Baltimore arrests tranny and put him/shim/it in male jail and say "Too bad" haha!

Think a lot of society's resistance to these procedures reveals a sense of inadequacy for the one that opposes it. They may not feel manly enough, or womanly enough when confronted by someone superficially at least, more manly/womanly than they feel about themselves. A kind of 'macho-envy' if you like.

Nope. Its just stupid is all. A stable society MUST have some boundaries and norms and rules.

You dont allow a woman in mens jail because she'll be repeatedly raped.
You dont allow a male in a womans jail because you'll have hundreds of unwanted pregnancies. ...and lots of male convicts claiming they are tranny women.

Im amazed that lefties dont grasp this.

It all comes down to this.

If a human drops its pants and you see a penis...would you believe its a woman? The entire question comes down to this.

I see a penis? Thats a dude. Period. End of debate. You can be a homo if you want. Go for it. But still a male.

You realize there are men with penises who were born women right? Are they men? Or women.

Can their penis create a baby when functioning 100% properly? If not...it aint a penis. (I say 100% properly because some men are sterile).

Getting a fake penis patched over their woman hole doesnt make them a man.

Isn't a fake penis. It's very much a real one. Wonders of plastic surgery.

Again...when functioning 100% properly...can it create a child when used with a woman? If not...its fake.

Can John McCain's? Or other seniors? Making a baby doesn't make you a man. That's like an example of the very worst effects of male sexism that sort of thinking.

If a combat veteran who loses their genitals in battle no longer a man or woman because of that loss?

If a human drops its pants and you see a penis...would you believe its a woman? The entire question comes down to this.

I see a penis? Thats a dude. Period. End of debate. You can be a homo if you want. Go for it. But still a male.

You realize there are men with penises who were born women right? Are they men? Or women.

Can their penis create a baby when functioning 100% properly? If not...it aint a penis. (I say 100% properly because some men are sterile).

Again...when functioning 100% properly...can it create a child when used with a woman? If not...its fake.

Can John McCain's? Or other seniors? Making a baby doesn't make you a man. That's like an example of the very worst effects of male sexism that sort of thinking.

If a combat veteran who loses their genitals in battle no longer a man or woman because of that loss?
I think you're missing the larger issue here. There's two actually. One is that women don't want a man in their jails, in their showers, in their restrooms. The reason for separating the sexes when it comes to private facilities is to keep women with women and men with men when naked or otherwise needing privacy among their own sex.

Two, you can't demonstrate that a man is being harmed by being sent to a men's prison, which is what's appropriate. Nor is a boy in school harmed by being made to use the boys room. You are exerting the fake rights of an extreme, freakish minority over all of society.

Nobody is being harmed by being treated according to the gender they are. There's no getting around that.

Again...you missed the part where I said "functioning 100% properly". Of course an injured penis or one with a medical problem wont.

A tranny with a fake penis patched on....is a woman with a fake dick.

Sorry. Im all for gay rights. I actually have no problem with gay marriage.

But my line is when we have a human with a dick who wants me to say hes a she or vice versa. Sorry. Aint happening.

I think you're missing the larger issue here. There's two actually. One is that women don't want a man in their jails, in their showers, in their restrooms. The reason for separating the sexes when it comes to private facilities is to keep women with women and men with men when naked or otherwise needing privacy among their own sex.

Two, you can't demonstrate that a man is being harmed by being sent to a men's prison, which is what's appropriate. Nor is a boy in school harmed by being made to use the boys room. You are exerting the fake rights of an extreme, freakish minority over all of society.

Nobody is being harmed by being treated according to the gender they are. There's no getting around that.

It's been said in various places and disciplines that how a society treats the least among them is the only thing to judge that society by. Something to think about.

It's been said in various places and disciplines that how a society treats the least among them is the only thing to judge that society by. Something to think about.
Not at the cost of society, especially when that cost is unnecessary. Trannies aren't a charity case and when my daughter goes to school, I want to know that she isn't going to have to share the girls room with a boy or a public restroom with a creepy 50 year old man who thinks he's a woman. Nobody is being harmed by being made to use the facilities that correspond with their natural gender. You can't demonstrate otherwise.

Not at the cost of society, especially when that cost is unnecessary. Trannies aren't a charity case and when my daughter goes to school, I want to know that she isn't going to have to share the girls room with a boy or a public restroom with a creepy 50 year old man who thinks he's a woman. Nobody is being harmed by being made to use the facilities that correspond with their natural gender. You can't demonstrate otherwise.

Yep. Because the next thing you know...the creepy 55 year old male social studies teacher with a pony tail and Obama poster.....decides he is a woman. And gets to use the restroom with little girls.

How about sterile men?

Yep. Because the next thing you know...the creepy 55 year old male social studies teacher with a pony tail and Obama poster.....decides he is a woman. And gets to use the restroom with little girls.

Wow. Suddenly you care about the welfare of children?

When did that happen?

that is one perspective, but, how does that promote the general welfare or the common defense via public morals through public policies? It could be said that if StarshipTroopers wouldn't have a problem with it, why should the militia of the United States.

Transgender woman arrested in Baltimore forced to stay in male holding cell

Well....America is quickly running out of places where common sense still exists. Some sports cultures. Some military. And some law enforcement areas.

Baltimore jails are apparently one of the last frontiers.

They arrested a transgender woman. In other words...a dude with dick and balls claiming he is a woman.

They put him/shim/it into the male jail. Basically. ...prisoners with dick and balls go into this area. This prisoner had dick and balls. He goes here.

The article words it as saying the tranny was "assigned" a male gender at birth. No....you were born a male. And are still a male.

So of course...the mentally defective morons are angry.

Baltimore jails response? "Too bad."

pa-gif
Now somebody explain why this Tranny doesn't like being with a bunch of horny men.
I'm fairly certain jail rape isn't premier in most peoples' fantasies. Maybe it's just me. :dunno:

I've read that all prisons put transsexuals into the same population as their birth sex. That includes those who have gone all the way through surgery.

Women in male population, men in women's population = cruel and unusual punishment.

"The article words it as saying the tranny was "assigned" a male gender at birth. No....you were born a male. And are still a male."

You're an incredibly ignorant and mean spirited person. Educate yourself and then see if you can remember when you were still a human being.

:boohoo:

How about sterile men?
Let's not forget hermaphrodites. :thup:

To today's liberals, it doesn't matter what nature designed, it only matters what the person say's they are.

I may look like a white male, but I've decided for at least today that I'm an African pygmy.

Well....America is quickly running out of places where common sense still exists. Some sports cultures. Some military. And some law enforcement areas.

They arrested a transgender woman. In other words...a dude with dick and balls claiming he is a woman.

They put him/shim/it into the male jail. Basically. ...prisoners with dick and balls go into this area. This prisoner had dick and balls. He goes here.

The article words it as saying the tranny was "assigned" a male gender at birth. No....you were born a male. And are still a male.

pa-gif
Now somebody explain why this Tranny doesn't like being with a bunch of horny men.
I'm fairly certain jail rape isn't premier in most peoples' fantasies. Maybe it's just me. :dunno:

He can just as easily be jail-raped in a female prison. Those girls haven't seen a dick in ages. I figger it would be even more unpleasant for him/her....don't you think?

Inmates from a female prison here in Nashville escaped and forced a guy to perform over and over....even pushed a pencil up his pee-hole to make him semi-hard.

To today's liberals, it doesn't matter what nature designed, it only matters what the person say's they are.

I may look like a white male, but I've decided for at least today that I'm an African pygmy.
I'm the Hulk! :thup:

pa-gif

He can just as easily be jail-raped in a female prison. Those girls haven't seen a dick in ages. I figger it would be even more unpleasant for him/her....don't you think?

Inmates from a female prison here in Nashville escaped and forced a guy to perform over and over....even pushed a pencil up his pee-hole to make him semi-hard.
Thanks for that visual. Good Lord! :ack-1:

Note to self: Womens' prison movies are NOT real. :(

I just noticed the word "shim". That's better than "she-male" or "he-she". How about "herim"?

I'm the Hulk! :thup:

Even though you look like a scrawny 5'8" man, if you say you're a green 6'9" behemoth that can crush anything in your path, I must comply with your claims.

Forum List

Back