first year lawyer would tell you the same thing.

In all fairness if the cops came to me for anything I'd have them get a warrant then call an attorney in the meantime.

The man is guilty as hell. The man is also aristocracy. As such, I doubt he'll be touched. Perhaps next time he's on set someone else might "not" pull the trigger in his direction.

I'm still not sure what he is guilty of. Granted I don't know about what happened aside from the short version, I haven't kept up because I don't care for him really.

I have no problem with someone requiring the Govt to do their jobs...but I do find it interesting that this wasn't seized right away....either way, so long as he hasn't pulled a Clinton/Obama admin move and destroyed it, or bleached it....the Govt should have the software to find whatever might have been deleted.

Damn cops better off just keeping their pants zipped up/
well yes, that's a good idea for everyone really....nothing worse then getting caught with your fly down....then you wonder how long it was down for, and all the people you might have interacted with

well yes, that's a good idea for everyone really....nothing worse then getting caught with your fly down....then you wonder how long it was down for, and all the people you might have interacted with
It was in the newspaper many years ago, some guy on a city bus discovered his pants were unzipped, zipped them up in a hurry, zipper stuck with the hem of a lady's dress caught in his fly. The two of them walked off the bus and found a professional taylor to cut the cloth out of the way.

As much as I detest Baldwin, at least this one, he did the absolute right thing.

Cops don't get to see your private papers (even if they are electronic now) without a warrant.

Why would anyone fault him for this?
I second this. With him being in the public eye, everything on that phone would eventually be all over the place including things that should only be his business and no one else's.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

In all fairness if the cops came to me for anything I'd have them get a warrant then call an attorney in the meantime.

I'm still not sure what he is guilty of. Granted I don't know about what happened aside from the short version, I haven't kept up because I don't care for him really.
I'm not sure what he is guilty of either at this point, but I do know his story of what happened is not accurate. He said he never pulled the trigger, but on that model of revolver it would be almost impossible for it to fire without a trigger pull. Releasing the hammer just before half cock will not fire it and even beating on the hammer at rest will rarely make it go off. Something is not right here. I"m just wondering if he wasn't playing around and cocked it and accidentally pulled the trigger.

Forum List

Back