Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore cop caught slapping student on video charged with child abuse

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
....Que the "What happened before the tape started" two step

FTA:
Two Baltimore school police officers who were caught on video as one of them repeatedly slapped a student outside a city high school have been criminally charged in the incident.

Officer Anthony Spence, 44, who is seen in the video hitting a young man and then kicking him, was charged with second-degree child abuse, second-degree assault and misconduct in office. Officer Saverna Bias, 52, the officer behind Spence in the video, was charged with second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

Wait....Waaaaaa, Another cop stood there as another cop broke the law? Hells bells that never happens. I think it might be time for the "not me" apologists to point out that he's black to deflect from him being a cop abusing his power. Maybe it was self defense against big old bad black teens who are seen as Hulking masses of muscle and fury

Continue: City police investigators said both officers were on duty at the time of the incident. Spence was not attempting to make an arrest and was "not acting in reasonable self-defense," according to charging documents.

Oops! :dig:

Want to see the video?

Here ya go. I'm expecting everyone of the police boot lickers to go through their usual deflections. CC youre a racist! CC you hate cops (smacking around children). CC but what about the students sagging pants? I blame the parents...not of the out of control cop....of the kid getting smacked by an adult neener neener.

FTA:
Two Baltimore school police officers who were caught on video as one of them repeatedly slapped a student outside a city high school have been criminally charged in the incident.

Officer Anthony Spence, 44, who is seen in the video hitting a young man and then kicking him, was charged with second-degree child abuse, second-degree assault and misconduct in office. Officer Saverna Bias, 52, the officer behind Spence in the video, was charged with second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

Wait....Waaaaaa, Another cop stood there as another cop broke the law? Hells bells that never happens. I think it might be time for the "not me" apologists to point out that he's black to deflect from him being a cop abusing his power. Maybe it was self defense against big old bad black teens who are seen as Hulking masses of muscle and fury

Continue: City police investigators said both officers were on duty at the time of the incident. Spence was not attempting to make an arrest and was "not acting in reasonable self-defense," according to charging documents.

Want to see the video?

Here ya go. I'm expecting everyone of the police boot lickers to go through their usual deflections. CC youre a racist! CC you hate cops (smacking around children). CC but what about the students sagging pants? I blame the parents...not of the out of control cop....of the kid getting smacked by an adult neener neener.

A violent black cop? That's awful!

FTA:

Want to see the video?

I think it might be time for the "not me" apologists to point out that he's black to deflect from him being a cop abusing his power.

Can I call it or can I call it?

I'm sure the little child was acting like an angel. grow up you whiners life isn't revolving around your worlds.

FTA:

Want to see the video?

I think it might be time for the "not me" apologists to point out that he's black to deflect from him being a cop abusing his power.

Yup, you posted a violent black cop. He hit a black kid, he must be racist!

Baltimore_Police_officers_charged_in_Freddie_Gray's_homicide.jpg

Racist cops be da worst, yo!

FTA:

Want to see the video?

There you go, you're so predictable I called your every step.

FTA:

Want to see the video?

Yup, pointing out the racist cops, I do it every time.

FTA:

Want to see the video?

We know, cops are only racist when they are black yadda yadda blah blah :blahblah:

We know, cops are only racist when they are black yadda yadda blah blah :blahblah:

I'm pretty sure half the cops in the picture I posted weren't black. Durr.

Buuuuuut you only mentioned one race silly goose. Next time try to be more vague and maybe your next excuses will work better

It's the same mantra from the boot lickers. The cops are always right. Obviously, the victim did something wrong and they should be glad this is all that happened to them because you know, if you look at a cop the wrong way you deserve to be shot.

I'm sure the little child was acting like an angel. grow up you whiners life isn't revolving around your worlds.

It is not ok to treat someone like that Stephanie...The cop used full force on the kid and looked like a bully..This is police brutality at its worst.

Buuuuuut you only mentioned one race silly goose. Next time try to be more vague and maybe your next excuses will work better

But you only posted 2 black cops. What race should I have mentioned?

IDK, what races are in the picture you posted? And why did you only mention blacks when, as you said.....I'm pretty sure half the cops in the picture I posted weren't black. Durr.

Slapping someone is so effective, right Staphanie?

BTW...how was the March 5th American Spring for you?

IDK, what races are in the picture you posted? And why did you only mention blacks when, as you said.....I'm pretty sure half the cops in the picture I posted weren't black. Durr.

IDK, what races are in the picture you posted?

What are the races in the video you posted?

And why did you only mention blacks when, as you said.....I'm pretty sure half the cops in the picture I posted weren't black

In response to your comment, "We know, cops are only racist when they are black"

We need more cops like the one in the video.

Because kids today are out of control. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back