Baltimore Loses At Least 12 Flash Drives Containing Votes From Tuesday’s Primary Election

They've found the missing drives already:

Post in thread 'Baltimore Loses At Least 12 Flash Drives Containing Votes From Tuesday’s Primary Election'
Baltimore Loses At Least 12 Flash Drives Containing Votes From Tuesday’s Primary Election

Other than tens of thousands of partisans picking up ballots and dropping the same *cough* ballots off at the election office?
Let's try this again! Try reading for comprehension perhaps this time. If the Democrats want to fuck up their primaries, I say let them!

What were the problems in the 2020 primaries?

If the Democrats want to fuck up their primaries, I say let them!

Let's try this again! Try reading for comprehension perhaps this time. If the Democrats want to fuck up their primaries, I say let them!

What were the problems in the 2020 primaries?

If the Democrats want to fuck up their primaries, I say let them!
What better way to maintain votes than collect and pass on ballots to ensure your candidate wins?
Just because you have blind faith and zero discernment doesn’t mean everyone is a sheeple like you.

What better way to maintain votes than collect and pass on ballots to ensure your candidate wins?
Just because you have blind faith and zero discernment doesn’t mean everyone is a sheeple like you.
You still didn't read my question!

Are you a fucking illiterate like I always suspected of many members of this message board?

In other words, you have nothing but your stupid accusations. If there were problems in the primaries I never heard of any. The trouble started with the general election.
“On Tuesday, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that 1,000 residents voted twice in the state’s June primary election”

“Following accusations of widespread fraud, voter intimidation, and ballot theft in the May 12 municipal elections in Paterson, N.J., state Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal (pictured) announced Thursday he is charging four men with voter fraud – including the vice president of the City Council and a candidate for that body.”

Follow me to stay informed of current and historical events!

“On Tuesday, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that 1,000 residents voted twice in the state’s June primary election”

Double voters, in the cases that Raffensperger cited, are those who mailed in absentee ballots and also voted at the polls on the June 9th election day. While there are protocols in place to double-check that individual voters are unable to cast ballots twice, it is obvious there were gaps in the system.

“Following accusations of widespread fraud, voter intimidation, and ballot theft in the May 12 municipal elections in Paterson, N.J., state Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal (pictured) announced Thursday he is charging four men with voter fraud – including the vice president of the City Council and a candidate for that body.”

Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal today announced voting fraud charges against Paterson City Councilman Michael Jackson, Councilman-Elect Alex Mendez, and two other men in connection with the May 12, 2020 special election in the City of Paterson.

In the first case 100 individuals submitted ballot and then voted in the election. There obviously was no coordinated effort and the state of Georgia should have detected it and not allowed them to vote.

In the second case, that was a city special election and NOT a primary.

Why should I follow you when you are 0 for 2?

Uh, the late night RIGGING it for Biden when it looked like Sanders was going to win it.
Oh, please! They were choosing delegates. Can you imagine how difficult that would have been to pull off? Bernie is an old Communist. It's no wonder he keeps losing.

I'm sorry, but your imagination is running away with you. The problems started with the general election.

Forum List

Back