Baloneygate: Triple C from the NJZ- Cleared!!

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Baloneygate is basically over......

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s review of “Bridgegate” has found that he was not involved or aware of the controversial George Washington Bridge lane closures in September that have plagued his administration, according to a report.........

........Two other investigations of the lane closures are continuing - by the New Jersey State Legislature and the U.S. attorney’s office in New Jersey.

The paper said the review will be delivered to Christie, who has said he will make it public without any alterations.

Read more: Report: Chris Christie?s Bridgegate probe clears gov - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Oh dear, what will MSNBC cover now?

Of course, two other (anal?) probes are continuing......so baloneygate might have a few more weeks before it goes into the trash heap of leftist fauxtrage....but those reports will likely come to the same conclusion....:lol:

MSNBC could find little to talk about in the death of Americans in Benghasi, or the IRS targeting conservative groups, but they managed to spend weeks on a traffic jam in New Jersey. And, don't forget the total outrage over the New Jersey Port Authority giving away chunks of steel girders to Democrat mayors. Horrendous bribery!

MSNBC could find little to talk about in the death of Americans in Benghasi, or the IRS targeting conservative groups, but they managed to spend weeks on a traffic jam in New Jersey. And, don't forget the total outrage over the New Jersey Port Authority giving away chunks of steel girders to Democrat mayors. Horrendous bribery!

They did it because they are afraid of Christie beating Hillary in 16.

Wow...such a shocker...Christie's investigation cleared him. :lol:

So I take it you are convinced that Christie is a liar and one that would rig an investigation?

What do you base that on? Any fact or just your hatred for those that think differently than you.?

wow...such a shocker...christie's investigation cleared him. :lol:

$imagesCANDXIZI.jpg

So I take it you are convinced that Christie is a liar and one that would rig an investigation?

What do you base that on? Any fact or just your hatred for those that think differently than you.?

I'm basing it on common sense. An internal investigation clearing yourself of wrongdoing isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Yes we will be equally shocked if the investigation into the I.R.S. targeting of conservatives finds no wrong doing you guys remember that right? The one where Obama's good buddy Eric Holder appointed a Obama supporter and donor to head the investigation.

I'm basing it on common sense. An internal investigation clearing yourself of wrongdoing isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Unless, of course, it is an investigation by one appointed by Obama into the IRS.

That, of course, is common sense. He would NEVER skew an investigation.

Be real. Be honest. Be consistent.

I think she is basing it on how holder has investigated obama's miss doings. Of course it's okay to cover anything up if your a democrat.

Yes we will be equally shocked if the investigation into the I.R.S. targeting of conservatives finds no wrong doing you guys remember that right? The one where Obama's good buddy Eric Holder appointed a Obama supporter and donor to head the investigation.
Seriously, how can you reject the IRS investigation after accepting this NJ investigation? Of course, the Right will always accept this NJ investigation and reject a special prosecutor for BridgeGate while rejecting the IRS investigation and demanding a special prosecutor for the IRS.

Ted Cruz Throws a Temper Tantrum After Eric Holder Refuses His Special Investigator Request

Seriously, how can you reject the IRS investigation after accepting this NJ investigation? Of course, the Right will always accept this NJ investigation and reject a special prosecutor for BridgeGate while rejecting the IRS investigation and demanding a special prosecutor for the IRS.

Ted Cruz Throws a Temper Tantrum After Eric Holder Refuses His Special Investigator Request

we will?

I don't see any outrage ANYWHERE regarding the 2 other investigations still ongoing into the Christie situation.

In other words......you had nothing better to say...so you opted to make something up.

Where did i say I accepted the NJ investigation? I will wait for the other investigations into it to finish before I accept or reject it and for the record it has been the left who has declared every scandal to hit the Obama administration as phony and tried to ignore them and sweep them under the rug.

we will?

I don't see any outrage ANYWHERE regarding the 2 other investigations still ongoing into the Christie situation.

In other words......you had nothing better to say...so you opted to make something up.
Sure, the Right will accept an investigation by the Democratic controlled Assembly. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back