Ballet

I should mention: she was 14. She regrets to this day she didn't kneecap him.

I thought she was a woman when it happened, not a little girl. She should have gone to the police and filed a report against him too. Hopefully he never successfully molested any young girls, the sick bastard. I

Here is a really nice version of Swan Lake, Act 2, with my favorite prima ballerina, Svetlana. :smile: Tis beautiful!

Wow. :thup:

Makes me reflect on all the pointe shoes I've purchased over the last 10 years LOL.

$50-$100 a pop. Oofah.

They are horribly uncomfortable too! And they make your feet look like big clown feet! :lol:

I don't wear 'em, I just write the checks around here...

But that reminds me of something the daughter said when she was much younger... she was bemoaning the make-up required for various performances: "I look like a poodle-clown". :lol:

Here is a really nice version of Swan Lake, Act 2, with my favorite prima ballerina, Svetlana. :smile: Tis beautiful!

Wow. :thup:

Makes me reflect on all the pointe shoes I've purchased over the last 10 years LOL.

$50-$100 a pop. Oofah.

They are horribly uncomfortable too! And they make your feet look like big clown feet! :lol:

I don't wear 'em, I just write the checks around here...

But that reminds me of something the daughter said when she was much younger... she was bemoaning the make-up required for various performances: "I look like a poodle-clown". :lol:

Lucky you! They can cause foot problems when you get older.

I agree. They go very heavy on the makeup for little girls. TONS of blusher so that your cheeks look like someone slapped you in the face. Lol!

I thought she was a woman when it happened, not a little girl. She should have gone to the police and filed a report against him too. Hopefully he never successfully molested any young girls, the sick bastard.

She wasn't a "little" girl...the instructor told her she'd have to get a breast reduction, and "emphasized" it by squeezing her tits. (Note that at 14, she was 5'4" and well-developed.)

I thought she was a woman when it happened, not a little girl. She should have gone to the police and filed a report against him too. Hopefully he never successfully molested any young girls, the sick bastard.

She wasn't a "little" girl...the instructor told her she'd have to get a breast reduction, and "emphasized" it by squeezing her tits. (Note that at 14, she was 5'4" and well-developed.)

14 years old? Little girl. I don't CARE how developed she is, mentally and emotionally still a child. A man who behaves like that towards a child is a predator.

Forum List

Back